TRUTH

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

**Sehun’s POV **

I didn’t know how my hyungs could take to eat when we are so sweaty and all. I think they were really tired and hungry. I told them that I’ll just follow them in the nearby restaurant that we’ve decided to take lunch.

I went out of the practice room when I heard footsteps I looked up to see who it was and to my surprise it was her. I couldn’t hide my expression but after a while I managed to show a poker face.

I felt a pain on my chest as I remembered the things she has done.

I thought she just happened to pass by but then she greeted me.

I looked at her, confused why she suddenly spoke to me.

“What’s with the greeting? Anyway hello.” I replied monotonously.

“I j-just wanted t-to talk to y-you about something..” she said.

Why is she stuttering? Is she nervous? Maybe she’s guilty now of what she has done..

“About the thing about us? Don’t worry I’ve already gotten over it. You’re clearing things up before your debut don’t you? Don’t worry; I’ll keep that as a secret so need to worry about pre-debut issues. So yeah Congrats. Now if you’ll excuse me..” I told her.

 I think that was a bit harsh but it’s the right thing to say. Especially now I totally haven’t gotten over it.

Just when I was about to leave she suddenly gripped my hands. I felt my heart skipped a beat. No. Oh Sehun. This girl lied to you.

“Wait. I need to clarify things. I need to tell you this please. Have you totally forgotten about me? Even just for a minute listen to what I would tell you…” she said.

Why does she bother if I totally forgot her. Isn’t this what she wants?! Clarify things?? What things?

“I didn’t forget. I moved on. You really need to hurry I have a date to go to. Timer starts now…” I lied.

 I can’t even take talk to her. I still just can’t.

“D-date?” she asked. Why is her expression like that? Shouldn’t she be happy?

“Uhm. Opps. Let’s keep this a secret okay? Let’s call this quits. I’ll keep your secret that you used me to debut and you’ll keep this.. I’ll be secretly dating Jungbin noona. Well if caught we’ll take the responsibility since idols can date each other. So hush with this okay? So yeah. 30 seconds left.”  I continued to lie.

“B-but I thought….”

“You thought?? Heyyyy~ why do you even care about me? Do you want to be close with me now and use me to gain more popularity? Haven’t you changed?!” I cut her off and let out a chuckle.

You shouldn’t be like this Raehee. You look so fragile and innocent. Like the Raehee I fell in love with. Why are you trying to wear that mask again? I’m totally not falling for it.

“I-I’ve changed… So I-I just want to know how you’re doing now. And I wanted to sincerely say SORRY. A-and I’m really sorry. Mianhae..” she hung her head low while saying these things.

Maybe she’s really guilty of what she has done.

“Okay. Enough with the “sorry”s .Apology accepted. So let’s just live our lives now. You got what you want which is to debut. And now I met this girl who could give me LOVE, So yeah. Time is over. Goodluck and Goodbye.” I told her to end this conversation.

 I let out the best smile I could give her and went inside the elevator.

As soon as the elevator closed I let out a heavy sigh and felt my knees weaken.

 Was I too harsh? By lying that Jungbin noona and I would be dating would make the situation more comfortable for us? Why do I still even care about her?!  Ugh.

I washed out the thoughts and went to the nearby restaurant where my hyungs are.

“There you are maknae~ What took you so long?” D.O hyung asked.

“I took a long time in the shower.” I lied. I’ve been lying for many times now. This isn’t good.

“Eh? After the shower... nothing made you take a longer time to go here?” he asked as he eyed Kai.

Uhm.What’s happening?

“Nothing.” I told them as I started to eat the food they ordered for me.

“Yah. Kai. I thought she w—“ D.O exclaimed but Kai stuffed a samgyeopsal into D.O’s mouth.

Other K-members eyed Kai and he just shrugged.

“You know what let’s just eat.” Kris hyung told us.

We were about to finish our food when Kai suddenly punched the table. With his phone on his other hand.

He glared at me. “LIAR.” He firmly said.

“Hey. Hey. What’s happening?!” Suho hyung went towards Kai.

Kai gaved his phone to Suho hyung and after he stared or read something on the screen. He said “I think this is not the right place to talk about this. We should all go back to the practice room.”

“Why? What’s even happening?” I asked them.

“Just comply. Let’s go.” Suho hyung also glared at me. This is the first time I saw him look mad at me.

Did they find out what happened between me and Raehee earlier? But how? That’s impossible. Did I do something wrong during our rehearsals or while eating?

These thoughts ran into my mind as we went back to our practice room.

As we all gathered in the room, I saw the other K members looking at Kai’s phone. What’s in there?!

“Hey~ could I see too?” Tao went towards them.

“No. You won’t understand either.” Baekhyun told him.

Tao pouted like a little kid.

Just then Kai and Suho entered the room.

“Liar. You spoke to Raehee awhile ago didn’t you?!” Kai blurted out.

“Hey relax. Don’t take this aggressively. “ I hears Suho tellKai.

Why does he know? She texted him?

“Okay I admit. I took so long not because I showered long but because I talked to Raehee. There. The truth. HAPPY NOW?” I told them.

“What did you talk about?” Suho hyung asked.

“Hyung. Do I need to tell you that?” I asked him.

“Just say it.” He firmly ordered.

“O-kay. She greeted me. Blahblah. Then she said she needs to clarify things. She said if only I could listen to her for a minute. So I gave her the minute she wanted I said she should make it fast because I lied that I’m going to a date with Jungbin noona. She was surprised. But why should she be right? Jungbin noona and I ended together in the program iit's notimpossible for us to date. Then she just said she wanted to say sorry. She was really sorry. So I think she was really guilty of what she has done. And the time was over. The end.” I told them.

Suddenly I saw Kai going towards me then he grabbed me by the collar.

I was taken aback by his actions so I pushed him away.

Kris hyung got Kai and prevented him to go towards me.

“You didn’t even give her the chance! !!” Kai exclaimed angrily.

“Chance?” I chuckled “For what?”

“The chance to tell you the whole truth!!” he answered.

“Truth? What  truth?” I asked.

“Kai.. calm down. We’ll take care of this. I think you should get out first and compose yourself. Kyungsoo please accompany him.” Suho hyung was now calm.

“Okay. I’ll call her maybe she didn’t surrender her phone yet.” Kai told Suho. Her? Who?Raehee?

Suho hyung nodded and went back to face me.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun I think I need your help. Tell me if I’m saying things correctly ..” he started.

“So..Uhm. Do you remember what happened in the garden? When you were about to confess to her but then you heard her talking to some people..

“I think it was two girls” Chanyeol interrupted

…okay you heard her talking to two girls and she was saying that she didn’t love you and all?”

I nodded.

“It was all planned?”

“P-planned?!” What is this?!

“The company received pictures of you two. You were somewhat on a date. The pictures portray that you two are into each other or something. So Mrs. Jung called Raehee out and reprimanded her first. Before Mrs. Jung could reprimand you Raehee took all the responsibility. She didn’t want to be transferred to Cube and be away from you and she didn’t want your career to be ruined…

“Well that was really sweet I think” Baekhyun interrupted

…Yah! You two. I told you to HELP me. Not INTERRUPT me okay?! Anyways. So yeah she planned that all so you could ignore her and the issue won't grow bigger. She did that for you. She did that because she loved you…. And I think she still loves you. But after what happened awhile ago maybe she’ll change. She wanted to tell you the truth because she’ll be debuting. She thought maybe now she would be an idol you two could already take the responsibility.. But.. the plan didn’t work out well because you.. Well I’m sorry to say this. You ruined it maknae…”

This heartbreak is worse than worst. This is worse than the heartbreak I had when I thought she didn’t love me.. I am a MAN but I am a person too.So I couldn’t help but cry a little as my hyungs went towards me.

“Hey. Maybe it’s not too late.” Baekhyun said.

He’s right…

“Where is she now??” I asked Suho hyung.

“Uhm. In the airport. Off to China for their showcase..” he informed me.

Just then the door opened..

“Her phone is turned off already. I think it’s already surrendered. “ Kai told us.

“Hyung. I AM REALLY SORRY.”I told him.

“You shouldn’t say that to me. Say it to her.” He seems to be calm now.

“Yes hyung.What time is her flight? I think I should go and see her.”” I said.

“Their flight is 2 in the afternoon. Don’t you think it’s not  a good idea to go there? They’re many fans. And of course they’ll see you so you can’t probably go see her. Maybe you should wait…” Kai told me.

“He’s right maknae. Maybe you could go see her when they’ll be back on the 12th or maybe the evening of 11th.” Chanyeol agreed.

“Okay. Would you help me to plan over how I could make it up to her??” I asked them.

“Of course.” They said in unison and smiled.

Just then our manager went to our room and motioned us to all go near him.

“ I hate how this is rush and how the other people involved are not her yet to practice with you. But EXO- K members are asked to make a special appearance on the showcase of YEOJ8. You’ll be performing with them on a particular song.  It’s entitled…what was it again.. Ah! Second Confession. You’ll have your rehearsals with them on the 12th and 13th and the showcase itself will be on the 14th. So you okay with it?” he said.

NICE.

“Actually I love it!” I accidentally blurted out.

Manager eyed at me and before he could ask anything Kai suddenly said “Of course we’d love to help our hoobaes out. Right?” All nodded even the M- members.

“Good. And EXO-M you’ll be there to watch. So you could still show your support. You aren’t scheduled to be on China before the 11th so you cannot watch them there. So you’ll just be there to support in the Korea showcase. Here’s the audio and MV of the song. I need to go now. Listen and watch it. The choreography is simple. So maybe you could practice it now. M~ help the K~. I’ll be back in an hour to check. Bye.” He went out hurriedly. Our manger seems so busy.

“This is GREAT.” I said.

The others eyed me.. “You have a plan don’t you?” Xiumin hyung asked.

“Somehow. You’ll be there to help right?” I told them.

They all nodded.

**end of SEHUN’s POV**

 

A/N: That was quite long right??? Kkk~

Mind upvoting the story??. Well… if you only like…. *bbuing bbuing* lol.shameless author here.

This update should be posted since this afternoon but then I was looking for a main image. There was a power interruption. OTL.

So could I spazz first?

OMOO~ The highlight medley !!! I KENNOT!!!I feel so inlove with EXO!! Who’s with me?? Kkkkk~

Sorry but please don’t call me a bad fangirl bcs I’ve watched the dance practice vid of WOLF already. OHMYGOSH! All I could say is D-A-E-B-A-K! DAEBAK!DAEBAAAAK! I can’t wait for the MV <3

EXO made me cry today bcs of this https://t.co/uQkt1ECDgY. LEGIT TEARS CAME ROLLING DOWN MY FACE. Just. It’s just. Ahh. Gulls I can’t explain what I feel~ T_T

And now. TADAA! TEASER2!!!!!! DIES!! DIES FOREVER! EXO!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE?~?~?~

 

Ok stop with the spazzing.I'm done with the story ending,,I’m frustrated bcs I think you’ll be disappointed with it. It’s not a greatly written. *hides*

 

LOL