I LOVE YOU GOODBYE

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

By 6:30 I was already in the garden with Hunyan, Yoojin and Minkyu…. Waiting for him.. waiting to make the plan.

“Are you sure you’re doing this? Is this better than leaving him and transferring to Cube?” Yoojin unnie asked.

“I think this is. I still want to see him though. That’s why I don’t want to be an exchange trainee. I want to make sure that he’s always fine..” I replied.

“Er… unconditional lovers. It makes my heart broken too.” Hunyan commented.

“Let’s stop the drama. I don’t want to be crying while trying to push him away from me.”  I half-heartedly told them.

“He’s coming!!” Minkyu ran towards us..

This is it… MIANHAE OPPA.

 

**SEHUN’S POV**

 

I can do this. I know I can. Er. Why am I so nervous? Will she like the flowers? Sehun.. calm down.

I decided to hum while walking towards the garden to ease the nervousness.

I heard Raehee talking to someone.. not really someone… I think they’re a bunch of girls.

They were facing the other side that’s why I can’t recognize them besides I was about 15 feet away.

“Sooo, you’re really going out with him huh. Do you love him?” the girl with the blonde hair asked her.

Oh this is great. I decided not to make them acknowledge my presence.. Though this is not right. I decided to eavesdrop.

“Yes, for months. But NO.” she answered monotonously.

……. She. Doesn’t. love. Me…???

“Then why are you dating him?” the other girl from her right asked.

“For myself. You know. I need some popularity to debut. A-S-A-P. He’s of good help. I think I won’t train for yearssss in order to debut.” She told them.

I felt like someone is slashing my heart with every word she utters

Is.she.just.lying?

“Bad girl.. How cruel of you! What if he finds out?” the other asked.

“Let him. I’ve used him enough. He’s coming here in no time actually. I’m seeing him.” She replied.

“Oh is that so? I think we need to go then. Bye.” The blonde girl waved at her and went away.

Accidentally and out of shock I dropped the flowers.

She heard the noise and faced me.

“Oh you’re here oppa. For how many minutes have you been here?” she asked.

“From the time you told your friends that you’re using me.” My voice was shaky.

“Oppsss. Busted.” She simply stated.

“That's it?! SO YOU REALLY DID USE ME? HOW COULD YOU. ALL ALONG I THOUGHT AND FELT IT WAS ALL REAL. I WAS WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK. I EVEN PLANNED TO CONFESS TO YOU TONIGHT. THEN THIS IS WHAT I GET?! HOW HEARTLESS. I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU ALL ALONG BUT YOU WERE FAKE. YOU ARE SELFISH. BUT THANK YOU, FOR BLURTING IT ALL OUT TONIGHT. AT LEAST I KNEW BEFORE I COULD TELL YOU THOSE THREE WORDS.” I made my voice stiff though unpleasant tears started to roll down my cheeks. I shouldn’t cry over a girl like this. Did I love her so much to be able to feel this way? To be hurt so much?

“Well, I AM SORRY. Go on and be mad. Let’s pretend we don’t know each other from this time. Let’s stay away from each other then. I’ve used you enough. Goodbye.” She turned around and walked away as I fell on my knees and let out all the uncontrollable tears.

 

**end of Sehun’s POV**

 

“That's it?! SO YOU REALLY DID USE ME? HOW COULD YOU. ALL ALONG I THOUGHT AND FELT IT WAS ALL REAL. I WAS WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK. I EVEN PLANNED TO CONFESS TO YOU TONIGHT. THEN THIS IS WHAT I GET?! HOW HEARTLESS. I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU ALL ALONG BUT YOU WERE FAKE. YOU ARE SELFISH. BUT THANK YOU, FOR BLURTING IT ALL OUT TONIGHT. AT LEAST I KNEW BEFORE I COULD TELL YOU THOSE THREE WORDS.” He told me.

I tried very hard not to let out a single tear. It’s all burning up inside. In any minute I am about to burst. He loves me too. no.. no. he LOVED me.. I know that those 3 words he’s about to tell me will be changed to “ I HATE YOU” 

“Well, I AM SORRY. Go on and be mad. Let’s pretend we don’t know each other from this time. Let’s stay away from each other then. I’ve used you enough. Goodbye.” I told him at last. I turned around and with that a stream of tears started to flow.

 

 

A/N: I updated for 2 times in a row. But no one acknowledges it. ///3 my poor author heart. KIDDING. Maybe the story is getting boring. ugh :| 
Btw, have you seen KRIS' airport pictures?! OMGGGG HE'S BACK!! OMGGGG 
loookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: 

 

JUST ERMERGERD!! MUH FEEEEELS!! HIS HAAAAAAAIR! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

MY HEAAAAAAAAAART!! *dies*