CRUEL FATE

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

“What are you really? Friends? Close friends?” Yoojin started

“Closer than friends???” Hunyan continued.

“Or….. LOVERS?” Minkyu finished.

Here we go again. I admit we are continuously seeing each other these past few months. Yeah it’s been months. Still, I don’t know what are we.,REALLY.

“I DON’T KNOWWWWW” I told them.

“What the hell.” Minkyu sighed.

“No I love youssss?” Yoojin asked.

“What?! NO!!It’s one-sided love I think.” I replied.

“What the hell.” Minkyu repeated.

“He likes you ….. If not love.” Hunyan suddenly commented.

 “Don’t make me expect.” I said.

“We are not! You’re just afraid! Afraid to know if he likes/love you back. You’re afraid to be hurt. You’re afraid to take the risk to know.” Yoojin blurted out.

“Woah. But unnie is right.” Minkyu agreed.

That left me hanging because suddenly Mr. Kim called us to start our warm-ups.

>>Fast forward<<

I was walking towards the elevator after freshening up. I was about to go home when…

“Hey.. Han Rae Hee” a co trainee suddenly shouted from behind.

“Yes why?”I asked.

“I don’t know why but… Mrs. Jung is calling for you. Based on what I know after being a trainee for years. If she calls you.. you are involved in a problem. Or.. You’re doing an excellent job and she’ll tell you when you would debut. Well if that’s the case. You're just a trainee for about 6 months right?GENIUS. Good luck. Go to her office now.” She told me.

“Arasseo.. Kamsahae.” I bowed and proceeded to her office.

I knocked on the door nervously. Did I get myself in a problem? As far as I know I didn’t. Will I debut? JUST. OMG. 6 months of training?! Impossible. But… Nothing’s Impossible right? Okay. What am I thinking -_-

“Sit down.” She monotonously said.

Oh no… this is scary.

“Are you dating an idol? What are these? Going out with an idol carelessly? Do you want your trainee life to be over? Or. Do you want this idol’s career to be put into ashes?” she furiously said as she took out pictures of me and Sehun together.

“i—I. We- are… We are not going out. As in dating. Just. Just. We are just friends.” I nervously replied. I can feel tears forming..

“Huh. Don’t make me a fool. The proofs are in front of you. Can you tell that you are not dating with these?! I know you knew this is not appropriate and this is not allowed.” She scolded.

“I am sorry….” Tears started to fall.

“A simple sorry can’t fix this. Your trainee life should be over by now. But thank Mr. Lee he told the department that you are a talented girl. So we are giving you another chance. Maybe you’ll be one of the exchange trainees. You’ll be one of the trainees who’ll be exchanged with the trainees of Cube. And with Oh Sehun. We haven’t talk to him yet.” She told me.

“D-don’t punish him. It’s my entirely my fault. Maybe we could do other things. Please don’t let me be an exchange trainee. please” I begged.

“No. If we wouldn’t make you as an exchange trainee, you two can still see each other. And we won’t make it happen.“ She said with a harsh tone.

I can feel that I’ll let out a river of tears in a while.

“I’ll stay away from him. Or I’ll make him stay away from me. I’ll do everything. Just.. don’t punish him or don’t make me an exchange trainee. Jebaaal.” I fell down on my knees,begging.

“Hmm. Make him stay away from you? How could you do that? That’s not simple dear. With the pictures I think you both love each other. But, it’s a wrong love. X.X.X. What will you do now?” She said. She’s like one of the witches from the fairytales.

“I could do it.. I could. Give me a chance. Please.” I was begging again.

“You love your dream to be an idol so much that you’re willing to sacrifice your love? Oh.. I think I was wrong with saying that you love him so much. But anyway, I’ll give you a week. Let’s see what you can do. Now go. You need all your time to plan on how to do that.” She continued to look at the papers on her desk like nothing happened.

I stood up and went out..

No. I love Oh Sehun so much. I don’t want his career to be ruined. And I don’t want to be an exchange trainee because I still need to see him...to know if he’s okay...if he’s doing well. I’m willing to be his guardian fan if not his lover. Even if he’ll hate me with what I’m about to do .Why is fate so cruel?

 

“Whaaaaat?! Oh no.. and how? How could you make him stay away from you?” Yoojin worriedly said while Hunyan and Minkyu were comforting me.

“I thought of it already.. and I need your help.. Please. Promise me you will.” I told them with tears all over my face.

“But, are you sure? What is it?” Hunyan asked.

I told them the plan and after a long pleading the finally agreed to do it….. TOMORROW.

I texted Sehun if we could meet tomorrow at 7pm in the garden.. he immediately replied.

“Yes of course we may. I’m excited by the way. Kkk~ See you!”

My heart shattered into pieces when he said he was excited..

 

** SEHUN’s POV**

“Grinning like an idot. What do we have maknae?” Chanyeol hyung asked.

“She texted. We’ll meet tomorrow. Haha” I told him while smiling sheepishly.

“Ohhh~ your girl. But not officially yours.  See,I’m confused with the both of you. What are you really?   Did you confess to her?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t yet. But, tomorrow. I’ll get my guts and try to do it tomorrow.” I was quite sure of this.

“Oh.. that’s great! Finally! Oh finally.. But, you’re keeping this a secret right? You know. That’s not allowed.” He replied.

“Oh yes. That’s my problem too hyung. This is not allowed. But I’ll do my best to keep this a secret or to fight for her if ever the company will find out.” I said.

“Woaaaaaaah! Being so cheesy and matured huh. Anyway. Goodluck maknae. Don’t worry your secret is safe with me and the members.” He got up the couch and went to the kitchen to get some popcorn.

“Thanks hyung!!”

**end of Sehun’s POV**

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Sehun: the twist of the story is comiiiiiiiiing

Kai: Really??? What is itttttttttttttt?

Me: You'll find out sooooon.. Well soon if I won't be lazy to update. HAHAHA!

Kai: YAAAAAAAY! Please update soon author-nim

 

--------LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL-----------

hi readers & subs!! So yea. the twist is coming~
I suppose you already have an idea what it is ;)

ps: LOL-ing at the gifs