THE WARM-HEARTED GUY

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

“Unnie I’m tiiiiiired! We’ve almost bought from all the stores here. We should go home now. Tomorrow will be a tiring day for us.” Minkyu complained

“Arasseo! Kaja~” I pulled her out of the crowd.

Next day came and as I was about to enter the building fans were surrounding it like they were waiting for a group.

“Raehee-ah!  Let’s go or else we’ll be late” Yojin unnie shouted which lead to the interruption of my thoughts.

“Ne~” I replied.

Physical Fitness class ended. I was walking with a water bottle on my hand towards the exit door to meet up with the girls when suddenly….

12 boys came entering in a rush because of the commotion brought by the fangirls outside.

As I met eyes with the tall one he frowned and told the other “It’s her.. keep her away from the maknae”

I knew he was talking about me.

“ Ye. I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY HERE. Like someone who’s….. a user?”  D.O stated loudly for me to hear.

That was it. I felt my knees weaken and my hands were shaky . Tears started to form… then I accidentally dropped my water bottle.

It rolled towards them so I hesitated to get it since I was also tearing up.. But then one member picked it up and walked towards me.

“Let them be… I’m apologizing on their place.” He told me.

“Gwaenchana.It’s my fault on the first place..” I replied with a low and shaky voice.

I decided to run the other way because I could feel that any time tears would flow. Before I left I saw Sehun blanky staring towards me. He was staring as if I was a stranger on his eyes. That made my heart sank and so I ran.

“Thank you for leaving! Now I can smell the fresh air of the building again” D.O shouted.

How could he be so mean…. But I thought he was angry of what I did to his friend. I am a million times meaner on their eyes.

 

**KAI’S POV**

“Thank you for leaving! Now I can smell the fresh air of the building again” D.O hyung shouted as Raehee ran.

I can’t take hyung’s insults anymore.

“COULD YOU JUST PLEASE SHUT UP…. HYUNG!” I blurted out and ran after Raehee.

Why the hell am I doing this? Here I go again.. But eversince the issue started. I really didn’t believe that Raehee did that. The way I see her when she’s with Sehun… is like the way I saw Minyoung’s eyes before when we’re together. It depicts true happiness…

As I ran after her I figured out where she was heading…

ROOFTOP.

She was sobbing really hard with her head down as I got there. Good thing I have a handkerchief with me.. I handed it to her and she was surprised. We met eyes for a few seconds and all I could see was hurt. Her eyes were red and swelling. I decided to sit beside her and awkwardly patted her back.

“Did China warm your heart?” she suddenly said while still sobbing.

I chuckled a bit. This girl… with her condition , why can she still act like this to me?

“Maybe? Try to go there maybe your clumsiness will also be gone.” I told her

“Yah.” She defended

“Whaaat? You dropped your water bottle awhile ago. Tsk,tsk, still a clumsy girl” I teased.

"Thank you for that… Why are you here anyway?” she asked.

“I just wanted to talk to you.. I don’t why but I really don’t believe that you just used Sehun… Oh well.. I think China did warm my heart” I let out an awkward laugh.

“It’s all in the past you really don’t need to know what really happened. I’ll go now sunbae I still have to work hard and train. Using Sehun only made it a bit easy. Now he’s gone I need to make a full effort about my debut.” She firmly said and was about to go away.

I held her hand tightly to prevent her from walking away.

She looked at me “Wae?” she stated. I looked deeply into her eyes that were full of pain.

“Liar” I told her.

We just stared at each other and I can see tears forming on her eyes.

“Say what you want to say. Excuse me I need to go now.” Her voice was shaky. She tried to let go of my grasp but I tightened it and pulled her into a hug.

I felt her body stiffen a bit and as I patted her back I heard sobs from her.

“Kai –sshi” she repeatedly said between her sobs.

“My thoughts are right I suppose. You know you can tell me.. treat me as an oppa. A real older brother I am here to listen.” I told her as we sat on the bench.

“I’ll be back.. I’ll get you some water.” I assured her.

**end of Kai’s POV**

 

A/N: SO yeah. I'll be making some speech here. I HOPE YOU'LL READ IT.

Time flies so fast. SORRY I almost went by EXO's comeback. It'll be nearly a year since this story started and I AM STILL NOT FINISH WRITING IT. Like EXO's comeback It's a year since debut but there's still no comeback. kk. ANYWAY LET'S ALL WAIT PATIENTLY ARASSEO?^^

I'll make it up to you this summer. I would really try my best to finish it this summer. I won't promise anymore.. 
Sorry for the broken promises, wrong grammars, wrong povs, short updates and late updates. Okay. ENOUGH WITH THIS. KKK~ 

Let's just hope I could finish this story for all of you guys. HWAITING! 
THANK YOU READERS! SARANGHAE~ ♥