TIME IS TICKING

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**Sehun’s POV**

“Yah hyungs~ what took you so long?!?!” I’ve waited for about 10 mins here.

“Something just came up~” Baekhyun hyung replied in a weird tone.

“Whatever. Let’s just go home. I’m tired..” I told them.

While we’re on our way home the other hyungs kept on staring at me weirdly..

“You have something to say don’t you.” I glared at them.

“No they don’t” Kai interrupted and eyed them.

What the hell is wrong?

“Sehunnie I have a question….” D.O suddenly brought up.

Kai hyung coughed afterwards.

“What?” I asked

“How do you feel now?? Now you’re seeing her again…” he continued

Kai hyung coughed again. Uhm.

“Hyung, I’m not in the mood to talk about that.” I hesitated.

“Wae? You haven’t moved on yet right???” he teasingly concluded.

Kai hyung coughed and glared at D.O hyung. WEIRD.

“If you were on my place you’d also have a difficulty. So just please stop talking about it.” I seriously told him.

Yes. The TRUTH? I am still moving on. I haven’t MOVED on. The time I saw her awhile ago… it got me thinking.. Did she really do that?? It’s not how I know her.. But it came from already that she REALLY DID use me..

“Okayyyy. So I suppose you’ll not entertain other girls right??” Baekhyun cut me off my thoughts.

“Of course hyung. I’m tired now so enough with the talk please.” I put my headphones on.

I can’t hear them know but they’re looking at each other and smiling. What is really happening?! Ugh nevermind. I closed my eyes as we were on our way home.

 

**end of Sehun’s POV**

 

“Whaaaaat?! They knew? How about Sehun.. did he find out?????” Yoojin unnie asked.

I told them that the other members overheard my conversation with Kai that’s why I had nothing to do but also tell them.

“Relax unnie. He wasn’t there. The other members also promised not to tell him okay? So just relax because I really want to sleep now.” I explained to her as I lay on my bed.

“Okaaay~ but I hope they’ll do something about it….” She murmured but I heard it.

“Unnie!! Just..just sleep okay?” I demanded.

“Alriiight. Goodnight.” She chuckled.

 

>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<

6 months have passed. EXO were currently busy with their promotions of their comeback album and as for me. I was busy training. Being trainee for a more than a year made me hope that I’ll be chosen in the planned girl group debut. Yes, it isn’t a rumor anymore. Last month they’ve announce that they’ll debut a girl group that MAY be a counter part of EXO. They said that in two weeks they’ll announce the members so that in less than a year they could debut the group.

“Unnie.. if it’s a counterpart… then they’ll be 12 members too. 6 will be promoting in China and 6 here in Korea. We then will have high chances of debuting! Isn’t great?” Hunyan excitedly said.

“Yah! Don’t be so happy and expect things. Do you think they’ll debut a large number of group again? And do you think we’ll be chosen for sure?!” Minkyu interrupted.

“Hey guys.. don’t overthink let’s just wait patiently for in 2 weeks we’ll know.” Yoojin told them.

“Yah Raehee, gwaenchana?” Yoojin snapped her fingers in front of my face.

“Huh? Yeah. I was listening.” I told them.

“But you seem like you are in deep thoughts though… And I know why.” She let out a teasing look.

No need to deny. Yeah. If I’ll debut in no time I can approach Sehun and tell him everything if he accepts then maybe the company will approve this time. Am I being over confident here? Ugh. I am just hoping things will turn out like I planned. Time is ticking I don't want to be late and end up hurting myself by finding out he has a new one.

>>2 weeks later<<

All female trainees gathered in a room for the announcement.  Everyone is nervous I know… who wouldn’t be anyway?

“So before anything else I’ll read to you some information about the planned group. So it’s not really a counterpart of your EXO sunbaes instead this group will BOTH promote in China and Korea. Well by hearing it like that it may seem to be tiring but we’ll not squeeze all schedules don’t worry. Anyway, it’ll be formed be an 8-membered group. 4 Koreans and 4 Chinese. But unlike EXO you won’t separate, you’ll work together…may it be here or in China. I won’t be stating all of the information right now. Some of them will just be said later on the meeting with the chosen members. Arasseo? So are you ready?”  Mrs. Jung informed us. Yes it’s her. My first meeting of her was the worst one. But now she seems to be in a good mood.

“Ne~” we all answered.

“Okay now for the Chinese members. Zhang Yihan , Wu Arlin , Go Meili  and Huang Beizi. Congratulations please stand here beside me. While the chosen Korean trainees are Lee Yoojin , Han Raehee , Park Yooyoung and Kim Junye.” She announced.

I wide-eyedly stared Yoojin unnie. Did she just mention our names? She nodded as if she read my thought and dragged me in front.

“So let’s give them a round of applause. Congratulations to all of you. You’ll now be called “Yeoj8” an 8 all female group that’ll be dominating Korea and China. Let’s all cheer for them……. FIGHTING!” she ended the group meeting and motioned us to follow her.

 

 

A/N: So yeah. Sorry for the many fast forwards. T____T Sorry for the lame group name. SORRY . UGH. /hides/