DOWNFALLS

You made me feel special, then you disappeared


 Few days have passed and I can’t still perfect my stunts. I have to perform the whole dance next week!! I don’t have enough time to practice. So I’ve decided that for 3 straight days I’ll stay for 1 hour more in the dance studio.

 

“Do you want me to stay with you?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Aniyo sir, I can practice alone. Besides, I will be able to concentrate more with the dance if I’m alone.” I responded.

“Okay, just take care ‘cause you might meet accidents while practicing the stunts. I have to go now..just call me if you need any help.bye!” Mr. Lee said then went out of the room.

 

**SEHUN’s POV**

Thank God there are no more schedules for this day.. I will have time to rest in our dorm.

“Uhm.. Sehun when we practiced awhile ago in the dance studio, the one in the third floor..Isn’t it you borrowed my Ipod?” Kai asked.

“Ah..yeah! I think I placed it near your bag…” I told him

“OH SHOOT!! I didn’t notice it! I’ve downloaded something and I REALLY NEED to put it on my Ipod!!” Kai panicked.

“I’ll just go there and get it.. Besides it’s my fault..I didn’t put it inside your bag” I said.

Heok. Bye bye few minutes of rest time.

“Aniyo~ you stay… and I’ll get. It’s not your fault.” Kai suddenly said.

“No!!It’s okay hyung.. I’m not that tired.. I’ll ju—“ I was trying to say but he interrupted me.

“I’LL GET IT. I know you’re tired…”

“No I’m not! It’s really my fault” I was trying to convince him that I can manage to go back.

We argued for about 5 minutes.When did we both become this stubborn?

--end of Sehun’s POV--
 

You know what stunt I really have difficulty in doing? CARTWHEEL. Ugh. K. POOR ME!!! Every time I try I always stumble!  Tsk! Tsk!

For the next minutes I would try to practice the stunts…I HOPE I CAN!!

***BAAAM!!***
“AWWW~~~!! “ I screamed when I stumbled while trying to do the cart wheel.

My back hurt a little but I still managed to stand…..and I’LL TRY AGAIN!

**bam!**

“Owww! Not again!” I said as I FAILED the second trial.
I don’t know why but tears started rolling down my cheeks. I felt that I want to give up already.. I’m just hurting myself!! I feel so frustrated!!!I think I'm just stressed out and pressured Then after a few moments I realized that I’m beginning to sob.

Then I heard few steps coming from my back as I lay on the floor still crying….

Oh gosh this gonna be embarrasing.
 


A/N: WHO MIGHT IT BE?? WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD IT BE?? Rahee's Prince Charming, OH SEHUN or THE SNOBBISH GUY, KAI??? lalalalalalala~~ comment your thoughts!
Wait.. don't you sense anything about Mr. Lee?? hmmmmmm.. :)
This is just a short chapter tho.
HELLO LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS and READERS~♥