Another Sacrifice

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

After we took our lunch, our manager told us to rest for a while because we’ll be leaving in 20 minutes. It’s 11:40 and I hurriedly went to 3nd floor where EXO’s practice room is. Kai told me they’ll be having a break by this time. I hope they haven’t left for lunch yet.

As I peeked at the hall to their practice room, I felt like it was empty because it’s so quiet. So I texted Kai

“Oppa~~ did you leave for lunch already? Aigoo we’ll be leaving in 20 minutes.”

An immediate reply came..

“Yes we did. But Sehun is still there. He told us he felt so sweaty and all so he needs to freshen up a bit. I bet our maknae became more hygienic. Kkkkk~”

Then I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was. It was him. Omo~!!

I casually popped out the hall and started to walk slowly toward him.

He lifted his head up and I saw a surprised expression on his face as he saw me. After that he plastered a poker expression as we were near each other.

“Uhm..h-hi” I nervously started…

He looked at me with a confused expression..

“What’s with the greeting? Anyway hello.” He blankly stated.

“I j-just wanted t-to talk to y-you about something..” I stuttered.

“About the thing about us? Don’t worry I’ve already gotten over it. You’re clearing things up before your debut don’t you? Don’t worry; I’ll keep that as a secret so need to worry about pre-debut issues. So yeah Congrats. Now if you’ll excuse me..” he said and was about to walk past by me..

I gripped his hands. This won’t be easy..

“Wait. I need to clarify things. I need to tell you this please. Have you totally forgotten about me? Even just for a minute listen to what I will tell you…” I said in a shaky voice.

“I didn’t forget. I moved on. You really need to hurry I have a date to go to. Timer starts now…” he said.

“D-date?” I asked, confused.

“Uhm. Opps. Let’s keep this a secret okay? Let’s call this quits. I’ll keep your secret that you used me to debut and you’ll keep this.. I’ll be secretly dating Jungbin noona. Well if caught we’ll take the responsibility since idols can date each other. So hush with this okay? So yeah. 30 seconds left.” He told me.

“B-but I thought….”

“You thought?? Heyyyy~ why do you even care about me? Do you want to be close with me now and use me to gain more popularity? Haven’t you changed?!” he let out a chuckle.

“I-I’ve changed… So I-I just want to know how you’re doing now. And I wanted to sincerely say SORRY. A-and I’m really sorry. Mianhae..” I stuttered.

“Okay. Enough with the “sorry”s .Apology accepted. So let’s just live our lives now. You got what you want which is to debut. And now I met this girl who could give me LOVE, So yeah. Time is over. Goodluck and Goodbye.” He let out a small smile and went towards the elevator.

That’s it. I thought second chances are equally given to people. Maybe we’re not just meant for each other. Can I atleast for the last time say that it’s UNFAIR? I am the one who’s always sacrificing. Knowing that he already moved on I was still determined to tell him because things might change.  But I didn’t expect that he found another one. And he thinks she’s the one. I don’t want to ruin the present by bringing back and correcting the past for my own sake. He’s happy now. He deserves it.

I went down and saw that my co members were already preparing to leave.

“Oh there you are Raehee. Now we’re ready to go.” Manager unnie exclaimed as she saw me walking towards the group.

“Now use your mobile phones to text your parents that you’ll go now. I don’t want to be strict but I’ll get them before we leave. You need to focus and besides you can’t use them in China to call or text. “ she ordered us.

I texted my dad and good thing he replied immediately telling me to have a safe trip and goodluck.

It still made me smile even though I wasn’t in a good mood because of what happened.

I suddenly remembered Kai..

“Oppa… We’ll be surrendering our phones now because we’ll be leaving. See you in a few days. You’ll be spending the valentines watching your beloved hoobae’s showcase right?? I hope so.. Thank you for everything and sorry because your efforts.. our efforts were wasted. Tell the other members thank you and sorry too. I will focu on my career from now on. Pray that our group would do well in China. Thanks! <3 “

I sent this long message to him. But manager unnie asked for our phones so I wasn’t able to get the reply.

 

 

A/N: SHORT BUT IMPT CHAPPIE. Sooooooooooooooooo... Can I hear from you???