SECOND CONFESSION

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

A/N: If you haven't heard of BtoB's Second Confession here's the link you may also play it while reading the LAST chapter ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roEF-Y06jB0

 

As I walk out of the room Baekhyun was there leaning and holding a heart-shaped pillow.

“Oppa. Haven’t you eaten yet?” I asked him.

He just took his phone out and started to play ‘Second Confession’ but it’s a male voice. And the lyrics were somehow changed. It was a boy’s perspective this time.

“Today is a very important day
It’s the day when I give my second confession to one girl..”

 

“EXO version?” I rose one of my eyebrows and chuckled.

He nodded.

“I am going to find her once again
Will she accept my heart?
I feel good today for some reason”

With that he stopped the music and gave me the heart shaped pillow and pointed at the paper that was stuck on the wall.

It was an arrow..

“Uhm. What’s this? Are you confessing to me?” I weirdly stared at him

He chuckled . “ Ani.”

“Should I follow the arrow?” I asked.

He nodded.

 I followed the arrows and then I found myself infront of the elevator.

“What’s this?! What am I even doing here. Is this a prank?” I mumbled to myself.

Just then the elevator opened revealing Chanyeol.

He motioned me to step in. He pressed the G button then suddenly. He played a music.. It was their own recorded Second Confession again…

“I threw away all my pride for this second confession
Though I have so much to say, I’ll keep it short”

He held out a banner that says “ SARANGHAE” on it.

I gasped. “You’re the one who’s confessing to me?!”

He chuckled like Baekhyun “Aniyo~”


“I will change and improve so from today and every day on
I want to have a great love like Gyon Woo and Jik Nyu”

The elevator door was now opened revealing D.O on the ground floor.

I stepped out and instead of playing a song he started to sing a part of it

“For you, I stay cooped up in my room, practicing my confession
I practice singing so I can serenade you
Even if you fall, get up again, don’t worry, have courage
I write an awkward letter and buy a big bear doll”

With that he gave me a letter and a bear..

I opened the letter and these words were written on it.

“Hi. Now proceed to the guard house and he’ll give you the next thing to do. Just do it and trust me <3”

“How could I trust you. I don’t even know who you are?!” I mumbled to myself as I walk towards the guard. Good thing it was the one who I used to borrow a helmet when Sehun and I…. oh nevermind. Oh yeah his duty is from 12nn- 12pm. How could he stay awake that time and not fall asleep? Daebak…

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi~” I greeted and bowed.

Then he let out a mp3 player..

“The times we used to love, those dream-like times
I can’t forget any of those times

All day, I only think of you, I stayed up all night again girl
My heart feels frustrated on this sleepless night”

“Here’s my helmet. See that man on the motorcycle there? Go and ride on his motorcycle.” He informed.

“Mwo?! Is this a prank? Am I not risking my safety here?” I asked him.

“Young lady. I am a security guard here I won’t let you go and ride with that man if it’s unsafe.” He let out a light chuckle.

“Oh….okay.. Uhm wait! What’s happening???” I asked like an idiot.

“Just wait and see.” He smiled.

I recognized the man that would drive me somewhere. It was Tao.

He handed me his earphones before I wore my helmet.

He started the engine and with that the song continued

How are you? I guess you’re okay
Day by day, I am drenched with your memories so it’s hard
If you will come back some day, there won’t be any tears – my second confession

I want you back baby I swear it’s true
Won’t ever make you jealous, I’ll make them jealous of you
Come back to me, for eternity
And take a listen to my 2nd confession please

The song stopped as the motorcycled stopped too.

We were in a quiet street. Well I couldn’t see any people around but there are buildings though. I am not kidnapped right. Oh God what am I even thinking. What’s with the ‘Second confession’ song what’s this? What are the EXO members up to? Kai oppa….. or.. no that’s impossible.

“Uhm.. what should I do now?” I asked in mandarin.

“Face the other other side after I leave.” He said.

Good thing I am somehow fluent in mandarin that’s why I understood him.

I nodded. He left .And with that I took a deep breath and faced the other side…

Then the music suddenly played. Only to see a speaker was there beside me..

I saw a familiar figure standing across the street. It’s Oh SEHUN. What is he doing here? Is he the one? Is this a….

“You and me, now we’re facing each other from across the street
What to do? It feels like my heart will explode
Someone please send my love through Cupid’s arrow to him, save me
Oh! It’s green light!”

With that he pointed the traffic light. It was really green for the pedestrians.WOW

 

“Can those times come back?
Will you be able to be with me again?
The restaurant on Garusu Street, breakfast at Nonhyun-dong
I want to taste that alleyway kiss once more

All the hard times are all days I regret the more time passes
I want to turn back all of those days

All day, I only think of you, I stayed up all night again girl
How about you? I want to go back to you”

He was walking towards me. While playfully showing the flowers he was holding..

As soon as he was standing in front of me he gave me the flowers…

I took them with my shaky hands because the situation is sinking in me now…

“How are you? I guess you’re okay
Day by day, I am drenched with your memories so it’s hard
If you will come back some day, there won’t be any tears – my second confession

I’m not afraid of other people’s eyes – second confession
A serenade for you – second confession

Throwing away my pride to ask you to come back
I’ll be your shoulder strap and you can be my backpack

I want to go back to those times but why don’t you know my heart?
If you will come back some day, there won’t be any tears

How are you? I guess you’re okay
Day by day, I am drenched with your memories so it’s hard
If you will come back some day, there won’t be any tears – my second confession”

As the rest of the song played he was dancing in front of me.

I didn’t know but I got emotional and unwanted tears came rolling down my face though the steps of our song are cute.

And the song came into an end…he made the other half of the heart sign. Like the one we have practiced. He waited for me to take my position with a worried expression because I was crying

I took slow steps towards him while wiping away my tears.

I filled the position. I made the heart into a whole one. Sehun + Raehee = <3 Yeah call me cheesy.

Suddenly we heard a click of a camera behind us.

“Got it.” Kai smirked and held out the developed Polaroid photo of our heart.

“Maybe I should leave you both… Tao~~~” he called.

Tao then suddenly came up with the motorcycle and handed Kai the helmet I wore.

“Bye guys. You still have 45 minutes before our rehearsals. I suggest you both take your lunch.” With that they left.

“Soooo..Do you accept my second confession??” Sehun asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

CUTE.

I smiled and nodded.

“Great! I just want to say I am really sorry for the harsh words I used on you. Sorry for making you sacrifice a lot of things for me. You shouldn’t have done that. We could face it together. Sorry for lying to you. Sorry for making you wait. Sorry for everything.. I really am Rae---“ I cut him off by putting my index finger near his mouth, hushing him.

“It’s okay. I am sorry too. But should we get enough of the “SORRY”s that’s not what I want to hear from you.” I chuckled and suddenly I realized that my index finger was touching his lips already. With that I hurriedly took it away and blushed.

“CUTE” he blurted out.

“Yah your making me embarrassed.” I hid my face.

I peeked a little and saw him laughing.

I playfully hit his arms. But before I could hit him twice, He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine and his hands around my waist.

He broke the kiss after a few seconds leaving both of us panting for air. Our foreheads touched each other .He looked at me directly in to my eyes. Melting me with his gaze.

OH SEHUN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME..

“I LOVE YOU HAN RAEHEE” he said.

“I LOVE YOU TOO AND I’LL ALWAYS WILL OH SEHUN.” I replied.

With that he kissed me again more passionately that the first one. Suddenly a click of camera was heard.

We broke the kiss to see Kai smirking in front of us.

“GOT THAT ONE TOO” He winked and smirked.

“Taooo~” he called out.

“Yah oppa!! Give that to us. Oh my God that’s embarrassing. !” I ran towards him.

“Hyung!!” Sehun also called out.

But before we could get it…. Tao and him were off..

“Let me just share it to the others~ They should see the outcome of our hardwork..” he teasingly shouted as they were from a distance already.

“Aish!! That would be so embarrassing!! I wonder how I look in the picture. Omooo~ “ I panicked.

“Babe relax. I’m sure you look cute there.” He teased.

“CUTE?! And wait?! BABE? Omg let me vomit. Don’t you ever call me that. That sounds like a pig. Besides you’re not my boyfriend” I teased back.

“Eh?! Could you please repeat that? I am not your boyfriend?” he raised his eyebrow

ADORABLE.

“Yup you are not~” I stuck my tongue out.

“Don’t you think that would be unfair for you?” he told me.

“Uh, UNFAIR FOR ME? What?Why” I asked confused.

He stepped closer to me and pulled me into a hug.

Suddenly I felt his lips near my ear…

“Because YOU ARE MINE” he firmly whispered, sending shivers all over my body.

He cupped my face and look at me.. “ You are mine and I’m not your boyfriend? That would be unfair for you jagi~…Yah your face is so red. I can feel that it’s hot. You’re blushing. Omo how cute~” he teased.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

“May I? For the third time?” I was still processing his words and before I could even react he placed his lips onto mine again.

He was the one who broke it again…

“Don’t you ever make me feel special and disappear again.. Arasseo?” he smiled and held my hand.

I held his hand tightly and beamed.

“Arasseo. I’m yours. YOU ARE MINE TOO!” I exclaimed.

“See, I knew you wanted it to be fair. You are mine and I’m yours. YAKSOK??” He chuckled and held out his pinky.

“How childish~” I mumbled and held out mine for a pinky promise.

“But you loved how childish I am don’t you~?” he teased.

“Ehhh. Stop being full of yourself. Let’s go I’m hungry~” I walked past him.

“JAGIYAAAA~” he called out from behind.

So noisy! I was about to hush him as I turned my back but then he was in this cute position.

"SARANGHAE~~!!!" 
 *just imagine that it's like that. LOL! Kai's watching from behind. HAHAHA!*

 

 

THE END

 

Author's SPEECH:

*gets up the "stage"

*cries* First of all ,THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY~ ^.^ 


Sorry for the late updates, dramatic events (LOL) and all.

Thank you so much. Upvote if you want(LOL) 

SARANGHAE YEOROBUN!!!!♥

*cries and gets off the stage*

 

AUDIENCE:  

LOL. I'm one crazy author. You'll miss me don't you. Lol kidding. 
So yeah here's the real thing.
Thank you guys and I hope you liked the story. 

Let's all just continue to support our oppas especially now that a new era came (WOLF) 
Just call out for me if you want someone to spazz with. Kkkkk~ 
PPAI PPAI!!

 

Erm. those veins. ahsdjaga. LOL.Okay.. REALLY. Bye bye!

WAHAHAH OMG. okay bye. LOL.

Btw. Sehun crying on Sukira. uhhhh I cried legit tears when I've watched him cry. Muh feels. ahsgdajs.
OKAY BYE FOR REAL