TWIST

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

Months have passed as we prepared for our debut. In a month we’ll be having our showcase already. Teasers came out and we’ve been receiving good comments from the public.

Our lives are beginning to change. Fans surround the building as we enter and as we go home. Our privacy is lessened but it’s part of becoming an idol. We’re slowly getting used to it.

I went to the rooftop to freshen up my mind. A familiar face welcomed me as I went there.

“Annyeong Yeoj8’s maknae.” He playfully greeted.

“Haha oppa~I miss you!  how’s EXO doing? I’ve been busy these past few months that we weren’t able to meet and talk.” I told him.

“Well of course we’re resting for now and giving way to our hoobaes’ debut.” He winked.

“Yah Kai oppa” I playfully hit his arm..

“What about Sehun?” I asked

His aura suddenly changed… “With that, It just suddenly came up. He’ll join ’The Romantic and Idol Season 3’ “ he said.

I dropped my water bottle as I heard the news. “ W-what?!”

“Yes the company chose him to be the representative. I just heard it awhile ago and I was so worried. Of all of us EXO-K members why him? Actually all of us protested because we all know the thing about you. Other people were surprised but they just took it like we were jealous because we weren’t chosen. Sehun was really not that happy about it but we can’t do anything. He’ll start filming in a week.” He added

“Eo-eotteokke?” I was in the verge of crying.

Should I tell him now? But he’s in the peak of his career… if this issue will be opened up again it will surely affect the both of us in a negative way.

Ughhh.. Why do these things happen now?! In a few weeks…. In just a few weeks I could already tell him.

“Yah. Uljima~ you know there’s a big possibility that he won’t end up with someone. Even some idols who were paired up there haven’t been issued for dating after the program.” Kai said as he wiped a tear rolling down from my face.

“You’re right.. he won’t. I hope he won’t.” I said like a little child finding excuses.

“Aish. I shouldn’t have told you. Promise me you won’t lose focus on your debut arasseo?” he said as he patted my head.

“Ne oppa.” I let out the best smile I could give at the moment.

Just then my phone rang. It was Yoojin unnie she told me it’s time to do our final rehearsals for the day.

“Oppa I need to go now. They’re calling out for me already.” I faced him after receiving the phone call.

“Arasseo. HWAITIIIING!” he fist pumped.

I turned back but as I took a few steps I turned to him again and gave him a hug.

“Oppa, JEONGMAL JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA. I felt like I really have an older brother when I’m around you.”

He patted my head. “Such a little kid. Go now or else you’ll be late. Shooo~” he teased.

I stuck my tongue out and waved goodbye.

Sehunnie oppa…


A/N: SHORT DOUBLE UPDATE!!