Maknae and Main Dancer

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

“UNNIE…..IS.THIS.REALLY.HAPPENING?!I mean. I’ve just trained for a year and now…… omygosh.” I blurted out.

“YES. IT IS. KYAAAAAH!!! I AM HAPPY TO BE YOUR CO-MEMBER. MAKNAAAAE~” she hugged me tight.

As we opened our door two smiling faces approached us.

“CHUKAHAE UNNIEEEEES!!!” They said in unison and went for a group hug.

“Kamsahamnida~ I still can’t believe this is happening.” I told them

“Haha unnie~ you must be shocked. By the way, are still going to sleep with us?” Hunyan asked.

“Sadly no, Good thing you asked, we’re here to pack our stuffs…” I half heartedly told them.

“Yah. Even though we’ll miss you so much it’s okay. We can see each other still right?” Minkyu said.

“Of course!! Maknae, let’s go and pack our stuffs.” Unnie told me.

“Ohhhh. So you’re the maknae… and what’s your position?” Hunyan asked.

“Main dancer… and sub vocals.” I informed them while packing.

“Oooooohhh. MAKNAE AND MAIN DANCER….. I know someone who’s like that too…” Hunyan said in a playful tone.

“Hmm. AHHH! YES.YES.!! I know the one you’re referring to~~” Minkyu added.

“Guys, I know what you’re thinking. But I haven’t debuted yet. So chill okay.Stop teasing me.” I chuckled.

“So unnie when are you planning to tell him?” Hunyan asked.

“Hmm. I don’t know. Maybe before our showcase? On the day? I’ll still find the right timing. “ I answered.

“Okay unnie. But for now you must focus on your debut! FIGHTIIING!” She cheered.

“Ne.Ne. Yoojin unnie are you done packing? “ I asked as I carried my bags.

“Ne~ Let’s go…..” she said.

“See you guys around the building. We’ll miss you~” I told Hunyan and Minkyu as we opened the door.

“We’ll miss you too unnies! See you around.” They said in unison.

We went for a group hug then left.

We were the last ones to arrive but we’re still on time..

“So I want you to meet your manager, Kang Baehee.” Mrs. Jung introduced the woman on her right.

“She won’t be staying with you on the dorm but she can check you from time to time. “ Mrs. Jung added.

“Annyeong haseyo Yeoj8. I’m your manager, Kang  Baehee imnida. I’m not that old so I want you to just call me Unnie” she plastered a smile on her face as she introduced herself.

 

"Well I just have some reminders. I want you to be always on time whenever I call you for a meeting or for you rehearsals. If a rest day is given and you want to go out you must tell me where you'll go and I'll give you the permission after. About fan gifts well there are times you can accept them and there are times you cannot. I'll always be here for you. You can approach me always when you need help. We're a family now. Do your best arasseo? Yeoj8 HWAITING!” she added.

We proceeded to our dorm as the introductions and reminders ended.

It was a 10 minute drive from the company. Though it’s not that big it’s really comfy.

 

“So I’ll let you rest first. I’ll be calling you in an hour for your first rehearsals. Unpack and fix your things as well choose your rooms. There are 4 rooms and there is a bunk bed in each room. Pick a roommate you're most comfortable with. Annyeong ” Manager unnie told us.

 

A/N: Mian SHORT UPDATE.  LOL w/ the main image. kyeopta.
SARANGHAE ♥