SPECIAL PERFORMANCE

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

We didn’t expect that many fans will be there to support us. All my heartbreaks were washed away because of the love of the Chinese fans and other international fans that even went to China just to see the showcase. Too bad we’ll be back tonight.

We were now on the airport because in an hour is our flight.

“YEOJ8. The special stage was already planned. You’ll be performing Second Confession with your EXO-K sunbaes, isn’t it great?” Manager unnie exclaimed.

“Mwo!?” I accidentally said.

“Why maknae? You don’t want?” Manager unnie eyed me.

“A-Aniyo. She was just surprised.” Yoojin unnie covered it up for me.

“Hey… will you be alright? I’ll help you so that you won’t bump into each other…” she assured.

“I’ll be alright unnie.” I smiled at her.

I could do this. It’s just a performance. And it will be normal for us to see each other. I should be used to it. Even if it hurts….. In time, the wounds will heal.

We departed and before we even knew it, our manager woke us up because we’ve arrived already.

We went straight to our dorm to rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

>>>>>>>MORNING <<<<<<<<

We’re now off to the company this early because we need to practice with EXO-K.

We entered the practice room and saw that they’re already there.

We bowed and greeted them and they also did the same.

As I made an eye contact with him, I immediately looked away. Just then I heard him chuckle.

What’s even funny?!

I decided to look for Kai and tell him everything that happened in China. But then I saw him whispering something to Yoojin unnie. Unnie’s expression grew into a shock . Then into an excited one. Then they high fived each other.

“Hey~ mind to share??” I said as I went toward them.

“NO.” They said in unison.

“Heyyy~ that’s unfair.” I pouted.

“Do an aegyo first~” Kai ordered.

“Mwo?! Ugh. Bbuing bbuing!” and there I was doing it. Pabo RAAEHEE.

I heard someone laugh and I looked out who it was only to find out that it was Sehun.

“What's even funny?!” I grumpily said

“How could he laugh at me like that like we’re close or something. Psh.” I mumbled.

“Hey~ stop talking to yourself. Maybe I’ll tell you later. We need to practice now..” Kai said pointing at the direction of my co-members that’s already in their position.

I hurriedly went to my position. Quite embarrassed.

“Okay now us EXO-K will be filling up the spaces in between you..” Kai said. I think he was assigned to look over this performance.

“We already practiced your choreography so don’t worry about it. We’ll just practice it together and add some interactions.”

On my left was Sehun and on my right was Kai.

Everytime there’s some interaction like we need to smile on each on other or throw some hearts or make a heart sign or whatever  I always do it with Kai and I didn’t even bother to look at Sehun.

With the last pose, we can do anything as long as it goes well with the song. I was about to face Kai when I felt someone pull me. It was Sehun.

He was in the position of a heart sign and I hesitantly followed. If only our managers are not there to check I’ll leave him hanging.

“I am your partner in this performance why are you ignoring me?” he whispered as we’re still on the position.

I felt chills running through me.

“I-I. Hey this is not a partner thingy. We’re 8 and you’re only 6. Shut it.” I whispered back.

*clap**clap* *clap*

“That was a cute performance!! “ Our manager said in delight.

“Yeah~ but Sehun. Why don’t you interact with the girls during the song? You look so alone though” their manager commented.

“Mianhae. It’s because I am ignored.” He said and made an eye contact with me.

I felt my heart was beating so fast as he looked me. Omo.

I sighed heavily and erased my thoughts.

“Fine I won’t ignore you.For the sake of the performance. For the sake of our fans.” I mumbled at him.

He smiled.. That heart-melting smile. Aish! What am I trying to think again?!

“Okay you’ll be having an hour and a half break for lunch and rest. Go now.”

“Unnie. Let’s eat. I’m hungry~” I told Yoojin unnie as she was looking something from her bag.

“Raehee-ah have you seen the necklace my parents gave me? I removed it awhile ago. I forgot where I’d put it. Eotteokke?!” she was on the verge of crying.

“Unnie relax. I’ll help you find it.” I assured her.

I told the other members that they could go first since we need to look for the necklace. Unnie and I were the only ones left in the room. We’ve been searching for 10 minutes already.

“Yoojin you could go now and eat. I’ll just look for it by myself..” she suddenly said.

“Ani unnie let’s find it together.. I am not hungry anymore.” I told her.

“Pabo. Go to the restaurant and eat. I know you’re hungry. Well if you want you can just take out food and go back here so that we’ll look for it together again while eating. Deal?” she asked.

“Deal.” I gave in.

 

 

A/N: This is the second to the last chappie. 
MIND UPVOTING THE STORY??? ^.^