Daily Routine

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**Physical Fitness Class- 8:00 A.M**

“Good Morning Everyone I’m Mr. Kim Jonghoon your Physical Fitness Trainer!” our trainer greeted as we are about to start our class.

“Aigoo~ unnie! Mr. Kim is so cute!!” Hunyan whispered while we’re doing our warm-ups.

“Well..yeah~ and it’s good for you! You’ll be inspired to lose weight because of our trainer hahahaha!! “I told her jokingly.

 “Whatever unnie!!” she said while pouting.

Our first class went well, Mr. Kim seems kind and we all hope that his kindness would last long. The 2-hour training seems so short, maybe because I enjoyed much. By the way, Foreign Language is next.. oh no~ I don’t like Foreign Language!! May the odds be ever in my favor!

 

*** Foreign Language class-10:30 A.M***

“Good Morning! I am Cho Namdae, your English and Mandarin Teacher. “ our seon saeng nim greeted.

She seems strict, scary and furious, I hope time would always fly fast during her classes kkkkk~ .

After a 3-hour lesson with her, finally~ we would go out of this room.

“She’s scary!” Minkyu suddenly said while we’re walking in the hallway.

“She’s evil! Didn’t she even think that we are already hungry? But she keeps on talking and talking … mandarin blah blah! I’m really hungry! “Hunyan added.

“Yeah~ you’re right! So shall we eat now? We should hurry because our vocal lessons would be in an hour!” I told them.

So we hurriedly went to a nearby Restaurant so that we won’t be late for our next class.

 

***Vocal Lessons- 2:30 P.M***

“Oh God it’s 2:20! We’ll be late if we won’t run! C’mon run faster! Hunyan, next time don’t be so slow in eating if you want to eat plenty!”I said while catching my breath.

“Unnie, Mianhae! It won’t happen again, but why do the training rooms have to be in the other building?! It would be hopeless for me to see my beloved Super Junior oppas! Besides, it would take us time to reach the other building!” Hunyan mumbled.

“Haven't you remembered that the room for our dance lessons is in the other building? So don’t lose hope! By 5:00 we’ll be going to the dance studio and you would get a chance to see them…. Well, if they’re around.”Minkyu comforted Hunyan.

While running and listening to their conversation something entered in my mind when Minkyu reminded us that our dance lessons is in the other building…..and  it was…. EXO. I almost forgot about them because of the hectic schedule we have! Oh my God.. Please let me see them even just once for this day. Oh my God!JEBAL~

Then luckily we arrived in the room for vocal lessons just in time—2:28. Woooh~ !

We sat in our designated chairs while catching our breath. I really can’t focus! My mind goes "Would I see them after this class?? Please time..please run fast so that we could take dance lessons in the other building! Oh God, would they be there? Aren’t they busy?”
With these thoughts on my mind I didn’t notice that our class is about to end. GOSH! Did I even listen to our seon saeng nim?!

“Unnie, are you alright? You look so different! Even in our vocal lessons awhile ago.. your mind seems floooooating!” Minkyu asked worriedly.

“Well.. maybe unnie is also hungry like me! It’s 4:20 already! We don’t have much time to eat! Come on! Come on!”Hunyan interrupted.

Hunyan dragged us to a nearby food stand. But I only drank ‘cause I don’t have an appetite to eat.

Dance lessons would be next, would I see them? I really hope I would….

“Hey! Let’s go, I don’t want to run again just because we don't want to be late for our class. Besides, we’ll be entering the other building where we MAY see SM Entertainment Idols.”Minkyu said while wiggling her eybrows.

“Oh yesss! You’re right! Super Junior!! HERE I COME~!” Hunyan said excitedly asshe was held our hands and draged us into the building.

EXO OPPAS HERE I COME…

 

***Dance Lessons-5:00 P.M***

The Dance studio is still on the third floor but good thing we still have 20 minutes left before our lessons would start. Dancing IS MY HOBBY. I hope our trainer would be kind so that there won’t be any problem in this class.

The class is about to start, but I haven’t seen them yet.. EXO. Where are you? T.T

*clap! clap!* “Okay class Good Afternoon! I’m Mr. Lee Sungjin your dance trainer. I hope everyone would participate so that I wouldn’t need to bring out my HORNS and TAILS .hahaha!!” Mr. Lee greeted jokingly.

He seems good, patient, and well.. he’s cute and young. But no… not my type. I’m LOYAL to EXO! Especially to my bias,OH SEHUN ♥

I enjoyed the class which made me forget that I didn’t have the chance to see EXO today.. poor me~

“That was tiring!!Hey Minkyu, didn’t you notice that Mr. Lee always stares at Unnie Raehee?? Don’t you think……..”

“Yaaaaa! Hunyan! Stop saying non-sense! Maybe he was always staring at me because I didn’t do the right steps!”

 “But you’re good at dancing unnie.. really good! Maybe Hunyan is right..maybe..he…likes you!! Yihiieee~” Minkyu teased.

“Whatever!Guys please~ By the way are you bringing clothes? We need to wash up because we’re full of sweat!” I told them…just to change the topic.

“Oh em gee! I forgot!” They said simultaneously.

“What?!?!How can you-- Okay.. Go straight to the dorm, we only have 2 bathrooms there. I’ll just shower here…” I told them.

“Really??? Gomawo unnie!” Minkyu said with a sweet tune.. Gaah~ such a cute dongsaeng.

So I was left alone.. good thing the bathroom was just in the corner so I don’t need to ask other people. Hahaha! SM Entertainment building is REAL big.

Then something popped out into my mind AGAIN…”Yeah.. I wasn’t able to see them today. Maybe tomorrow. HOPEFULLY tomorrow....”

 

 

A/N: So yeah! This ends the chapter two.. It’s a little bit long right? Well,,.compared to chapter 1. Haha!Sooo~ how do you find the story so far??  I think I still have time to make my draft for chapter three!! :) wait,,,..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUNNIE~! ♥