SEONSAENGNIM

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

As soon as I entered the room my 3 roommates went to me.

“I thought you’ll go after us? Why didn’t you come? Have you eaten?” Minkyu worriedly asked.

“Something just came up. Don’t worry I ate” I lied

“I heard they’re back. Have you seen him?” Yoojin unnie asked.

“Ah..I..I haven't seen them yet.” I uncomfortably lied for the second time.

“Oh I see. Maybe it’s better if you still won’t see him. You both are still in the process of moving on.” Unnie concluded.

“Let’s go back to our seats now before our teacher comes~” Hunyan interrupted.

“Ne~ne” Yoojin unnie agreed.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. By smooth I mean we haven’t seen each other again.

I thought still seeing him will be alright because I’ll know if he’s doing well. But am I regretting it all now? Should have I just switched to Cube? Ugh. I’m getting frustrated but these thoughts won’t help. It’s too late to think over things. I’ve done it already. Besides he seems to be unaffected. Did he really move on that fast? The way he looked at me awhile ago…. Is it just me who still hasn’t moved on? And I think will never move on? Why am I such a pabo when it comes to love?! Arghhh! I hate myself for just realizing things just now.

We would still not end up together in the end. And I’m back to being a fangirl right now and forever will I be. A fangirl that your idol knows your existence. But he hates your existence. Aish.I AM REALLY FULL OF REGRETS RIGHT NOW. MY MIND IS SHATTERED. I THINK I AM MENTALLY BLOWN. I REALLY HATE MYSELF FOR OVERTHINKING THINGS.

What will happen---

“Yah~ are you crying?”a voice interrupted my thoughts.

I raised my head that was hung low because of my frustration.

“Huh?Ani.. Sunba—oppa! Why are you here?” I was shocked by Kai’s sudden appearance.

“Wae? Are you the only one who’s allowed to go to our company’s rooftop? Yah. To think of it.. my position is higher than you! You are just a trainee here~Aigoo.. your head is getting big huh” he ranted.

I let out a light laugh “So Korea is making you go back to your old self huh~”

“WAIT! I just heard you laugh right? Aigoooo~ I’m really DAEBAK!” he said, praising himself.

I just sighed.

“Yaaah~I’m not back to my old self though. I’m just trying to lighten up your mood. See? I’m being a real oppa here~” he explained.

“Arasseo. Gomawo as always.” I stood up and breathed heavily.

“What will happen to my life now? What should I do?” I blurted out my thoughts without knowing.

“Huh? Just do your best being a trainee. Then debut. After that you’ll experience major changes in your life because you’ll be an idol then. You know what.. when I was still a trainee I’ve realized that thinking of the future too much will change how you deal with your everydays. What you should do is that make the most of everyday.” He let out a little lecture about life which made me surprised.

“What about love? How do you deal with that thing? With my situation right now? What should I do?” I asked him.

“I’ll tell you something. There’s this girl I really really really love. Even in the verge of being an idol I still continued our relationship. I really want her to be my future.  Everything was going on smoothly but liked what happen to you. There’s this someone that made us go into our own paths. The difference is that... God was the one who came in between us. Maybe he needed an angel there in heaven. And my girl was the only one who’s qualified for the position. So she got her. Like Sehun and you, we separated with me getting all the burdens. Of course she’ll be happy there. Isn’t only in heaven can we experience true happiness? And here I am on earth not knowing how to move on with life like what you’re experiencing right now. What did I do? I didn’t forget her. I even have her picture in my wallet right now. Because when I got back to my senses I went to her grave and told her that…I’ll make the most out of my life. So that when the time comes that we’ll be meeting each other I can tell her beautiful stories that happened in my life…” the whole time he was telling that his smile never faded.

H-How come I just met this kind of Kai right now?

Maybe he felt my stare... he looked at me and said. “So what’s the lesson of the story my dear student?”

I just let out a smile and told him “Just observe with my actions if I got the lesson SEONSAENGNIM, Isn’t it.. Actions speak louder than words?”

“Aigoo. I really have a good student here~ with that she’ll receive a treat from her teacher. Do you want some ice cream?” he asked.

“Wellll I have the best teacher here. Ne oppa~ I want some” I smiled and drag him out of the rooftop to go to the nearby ice cream shop.

Sehun oppa.. Just wait till I become an idol. I’ll train very hard so that in a short span of time I’ll debut. By that time, you won’t have someone else …right? There would still be a tiny eenie memories of HAN RAEHEE, I hope. PLEASE BE PATIENT. PLEASE DON’T FORGET.PLEASE LET THE HEART STILL BEAT.

 

A/N: OMYGOSH. Did I really write that update over there?? LOL. Please say something about this update. I gave my best with this update.Like Raehee I had a mental breakdown. LOL! Btw, any melodies out there? I am not really a hardcore one but I was listening to their ‘My girl’ and ‘Second confession’ while writing this. Kkkk~ “Will there be a second confession for the RaeHun couple?? Wait for my updates to find out. HAHAHA! But don’t expect things  because being an author gives you the AUTHORity to do things that can really turn the story upside down that you’re readers wouldn’t expect.. Am I being naughty here? LOL I’m just kidding alright? OH MY. Even in my note I am being so talkative. MIANHAE. Btw LET’S ALL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR EXO’S CB~ ;)