A Start of Something

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

As I arrived in the dorm, Hunyan and Minkyu were in the kitchen preparing for late dinner.

“I’m home~” I told them.

“Where have you been unnie? What’s the emergency you’re talking about?” Hunyan asked.

“Oh, somewhere. Are you guys okay now?” I asked to change the topic.
I don’t want to tell them yet the thing about Sehun oppa.

“Ne~ we’ve talked about it.” Minkyu responded cheerfully.

“Oh that’s great! I’ll go upstairs no okay? Call me if dinner’s ready.” I told them

Wew..that was close.I don’t want to tell them that I’ve able to see Sehun oppa these past few days. They know than I am a die-hard fan.
Yoojin unnie was inside the room when I arrived. She just finished taking a bath.

“Where have you been? Good thing Mr. Lee was kind enough awhile ago.” She stated.

“ Ohh..I’m sorry for that. Uhm… unnie. I watched Inkigayo. I went there together with Sehun sunbaenim. It was some kind of a long story.” I told her.

“Jinjja!??!So you were with your prince huh. That’s the emergency.” She teased.

“Yah~!! Unnie! Shhhh!” I told her.

I placed my things in my cabinet and checked my phone..

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

It was from an unknown number. It says..

“Thank you for watching awhile ago! Text me when you’re home. Take Care!   -Sehun “

I almost slipped my phone and let out a low squeal after reading it.

“Wae?!?!What happened??”Yoojin curiously asked.

“Unnie~~!!” I told her, showing her my phone so that she could read the message.

“OMG! Reply.Now!” She commanded.

“Okay..okay.” I responded.

I didn’t know what exact words I should type…

“Sure…I’m home now.”  NO!NO! TOO DRY.    –erase-
“It’s nothing. Btw, home!”
AIGOO!! TO CASUAL     -erase-
“My pleasure. I just arrived home
.”  AISH! TOO FORMAL!!   -erase-

“Sure, Thanks for teaching me too! By the way I’m home now. Take Care also ^^”
I THINK THIS ONE’S BETTER   --SENT!—

“Dinner is ready!!” Hunyan shouted from the kitchen.

“Let’s go!” I cheerfully told Yoojin unnie.

I left my phone on top of the drawer and then went downstairs for our dinner.

After eating, I hurriedly went upstairs to check for any replies, but there wasn’t any. Yeah, obviously I was disappointed so I decided to wash up first.

Then after washing up I checked my phone again but there weren’t really any. I couldn’t sleep. I always check on my phone but there’s always nothing.

Come on Raehee, why would he bother to reply? Maybe he was too tired. Or he had fallen asleep? Or… he’s got nothing to say.
I didn’t notice that I fell asleep with the phone on my hands.

 

**SEHUN’s POV**

When we were on our way home, I immediately texted her…

“Hey maknae! Busy texting Raehee?” Baekhyun teased.

“Aish hyungs! Stop it!” I grunted.

“We know you want it though.” Baekhyun continued to tease.

“Did she reply?” D.O added.

“Not yet. Maybe she’s not yet home.” I told them.

 After a few minutes I heard my phone beep. So I hurriedly check it. It was a message from her, but suddenly my phone ran out of battery so I wasn’t able to reply.

“Aiiiiish!!!!” I annoyingly said.

“Wae?!What happened??” Suho asked.

“Empty battery.” I sighed.

“Ohhh~ Just charge it tomorrow. We’ll be up by 5am tomorrow, remember? We need to rest as soon as we’ll arrive home.” Suho told me.

“Ne hyung.” I replied.

As soon as I got up the next day I immediately charged my phone so that I could text Raehee.

>>>An Hour later<<<

“Let’s go! Let’s go! We’ll spend almost the whole day to practice! But don’t worry! tomorrow’s a rest day for all of us.” Suho hyung hold us.

“Really?! We don’t have any schedules tomorrow?” Chanyeol asked, surprised.

“Yeah~” Suho responded.

“YES!!YES!” I shouted while fixing my things to prepare for leaving.

“Waeyo?” Kai suddenly asked.

“Ah, hyung!! Could you go with me tomorrow??” I asked him.
I remembered that tomorrow will be the weekly evaluation of the trainees.

“Where and Why?” Kai asked.

“Main building’s Dance studio. Let’s watch the dance performances of the trainees!” I told him.

“Oh. I need to rest.” Kai said while we were on our way to the van.

“Hyung! Jebaaal? Hm? You’re our dancing machine remember? So I suppose you’ll be interested to watch.” I said, trying to convince him.

“For sure he’ll be watching Raehee. So just say ‘yes’ to the maknae’s request.” Chanyeol teasingly butted in.

“Aish! Ara, arasseo.” He said.

“Yesssss! Gomawo hyung!“I told him.

We got into the van and made our way to the studio.
I got my phone and immediately texted Raehee.

“Sorry for not replying last night, my phone ran out of battery. Anyway, GOOD MORNING and HAVE A NICE DAY!”

We arrived at the rehearsal studio. For sure this would be another tiring day for all of us.

 

-----end of Sehun’s POV—

 

I woke up at 6 am and then when I checked my phone….

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

“Sorry for not replying last night, my phone ran out of battery. Anw, GOOD MORNING and HAVE A NICE DAY!”

OH.EM.GEE. Kyaaaaaaah~!! Oh Fangirl feels.

I immediately replied…

“Gwaenchana! Have a nice day too and Take Care! ^^ “

Then a reply came…

“Yes I would, I should be going now. We’ll have a whole day rehearsals. Bye and good luck with your lessons!”

“Okay~ Thanks!^^” I texted back.

I cheerfully got up and prepared for another training day ahead. HWAITING RAEHEE!! ^^

 

A/N: I did it!! My double update for the last day of my summer! 
This all for you my readers♥! Haha!
I’m going to update soon. I promise. ;)