CHAPTER 2: MEETING HER

Me? A Girl?

======================================================================================================

 

“So ,I’m gonna stay in the Building 4, Room No. 165 with my roommate Lee Hyerin. And my class is 2-A.” I mumbled as I walked towards Building 4 while looking at the corridors, careful not to be lost because my Aunt will probably be happy when that happens.

Just what kind of adventure will wait for me upon entering this school? I thought as I get into the elevator.

After a few steps, I finally reached Room No. 165.

The door was white. Made of maple and was made skillfully. I put my hand into the knob and at first, I couldn’t turn it because I was afraid.

Just what kind of girl will I be having as my roommate?

Is she one of those war freak girls? Or someone who doesn’t like girls? Or worse.. someone who likes girls? Please let her be normal. And not like my mom. Please. I silently prayed as I turned the knob and went inside.

It was pretty spacious and well organized. Plus it has 2 floors.

*No one’s inside?* I thought as I scanned the room.

Then, someone ascended down stairs. A light brown haired girl with big brown eyes greeted me.

“You’re Choi Minah right? Wow you’re so beautiful!” She said with a smile as she offered to help me with my bags.

I frowned in dismay. *Why is everybody telling me I'm beautiful when I'm not?!* “Yeah..And you’re Lee Hyerin if I’m not mistaken. No thanks. I can manage.” I said as I tried to make my voice as feminine as possible. What a nice way to piss me off.

She smiled and lead the way for me. “Okay then. Uhh..what class do you belong Minah-ssi? She asked as she sat on the chair beside the study table.

“Class 2-A” I replied while unpacking my things.

“That’s my class too!”She replied happily.

I smiled at her. “Well, I better arrange my things now.” I said as I went near the bed.

“Oh…yeah where do you want to sleep? On the top or below?” She asked as she followed me.

“Where do you sleep?” I asked her as I unpacked my things and put it in the empty table.

“Usually, I sleep below.” She answered with a smile.

I looked at the bed upstairs. It looks nice. “I’ll be on top then.” I answered back.

While I was arranging my things into my shelf, she went to me and looked at me intensely.

“W-what?” I asked while taking a few steps backward. *Did she found out about my secret? I thought as I panicked and I accidentally threw my wallet away. It went into her bed without me noticing it.*

“Your hair looks good!” She blurted out.

I sighed. *Aish. She's making me nervous.* “Buy hair dyes.” I suggested.

“I don’t want hair dyes. They can damage my hair” She answered with a pout.

I turned to her. She has long, brown hair. “I think your hair…is good too” I said as I smiled.

“Thanks for the compliment! I better go now and not disturb you. If you need help I’m always here.” She said as she walked away.

Free at last. I thought.

As Hyerin went to her bed, she saw the wallet, picked it up and opened it. There was a picture of Choi Minki. Wherein his hair is still short and not colored yet.

“You are Choi Minki’s fan girl?” She asked as she went back to me and showed me my wallet.

My eyes widened. How did she find my wallet? I thought as I tried to smile.

“Yeah. I kinda..like him” I answered nervously as I asked her to hand me my wallet.

“Oh. Many girls from this school like him too.” She said.

“What about you?” I asked to know if she likes him too.

“No. I do not like him.” She answered straightforwardly.

My eyes widened. *I'm so handsome! You don't like me?* “And why is that?” I asked her out of my curiosity.

“He has so many girls around him and I do not know him personally. And I think that he’s way too dashing for a guy. Is he gay? Kidding. That’s why I don’t like him. I’m off to bed now. Good night. Don’t stay up late. Our class starts at exactly 6:00. ” She answered as she ascended the stairs.

She is the first creature to have said that she doesn’t like me.

And she just suspected me of being gay. That’s not very amusing.

I know I look girly but---duh. I’m not gay.

I wonder what kind of guy does she like? I thought as I ascended upstairs and looked at her while she was asleep.

She looked really cute. But of course, Naeun is much much more cuter than her.

I should sleep now. So that tomorrow, I’ll see Naeun. I thought as I smiled and climbed the ladder to my bed and slept. 

 

===========================================================================================================

 

 

<333