CHAPTER 38: REN'S MOM

Me? A Girl?

============================================================================================================

 

 

As Ren went inside the car,

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” His mom exclaimed sharply as she started driving right away.

“I WAS DOING A CONFESSION!” Ren angrily exclaimed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The skidded to a stop and it made Ren flail forward, causing him to bump on the car’s compartment.

He angrily turned to his mom. “Omma! What was that?! Are you really a licensed driver?! Can’t you just drive decently and safely?!” Ren exclaimed in anger while rubbing his sore forehead.

His immediately mom smacked his head. “Watch your words! I’m your Mom!”

Ren glared at his mom while clutching the part of his head where his mom hit earlier.

“So.. about the confession, who is she? Is she pretty?” His mom excitedly asked.

“Of course!” Ren answered proudly with a smirk. For him, Hyerin was the prettiest.

“I wanna see her!” His mom said happily.

“No. You’ll definitely scare her.” Ren immediately shook his head.

His mom turned to him. “Can’t you be my son for once and just bring her home?”

Ren smirked. “Can’t you be a normal mom for once?”

“You really!” His mom said as she was about to hit him but Ren already shielded his head. His mom just quietly went back to driving.

“Just what are we going to talk about? Oh yeah.. mom, before I forgot, I won’t be leaving school until the next semester starts.” Ren sternly declared.

“You love her that much?” His mom teased.

Ren blushed. “I …do.”

“Aigooo~ My son is finally a guy! Look at you, you’re even wearing a girl’s clothes but you’re a guy!” His mom said happily while patting his head with her right hand.

Ren gave him a -_____- look. “I’ve always been a guy ever since the day I was born. Just what are you going to say?”

“You can stay at your school for now.” His mom said calmly while driving.

“That’s all?! You interrupted my confession twice and that’s all you have to say?!” Ren exclaimed.

His mom ignored his comment. “Learn to say thanks in a nice way.”

“You should’ve just texted it to me! Aish. Seriously.” Ren mumbled anxiously.

She turned to him with a smile. “I wanted to see you too.”

“There’s something they call skype mom. Be civilized.” Ren commented with a sour face.

“I wanna see you in person of course. Besides, the uniform suits you.” His mom teased.

“Let’s go back to school now. Hyerin was a bit shocked when I confessed to her. I have to check up on her.

“Even her name is pretty. Did the two of you kiss already?” His mom asked excitedly.

‘”OMMA!” Ren exclaimed as he blushed furiously.

“Sheesh. So secretive.” His mom mumbled as she made a face.

Ren turned to her with a bored look on his face. “Is this all you have to say?”

“One more thing, I think Jiyeon saw us.” She said.

“Why do you always say the most important things late?!” Ren exclaimed angrily.

 

…..

 

HYERIN’S POV

It’s the first time I’ve ever heard of such an angry confession. Who would’ve thought confessions could also be said like that? After confessing to me, he’ll just run away like that? I thought as I watched Ren ran towards the gate. *He’s not joking right? What if he’s pranking me?*

“Unnie! I envy you! Looks like she likes you so much!” One of the two girls who eavesdropped on Ren’s confession said happily.

I smiled. “Thank you.” I shyly answered. *That’s right. He confessed. He doesn’t hate me. He ..loves me.* I thought happily.

….

In our room,

“I love you with my whole life! I don’t know where you got the idea that I hate you. But how will I hate you? You’ve got to be kidding! Do you know how much trouble I’ve gone through just because of you?! Your hair, your eyes, your voice, your cute facial expressions, and how you read my mind like some psychic-psycho, I love all of it! I love you so much that I can’t even control myself! I love you so much that it turned my life into a mess! You need to take responsibility---“

Ren’s words kept on playing inside my head. What do I do? I’m too happy. I thought while fidgeting my fingers.

“What do I do when he comes back? What do I say? Ahhh. This is so frustrating.” I mumbled as I bit my lip in frustration.

Suddenly, I heard a knock. *Could it be Ren?* I thought as I scrambled out of my bed and started panicking

*Knock. Knock.* The knocks became louder and louder. Why is he back so fast?! I was about to open the door but I suddenly remembered that I was a mess.

*Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.* Wait. I have to fix myself first. Why can't he wait? I thought as I desperately tried to fix my hair when suddenly, I heard the door knob clicked and then, the door swung open.

 

============================================================================================================

 

 

Guyssss~ Have you seen thisss Nu'est - Not Over You MV. This came out a  few days ago. Just sharing~! <33 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5pwn7bF8s&feature=plcp

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ AND SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS~! :))

 

 

g