CHAPTER 21: MONSTER HYERIN

Me? A Girl?

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

 

It’s kinda late now. They ended my party way too late then they will just push the responsibility of taking care of her. And they call themselves her friends? Aish. Seriously.

It’ll be very weird for a girl to carry another girl on her back. Good thing no one’s around that’s why I can carry Hyerin on my back.

While we we’re walking,

“Minah…where are we going?” Hyerin suddenly asked.

*So she’s awake?* “Dorm. Where else?” I answered.

She tightened her grip on my neck and tried to see my face.

“Yah! You’re choking me!” I said as I stop walking because she was choking me.

“I..was just..trying to see if you’re having difficulties with carrying me.” She said as she loosened her grip on me.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because..if you’re not having difficulties that only means that I’m not fat. Hahahaha.” She laughed happily.

*She’s really …drunk.*

i just continued walking. “Okay. Just shut up now.” I muttered.

“Why? Do you hate me?” She asked in a sad tone.

*She became sad. Argh.* “No. I don’t” I answered quickly.

“Then do you like me?” She asked excitedly.

THUMP….THUMP…THUMP..

*There it goes again. My heart beat has gone crazy. It’s erratic.*

Suddenly, she covered my eyes.

i stopped walking. “Yah, don’t cover my eyes!” I mumbled.

“I will only remove my hands if you answer my question!” She insisted.

*Aish ..so childish* “Stop it now.” I commanded.

She slowly removed her hands from my eyes. “Do you hate me now?” She asked with a pout.

I didn’t answer. With that, she struggled to get down from me.

“What are you doing?” I asked. I was getting irritated by her actions.

“You hate me right?” Then just go. I can walk by myself.” She said as she lightly pushed me away. Then she walked on her own. She was walking clumsily and before she falls, I caught her.

“I don’t hate you.” I whispered as I carried her bridal style.

“That means you like meeeee!” She cheered happily as she put her hands behind my neck and smiled.

“Fine. If that’s what you want to think.” I said as I stopped walking because we already reached our dorm.

…..

Inside,

 

*Now I can finally have some rest.* I thought as I walked towards her bed and laid her there. Her eyes were already closed. She’s asleep already?

 I was about to go but I couldn’t. Her hands were on my neck.

“Let go.” I mumbled quietly as I tried to remove her hands but I couldn’t. She suddenly opened her eyes then glared at me.

*So she actually glares huh?*

“Oh…I..uh..sorry.” I said.

She didn’t say anything. Instead, she pulled me closer to her. Now, the distance of our faces is merely an inch. I blushed in realization that her face was way too close to mines.

THUMP..THUMP..THUMP..

*Ahhhhhh. It’s there again. I have to go before I do anything stupd.* I thought as tried to get out of her grip but I couldn’t.

“Let go now.” I said in a serious tone.

She smirked and kissed me. She really kissed me. Lee Hyerin just kissed me. And it’s not just a simple smack or whatever, it was a real kiss. I stood there still dumbfounded because of what she did. The next thing I knew, I was beside her on the bed, kissing her back. Just then I realized what I was doing. *This is wrong*

With that I pushed her away. But she insisted. It resulted with the both of us having busted lips.

“Ouch!” She winced as she touched her upper lip then she turned to me with a glare. I looked away. I was about to get out from her bed but she hugged me.

“You’re not going anywhere.” She hissed as she placed her head on my chest and continued hugging me tightly.

*So this is the ‘monster thing’ that they are talking about? This is crazy.* I thought as I checked to see if she’s still awake.

Her eyes were closed. But she leaned forward to me and puckered her lips. “Kiss!” She said.

I moved away. Few seconds later, she stopped and finally slept.

I stared at her face. Her face looked peaceful. The shape of her face..her eyes..her nose..her lips..err. I suddenly remembered the ‘kiss’ earlier.  I immediately looked away.

THUMP..THUMP..THUMP..

Just simply thinking of it makes my heart beat so fast. This is really bad.

I turned to her.

“You’ll have to take responsibility for kissing me thoughtlessly. Thank you for remembering my birthday and even organizing a party for me. But I guess, I’ll be able to enjoy it more if the other 3 weren’t there. Thank you for the necklace and for the extra gift you just gave me awhile ago. Goodnight.” I whispered as quietly as I can. 

Then, I kissed her forehead and slept.

 

 

=============================================================================================

FINALLY THEY KISSED~ BWAHAHAHA. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID. XDDDD