CHAPTER 39: JIYEON, THE

Me? A Girl?

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

The door opened and it revealed Jiyeon who was smirking at me.

My shoulders deflated in disappointment. I really thought it was Ren. *But why is she here?* “What.. are you doing here?” I asked as I uneasily talked to her. I don’t know why but I feel like there’s a bad thing going to happen.

 

She opened the door wider and barged inside our room even though I didn’t invite her in. “You knew his secret right?” She asked as she walked towards me with a glare.

 

I tilted my head to the side as an indication of I don’t know what she’s saying. “Secret? What secret?”

She irritatedly flipped her hair. “Stop trying to act all cutesy and such. It doesn’t suit you face.”

 

I gave her a disbelieving look. *What’s with her? I only met her today and she’s like that to me.* I took a

deep breath. *Calm down Jinhee.* “Just why are you here?” I asked as I tried to be calm.

 

She smirked evilly while crossing her arms on her chest. “I’m just here to tell you one thing, Ren is mine and mine alone. So stop seducing him will you?!”

 

*REN IS NOT YOURS!* “I never seduced him! Besides, who told you that he’s yours? He’s not a toy. He doesn’t belong to anyone!” I exclaimed angrily at her.

 

“Did you just raise your voice at me?!” She shouted as she was about to slap me but she controlled her hand and put it down. *Why did she stop?*

 

“If I slap you, you’d be able to use that against me. Well I came here to fetch you and Ren. Where is he?” She asked as she looked around happily.

 

*So her mood changes when it involves Ren.* I thought as I watched her. She somewhat looked excited about finding Ren. *Maybe she’s not that bad.*

 

When she couldn’t find him anywhere, “Where is he?!” She yelled angrily.

 

*I take back what I said. She is bad.* “He left. I don’t know where he went.” I answered truthfully.

 

“Then let’s go now. Follow me and don’t dare try to run away.” She threatened with a glare.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously.

 

“Just quietly follow me!” She yelled as she went outside the room.

 

*She really has an attitude.* I thought as I quietly trailed behind her.

 

 

REN’S POV

 

While I was walking to our dorm to see Hyerin, I received a call from my Aunt. She’s telling me to go to her office because something came up. I swear if she doesn’t have reasonable reasons I won’t be able to forgive her. Just why can’t I be with Hyerin peacefully. Seriously. All of the people around me and joy killers. I thought as I made my way to the Principal’s Office to meet my Aunt.

 

 

As I opened the door to her Office,

 

“Sohyun-sangmo! Just what is this?! Why---“

 

As I stepped inside, I saw my aunt, Jiyeon and Hyerin. *What’s going on?!* I thought as furrowed in brows in bafflement.

 

Suddenly,

 

“Oppa! I really missed you! So you were here! I was trying to find you everywhere!” Jiyeon sweetly muttered as she clung onto me like sticky glue.

 

*Did she just call me ‘Oppa’? How did she know?!*

 

I turned to Hyerin, her facial expression was unreadable. *Oh no. She might misunderstand.* I desperately tried to push Jiyeon away but her grip was really strong. “Get off.” I ordered her coldly. “Jiyeon, get off!” I irritatedly pushed her away.

 

As she released me, “Didn’t you miss me Oppa?” She asked with battling her eyelashes at me trying to act cute.

 

*Argh. She’s annoying.* “I didn’t.” I answered coldly while shoving her away. I walked towards Hyerin. Without me noticing it, my face turned red. I suddenly remembered my messed up confession earlier. But I have to explain, otherwise, she’ll get it wrong.

 

“Uhh.. what you saw.. don’t mind it. She’s usually like that. You.. understand me don’t you?” I said.

 

She nodded as she blinked. *Atleast she understands.*

 

Jiyeon grabbed my arm. “Oppa, Stay away from that girl.” Jiyeon acted childishly while pointing an accusing finger at Hyerin.

 

“And if I don’t?” I sternly asked as I glared at her.

 

“If you don’t I’m going to reveal to the whole school that you went here disguised as a girl.” She threatened with a evil smirk.

 

 

======================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING~! :DDD GODBLESS EVERYONE~! <333