CHAPTER 29: I LOVE REN?

Me? A Girl?

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

Out of confusion because of those three, I absentmindedly went to our half filled library. I sat down on an empty seat and as I opened the book I was going to read,

“You always look for her even though you can see her every single day. That’s one sign that you’re in love with a person.”

“You even went with her on a date.”

“And you kissed her.”

“And now you’re blushing!”

“Think about it Hyerin.”

Their words kept ringing inside my head and I’m really getting confused because of it. I’m looking at the book but my mind is not with me. Just why did those three brought this up? I closed the book and slightly massaged my temples. Too much thinking is bad for my health. 

 I thought as i scanned the library. As I roamed my eyes around the area, and someone unexpectedly caught my eye. Son Naeun.

She was scribbling something on a piece of paper while making weird facial expressions. What exactly did Ren like about her? I mean… she’s y inside and out. He’s blind. Well..love is blind. I thought as I bit my lip.

Now that I think of it.. Naeun is pretty. She has long wavy hair. And her eyes are big and cute. And her smile..was captivating. Plus, she has long legs. Yeah. She’s a dream girl material no wonder why Ren liked her. But still, she has attitude problems. She has a short temper. And has a sharp tongue. I don’t really like her. So why did Ren like her?

….

After 2 hours of thinking if I like him or not, “I can’t really decide so, I’ll just use the stairs to find out.

I walked down on the first step. “I like Ren.”

Then the second, “I don’t like Ren.”

I sighed. I have to get this faster or I won’t be able to finish today. I jumped on the third staircase. “I like Ren.”

As I jumped on the fourth staircase, “Hyerin!”

I looked up. I saw Ren. He was on the second floor staircase while I was halfway on the first floor. He immediately walked towards me and I panicked. *Wait. I have to confirm this first.* I thought as I hurriedly walked down the staircase.

“Hyerin! Wait!” He yelped as he walked faster to catch up on me and so did I. And since I’m not really an athletic person and I don’t have any Spiderman blood running through my veins. I stumbled down. In front of Ren. Great.

I tried to wince in pain as quietly as I can as I slowly clutched my left ankle which I magically twisted as I stumbled down the staircase.

Ren ran over to me and helped me stand up. “Are you okay? Does it hurt? I’ll take you---“

The moment Ren held my hand, it was weird. There was electrifying feeling. And my heart was beating at an uncontrollable rate. Everything has gone wild. But I accidentally stretched my left leg a little and I felt the sharp pang of pain. And I immediately came back to my senses.

I put my hands up as I tried to stand up while acting I was perfectly okay but inside, I’m really not. “I’m okay. I’m perfectly fine. What you just saw was a …stunt. I was thinking about making stunts sometimes. I’m a great fan of circus stunts..” He gave me a weird look. “It’s fun. You should try it too.” I added as I smiled.

I slowly tried to walk normally. *Please. Just ache when I’m out of Ren’s sight.* I silently prayed.

“Are you really okay?” He asked worriedly.

“I am! I really am. I’m really very sure that I’m perfectly okay!” I answered as I walked away with a small wave.

As soon as I’m out of Ren’s sight, there goes my confirmation of my feelings. It resulted in me having a twisted ankle and being electrocuted by that alien.

Then it’s confirmed.

Choi Minki is an alien. Yes. He's definitely an alien. What kind of normal human being emits electric shocks like he does right? He’s just weird. And I’m being affected by his weirdness.

 

===================================================================================================

 

I'm in shock E-electric Shock~ Na na na na na na na... Sulli's so cute in Electric Shock~! LALALALALALALA. 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING! <3333333333333