CHAPTER 24: WHAT'S WITH JINYOUNG?!

Me? A Girl?

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

The bell for dismissal has rung. At last classes are over. I thought as I was about to walk towards Hyerin but I saw that she’s already walking towards the door. Looks like she’s in a hurry. With that, I sadly walked out of the room.

I was thinking she’d be with her friends so, I went to find those 3 idiots.

I saw them on the cafeteria. They are eating. I walked towards them.“Have you seen Hyerin?” I asked as I sat on the chair beside Hyosung.

The three of them glanced at each other and grinned evilly. They are really weird. I thpught as I rolled my eyes at them.

Hyosung turned to me. “You miss her?” She grinned.

“Sheesh shurrenshly  shon a shate!” Yookyung butted in excitedly while eating.

“What?” I asked as I furrowed my brows. I didn’t get what she just said. How can a girl talk while eating? I thought.

“Yookyung said Hyerin’s on a date.” Hayoung explained with a smile.

“DATE?!” I exclaimed. *I never knew about this. Hyerin never told me she was going on a date!

Hyosung patted my back and gave me an apologetic look. “Yep. She’s with Jinyoung.”

Yookyung leaned forward to me and poked my cheeks playfully. “Are you jealous?”

I gently pushed her hand away. “Am not. “

“SHE’S JEALOUS!” The three of them chorused.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s there to be jealous about?”

“Well, Jinyoung is veryyyy cute!” Hayoung mumbled exaggeratedly. *I’m much much more cuter than him.*

Yookyung  butted in “And he likes Hyerin.” *I like her more*

“And he’s a guy.” Hyosung pointed out. *Well I’m a guy too*

“I wonder what they will do~” Hayoung sang happily.

These three are trying to make me jealous. I knew it.

“I’m not jealous.” I mumbled as I glared at the three of them.

“We never insisted that you are.” Hyosung said as she giggled.

“I think Jinyoung is going to confess to her today.” Yookyung said.

*Confess? No! I should be the first one to confess!*

“Well, you don’t like Hyerin right? So I guess you’ll support the two of them right?”Hayoung asked happily.

*Aish. These girls are really…*

“If they’ll end up together, they’ll be called HyeJin! Awww. How cuteeee~” Hyosung said dreamily.

I sighed. There’s no use talking to this three. I stood up and arranged my blouse. “I’m going to our room.”

They just grinned widely at me while nodding.

“What?! I’m not jealous!” I exclaimed in fury.

“Yeah. As you say.” Hyosung said.

Hayoung chuckled. “We believe you don’t worry.”

“It’s really evident on your actions that you’re not.” Yookyung teased.

*Aish. They are really retarded.* I thought as I stomped away.

 

……………..

At the dorm, while I was on my bed,

“If they’ll end up together, they’ll be called HyeJin! Awww. How cuteeee~”

Hyosung’s words are stuck on my head. Psh. HyeJin is not cute. They don’t even suit each other. MinHye is much better. I thought as I smiled to myself.

Suddenly Hyerin came.

I immediately stood up from my bed. “Where were you?” I asked desperately.

She gave me an innocent look. “I was assigned to be the cleaner of the lab. Why?” She blinked.

I knew it! Those 3 are really…aish.

“Nothing.. I just..”

“You missed me?” She teased.

I flustered. “No! I was just asking!” I exclaimed as I lay on my bed again.

……

===================================================================================================

 

What do you guys want to happen next? :DDD