CHAPTER 35: THE THREE IDIOTS, AGAIN.

Me? A Girl?

 

===============================================================================================================================

 

“Really? Minah did that? What was she going to tell you then?” Hayoung asked curiously as she moved closer to my side.

“That’s what troubles me. I don’t even know what she was going to say.” I mumbled worriedly.

“Who was she talking to on the phone?” Yookyung butted in.

I shook my head as a sign of I don’t know. *I don’t know. But I’m praying that it’s not Naeun.*

Hyosung tapped his forefinger under her chin. “Let’s try to assess the situation shall we?” She asked as if she was some brainy student.

“How did Minah treat you this past few days?” Hyosung started to interrogate me.

How did Ren treat me? I thought about it for a while. “Well, he.. was rude to me. He never listens to my pleads and just gets what he wants done.” I said while thinking about how he ordered me around and not even listened to me when I was suffering from an injury.

Hayoung just nodded while Yookyung pouted. Hyosung didn’t look pleased with what I said.

“What was the last thing he called you?” Yookyung suddenly asked.

“My name of course.” I said.

“Yookyung unnie means, if Minah called you in a way wherein you were offended or which made you happy.” Hayoung explained.

*I’m happy whenever he calls me by my name but if you’re talking about the bad things….*

“He called me idiot.”

“He did?!” Hyosung gasped. Hayoung shook her head in disbelief and Yookyung patted my back.

*He called me an idiot when I injured myself more by accidentally hitting the box on our dorm.*

Hyosung motioned her minions to follow her and talk about my problem.

“Unnie, what are we going to tell her now? I don’t really get Minah. Just what is she up to?” Hayoung asked innocently.

"I don't know." Hyosung answered dryly.

"What?! I thought you know the whole thing!" Yookyung hissed as she glared at Hyosung.

Hyosung flashed her a grin. “We’re just playing around. I just want to scare Hyerin a little. I don’t know anything about what that Minah thinks too. I just thought that being a Psychologist sometimes will be fun” Hyosung whispered playfully.

Yookyung slapped her arm lightly. “Unnie you’re bad. And it’s called Psychiatrist.”

“Whatever. I just want to pretend that I’m bright. It’s fun. You should try it to sometimes.” Hyosung argued with Yookyung. Hayoung glanced at Hyerin and saw her looking worried about her problem.

“What do we do about Hyerin? Her problem was really big.” Hayoung interrupted her arguing unnies.

“Let’s just make her tell Minah that she likes her so that they’ll end up together shall we? Waiting for those two to take the initiative is really impossible to happen. And it’s so obvious that they really like each other so… we’ll just help. Just follow me okay?” Hyosung winked.

“Unnie, I have a bad feeling about this.” Yookyung insisted.

Hyosung just glared at her. And she instantly shut up.

*Just what is Hyosung unnie up to now?* Hayoung thought as she sighed.

After the so-called meeting of the three idiots,

“Hyerin, after we discussed about your problem thoroughly, we have come to the conclusion.. Choi Minah hates you.” Hyosung declared.

 

================================================================================================================================

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333

 

:DDD

 

Now that I think of it, it was weird having Hyosung join the three idiots. It should've been an Apink member. Maybe it's because I was watching Ta-dah It's BAP before. But it's okay since everything turned out to be good~ :)