CHAPTER 17: WEDNESDAY PART 2

Me? A Girl?

======================================================================================================

 

I was spending the rest of the day being dragged by Hyerin. I wasn’t enjoying it since there’s this creature named Jinyoung with us.

While strolling,

“Let’s go to the photobooth!” Jinyoung beamed as he dragged Hyerin inside the booth.

Inside, they were waiting for me to come in to start capturing pictures. Hyerin was beside him. And it’s pissing me off so I purposely went in the middle and slightly pushed Jinyoung away.

“Sorry.” I muttered with no expressions.

He just stared at me. *What's her problem?*

 

………………..

 

“I’m hungry. Why don’t we eat?” Hyerin said while clutching her stomach.

“I thought you’d be hungry so I prepared sandwiches.” Jinyoung said as he rummaged his bag to find his sandwich he’s boasting about.

“Thanks.” Hyerin said with a smile. As she tried to get the sandwich from Jinyoung,

“No. I’ll feed you.” He offered as he smled.

*NO. I WON’T LET IT HAPPEN!* I screamed in my thoughts.

“Say ahhhh” Jinyoung said.

Hyerin was about to take a bite but I already did.

Jinyoung stared at me.

“It’s not that good Hyerin. Let’s just buy from the stalls.” I said while dragging Hyerin away completely ignoring Jinyoung.

 

…………

 

“Hyerin-ah, why don’t you play our game with your friend?” Hayoung, a friend of Hyerin offered as soon as she saw her.

“Do you want to?” She asked Jinyoung.

“What’s the game?” He asked.

“Paper Game!” Hayoung beamed. [The game wherein you have to pass the paper to your partner using your mouth only.]

Hyerin blushed while Jinyoung just smiled.

“It’s a yes right? Please go inside our room.” Hayoung pleaded.

“No. Hyerin was suffering from…a severe headache. You know a hammer hit her head this morning, as her friend wouldn’t you be very worried? I’ll do it instead.” I said as I stepped inside.

I don’t know what happened and why I said those. I just hate the idea of Hyerin interacting with other guys. Specially this guy.

While Jinyoung was passing the papers to me, Hyerin was smiling. I don’t know why. But me? I’m getting irritated because I’m playing the ‘Paper Game’ with a guy that  don't really like.

After the game, we were strolling again. It was evident that Jinyoung looked sad.

I would be able to enjoy it if I’m alone with Hyerin. Just why did this Jinyoung pop out of nowhere? I thought while looking at Hyerin and Jinyoung walking together I decided to be left so that I’ll be able to escape from them since it looks like I’m ruining their ‘date’.

They didn’t notice I was gone so I walked away. While I was walking, I saw Jiyeon with Naeun. And Jiyeon is wearing our uniform. SHE TRANSFERRED HERE! I’m so dead.

…….

“Minah! We’ve been looking for you.” Hyerin said as she ran up to me.

“Oh…sorry. I lost track of you guys.” I lied.

“Where’s Jinyoung?” I asked noticing that he’s not around. He’s normally sticking like glue to her. Where would he be?

“He already left. I noticed something was going on between you and Jinyoung.” She stated.

*Maybe she noticed that I was trying to keep her away from him.*

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help it.” I said.

“It’s okay. I was able to notice it because of your behavior. You were jealous.”

*Jealous?!* I thought as I turned to her.

“You hate it when the person you like is with another person. That’s jealousy.” She said.

*Then that means…I like her?*

“That means you like him and you’re jealous of me. I’m sorry for making you feel that way.” She said with an apologetic look.

“No I don’t like him! I’m definitely straight!” I said trying to defend myself.

“Yeah. You don’t have to deny it. What’s wrong with a girl like you liking a boy like him right?”

I face palmed myself. Yeah right. I’m pretending to be a girl. And now she thinks I like him? This is the worst.

 

==========================================================================================

Jealous Ren~ Hahahaha.

 

Did you guys watched the MV of Hello Venus - Venus? I really like it. And Ren's thereee~

 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS~ <333 :)