CHAPTER 44

Me? A Girl?

 

 

===========================================================

 

 

I sat across Hyosung quietly while scanning my notes. Yookyung and Hayoung were beside her. Everything was fine. But that’s when I noticed that Hyosung’s been sighing for the nth time. I put down my notes and turned to her.

 

 

“What’s the problem?” I asked worriedly. 

 

“I really miss Minah!” Hyosung whined as she blew a raspberry. Hayoung chuckled at her Unnie’s behavior. “You mean you miss bullying her?” Hyosung eyed her and nodded. “Exactly. It’s not fun anymore. See? We’re all bored to death.”

 

Yookyung turned to me. “How about you Unnie? Don’t you miss Minah?” I nodded. *I miss him. I miss him so much.* “Kinda. But for sure she’s doing well.” I answered.

 

Hyosung stood up with sparkling eyes. “Why don’t we have a party and invite her in? That’ll be fun. Gosh. I’m so great!” She squealed as she jumped up inexcitement. She just wants to see Ren again for her own purposes. Bullying purposes.

 

Hayoung nodded in approval. “That sounds great. We should do that!”

 

I shook my head. “That’s not a very good idea. Exams are coming up. We have to study. We have to graduate as soon as possible.”

 

Hyosung frowned at my statement. “Why did you have to remind us about the exams?”

 

I sheepishly smiled at her. “Mian”

 

“Aigoooo. I hate studying. It’s a pain! Let’s just pass notes during exams!” Hayoung mumbled. Yookyung nodded. “Count me in. I just can’t review everything. I always fall asleep whenever I’m reviewing!”

 

Hyosung cleared and crossed her arms. “Let’s do this. Hyerin will review for Math. Yookyung for Science. Hayoung for English. And me, the beautiful Hyosung for History. Call?”

 

“CALL!” Hayoung and Yookyung exclaimed in unison. I just shook my head. *Idiots.*

 

 

HYERIN’S POV

 

That’s right. I have to study hard. I mean we. I have to study and graduate as soon as possible so that I can go to Seoul University with Ren. Even though I miss him, I won’t see him. I really won’t. I’ll try my best not to. I’ll only meet him after my graduation. I just have to sacrifice for 3 more months. It’s okay Hyerin. 3 months? That’s just a short period of time.

 

“Is Minah-unnie having exams too right now? Just why did she transfer? It’ll be much easier if she could help us out with this whole studying thing.” Hayoung puffed up her cheeks.

 

“But I wonder if Minah will get a boyfriend.” Hyosung wondered as she looked at me.

 

*No. He’s not gay.* I thought as I turned to her and noticed that she’s already looking at me.blinked at her. Why’s she looking at me like that? “What?” I asked.

 

“Aren’t you jealous? What if she ends up with a guy?” She asked.

 

“Nah. That won’t happen.” I shook my head with a smile. *That’s just silly.*

 

“She’s sure of it since they are already in a relationship!” Hayoung exclaimed. I blushed at her statement.

 

“See? She’s blushing!” Yookyung added as she pointed at my red cheeks.

 

I bit my lip to hide the smile that I was preventing to show. *Here they go again.* I thought as I sighed.

 

 

….

 

 

At Ren's house, 

 

 

 

'Maybe she's cheating on you.' 

 

Idiot Minhyun's words kept on resonating in my head. But now that I think of it,.... Nah. Probably not. She's busy. For a..month. Is that still reasonable? Maybe.. they are just busy. Yes! That's it.

 

*What if Hyerin really has a… no. That can’t be. She told me she loves me. And I trust her. But…. I'm not really suspecting her. I'm just... curious about how she's doing and such.*

 

He thought as he dialed Hyerin's number and waited for her to pick up while walking around his room in circles. Just like a psycho. What Minhyun told him earlier deeply affected him. 

 

Few minutes later,

 

“Pick up the phone. Hyerin. Pick up!” I mumbled impatiently while biting my nails, waiting for her to pick up. This is my 57th call.

 

"Please leave a message after the beep. Beep~"

 

*I'm directed to voice mail again.* I irritatedly threw my phone towards my bed. “GAHHHHHHHHH! WHY ISN’T SHE ANSWERING HER PHONE?! HOW BUSY IS SHE THAT SHE CAN’T EVEN ANSWER HER OWN PHONE?! THAT’S IT! I’VE REACHED MY LIMITS!” Ren exclaimed as he quickly got his bag and walked out of his room. 

 

 

 

===========================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD