CHAPTER 31: TRUTH

Me? A Girl?

=====================================================================================================

 

At the dorm, I slowly opened the door to check if Ren’s inside, luckily, he’s not. I have to change my clothes quickly so that I can leave. Where will I go after this? I have no idea. For now, all I can do is to avoid him. Why am I avoiding him? I really don’t know.

Everytime I see him, there’s this strong voice inside of me telling me to avoid him for no real reason. Maybe I was trying to convince myself that I don’t like him. That’s right. I don’t like him. I should not like him. That’ll only ruin our friendship. I thought as I grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom while slightly limping.

 

….

 

As I was about to leave our room,

“How’s your left leg?” I heard Ren ask. *Ren's here?!* I was startled and I panicked so I ran towards the door but I my left leg bumped to the small box lying in the floor. Just who put the box there?! I screamed in my head while glaring at the box.

*I’m so damn lucky. How can I avoid him now?* I thought as I slightly massaged my leg.

Ren stood up from his chair and strode towards me. “Now I’m sure that wasn’t a stunt. Come on. I’ll help you.” He offered me a hand.

At first I extended my hand out to him but I remembered when he touched me before and about the weird feeling. I’m trying to forget my feelings right? I quickly backed my hand away. “No thanks. I can manage.” I mumbled as I avoided his gaze.

He frowned. Then, he studied me for a moment. “You … are you avoiding me?” He whispered as he gave me a queer look.

I shook my head aggressively. “No!” I panicked.

His lips twitched. “You’re avoiding me.” He mumbled as he walked past me.

I froze on my spot. Many things ran through my mind. Is he mad? Is he mad because I was trying to suppress my feelings for him? This is not what I wanted. I thought as I bit my lip. Sadness submerged inside of me.

Suddenly I felt Ren sat beside me. He was holding a bowl full of ice, an ice pack  and the medicine box from the bathroom. “Aren’t you----“

“Shut up.” He glared at me as he opened the box. I just bit my lip. Sometimes, he can really be scary.“I’ll treat your leg since you’re stubborn as ever. Don’t ever say no.” He said as he looked at my leg and examined it. He noticed that it swelled up and the color doesn’t look good. He got a few pieces of ice and put it inside the ice pack. When he was about to touch my leg, “No! I can do it.” I exclaimed as I backed away from him.

He coldly stared at me. “I don’t trust you. You’re an idiot. Come here or I’ll pull you using your injured leg.” He threatened. I sighed as I moved towards him. There’s nothing I can do. Ren is mad. Just why is he mad? I thought as I stole a few glances at him while he gently applied the ice pack on my leg.

This is the first time I saw him this close. He looked so serene. His eyes were very beautiful and his face.. it’s simply perfect.

THUMP.. THUMP.. THUMP….

I blinked a few times before I could get the message my heart gave me. I’m really in love with him. There’s nothing I can do about it.

“Are you going to be okay?” Ren asked worriedly as he faced me.

I came back to reality. I instinctively looked away. “I guess so.” I answered.

“I mean… can you still walk after this? You know the.. long walks. Can you still do those?” He queried while massaging my foot.

I tilted my head to the side. What’s he talking about? “What do you mean?” I asked.

“You know… the marathons.. the slower version of those. Just like…ramp modeling but still a slower version of those.. How do I explain it.. I..uh..” Ren mumbled as he blinked several times and bit his lip.

I don’t really get it. “I’ll be okay.” I reassured him so that he’d stop worrying.

“What if you didn’t?! What’ll I do if you weren’t able to walk down the ais---“ He stopped shouting at me.

I innocently blinked at him. What the hell’s wrong with him? I suddenly noticed that he’s blushing. So when he’s mad he turns red? I thought.

“From now on, don’t be a fan of circus and any other forms of stunts. Don’t do the stunts okay?” He asked as he wrapped my injured leg with a bandage.

I pouted sadly. “But why?”

“You’re an idiot. You won’t be able to do those. Who knows what kind of accident you’ll get into next time. Just don’t okay?” He asked impatiently as he put away the medicine box and the bowl.

I just nodded.

“And tomorrow, you’ll go to the clinic. We’ll have that leg of yours examined. Both of them. No. We’ll ask the nurse to examine your whole body.” He said sternly without facing me.

*Stubbornness issues.* I thought as I smiled. Well.. at least he cares for me. And he’s not mad anymore.

 

=====================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY BECAUSE I UPDATED LATE. TT.TT LET'S ALL BLAME SCHOOL AGAIN. :D

ANYWAYSSS.. THEY SAY THAT NU'EST IS GOING TO HAVE THEIR COMEBACK THIS JULYYYYYY. IS IT TRUEEE? OMGOMGOMG. CAN'T WAIT! *________*

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~ <3333333

 

 

 

 

 

<3