CHAPTER 36: REN HATES ME?

Me? A Girl?

 

==================================================================================================

 

After the so-called meeting of the three idiots,

“Hyerin, after we discussed about your problem thoroughly, we have come to the conclusion.. Choi Minah hates you.” Hyosung declared.

My heart instantly sank upon hearing Hyosung unnie’s words. *Ren hates me? Why?* I thought as I furrowed my brows and thought about it deeply.

“As far as I can remember, I didn’t do anything to disappoint her.” I mumbled to defend myself. I just can’t accept the fact that he hates me.

Hyosung patted my back lightly. “Minah is the quiet type. She won’t go around telling people she hates that she actually hates them.”

Hayoung lightly trudged her to the side, signaling her to stop. But she just ignored her dongsaeng.

“Minah was talking to someone on the phone right? I think it’s Jiyeon. I heard Jiyeon about Ren on her phone earlier.” Yookyung butted in nervously.

“Unnie!” Hayoung scolded her.

*He was talking to Jiyeon? I thought he hates her?* Every little hope inside of me slowly died. So I misinterpreted everything? Ren like her. And he hates me. I thought it was the other way around. Life sure is cruel. I thought as I deeply exhaled and excused myself sadly from Hyosung, Yookyung and Hayoung.

“I feel somewhat guilty.” Hyosung mumbled silently while watching Hyerin walking away aimlessly.

Hayoung glared at her as she crossed her arms over her chest. “Unnie, this is really wrong!”

“Yah! I’m your unnie! Stop doing that.” Hyosung scolded her with a pout.

Yookyung poked Hyosung. “Unnie, what do we do if everything turns out to be wrong, instead of helping them… we messed it up?”

Hyosung’s conscience slowly grew inside of her. “Well… then.. we’ll fix it. If it turns out to be wrong.” She said with a dry laugh.

The two wasn’t convinced by her conclusion.

….

Hyerin’s POV

So he hates me? He really does? What could I have done to him for him to hate me?

Of all of the people here, does it really have to be me?

Is it the way I dress?

The way I talk?

Do I have some mannerism that he secretly hates?

Is it because I was stupid?

Is it because.. he knew that I like him?

We have to talk. I want to talk to him. I want to know why. I made up my mind and I went to our dorm.

..

And now here I am, standing in front of our door. I couldn’t find the courage to knock and open it. Because I’m afraid. I’m afraid that he’s inside. And I’m afraid to know that he hates me. The first guy that I’ve ever liked hates me. That’s what I cannot accept. I shook my head to clear the negative thoughts on my mind.

*We have to talk. And if it turns out that he likes Jiyeon.. I’ll just support him. That’s the least I can do.* I thought as I grabbed the door knob and opened it.

I saw Ren lying on his bed.

“Are you awake?” I asked as took a step into the stairs.

“I’m tired. Just let me rest.” I heard him say. *He didn’t even look at me.* I sadly walked away and went to my bed. *So he really hates me?*

 

REN’S POV

 

Just why did my mom have to call at that time?

Why does she always have to ruin things? She decided on sending me to this school alone and now, it’s still her who will decide whenever I will leave? It’s too unfair. Besides.. leaving the school means leaving Hyerin behind. I don’t want that to happen. What if I’m gone and that Jinyoung comes? I won’t be able to protect her from him. What if she falls for him now that I’m gone? I have to talk to my mom tomorrow and tell her I’m not going to leave this school. I thought as I nodded to myself.

Suddenly, I heard the door clicked. *Hyerin came!* I immediately jumped in my bed and pretended that I’m sleeping.

I heard her walking in the stairs. *What do I say if she asks me about the thing that I have to say to her?*

“Are you awake?” I heard her ask.

I bit my lip. *Let’s just talk after I sorted this out okay? But for now, I have to do this* “I’m tired. Just let me rest.” I said coldly. After that, I heard her walked back to her bed. *I’m sorry Hyerin. It’s just that.. the thought of leaving you behind hurts me. And I don’t want that to happen so I’ll talk to my mom tomorrow.*

 

 

===========================================================================================================

 

DON'T WORRY, WHEN I UPDATE NEXT WEEK... REN WILL DEFINITELY CONFESS. SWEARRR. :DDD SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I'M STILL THINKING OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO.. SORRY. :C

 

Did you guys watch the MV of Be ma Girl???http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReyRdXsqlrE L.joe <3

 

B1A4 IS ON HELLO BABY SEASON 6! <3

  THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING! :DDDD  

 

 

 

LL