CHAPTER 14: HYERIN'S BOYFRIEND

Me? A Girl?

=================================================================================================

 

While we we’re finishing our poster,

“I’ll just go to the bathroom.” She said as she stood up and headed to the bathroom.

I just nodded and continued coloring.

“If ever someone calls, tell him to meet me tomorrow at the mall at exactly 4. Thanks.” She said before going inside.

Just who is she to order me around? I don’t even follow my mom’s orders. Why would I follow her?

Suddenly, her phone rang.

I was trying to ignore it because I was finishing our project. But it kept on ringing and it disturbs me.

“Hello?” I asked irritatedly.

Without me noticing it, I used my not so feminine voice. In other words, I sounded like how I should be. I sounded like a guy.

“Who’s this? Where’s Hyerin?” The guy on the other line asked. Maybe he was startled.

I coughed.

“Ahh…Hyerin is currently using the bathroom. She told me to relay this message to you. Meet her up tomorrow at the mall at exactly 4. Goodbye.” I said femininely and then I hung up.

That was close. I thought as I breathed deeply.

Then Hyerin went out.

“He called?” She asked.

“Someone called. I followed your instructions.” I said as I handed her the phone.

“Thanks.” She said with a smile and grabbed her phone.

“Who was that?” I asked.

She turned to me with a smile.

I think she’s thinking about something. Something she shouldn’t be thinking of.

“No! You got it wrong. I’m not trying to get involved with you and you’re life. I was just curious. You asked me to talk to him. Isn’t it only natural for me to ask for his name? Besides I---“

“Jung Jinyoung.” She answered with a small laugh.

I feel so embarrassed. I was just curious. I thought as I sighed.

……………………..

At night, I couldn’t sleep.

 

I was thinking of Hyerin.

Did I make a right decision about being her friend?

And I think that Jinyoung is her boyfriend.

Why will they meet tomorrow at 4 in the mall if they are just friends right?

And why does it even bother to me?

I should be sleeping now but I couldn’t.

It’s all her fault.

I was wrong. Every girl I met brings me trouble.

 

……………..

 

Next day,

Our classes already ended.

Now I’m here inside our room. She just left awhile ago for her date with Jinyoung. And I was bored to death.

I went down from my bed and went to her table.

I was not trying to look at her things. I’m just taking a small tour in her space. I thought as I sat on her chair in front of her table,

Her table was well organized and neat. Just how a girl’s table should be.

Suddenly, I saw a photo album.

I took it and scanned through the pages.

It was full of her pictures with a guy. I’m assuming it’s Jinyoung. They looked really close.

“He’s not even that handsome. I’m more handsome than him. Much much more.”  I commented while looking at their pictures.

It’s really her boyfriend. I thought as I closed the album and stood up with a sigh. Just what am I sighing for? I thought.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was placed in her bed.

Maybe she left her phone.

I stared at it for a minute then turned away.

It’s not my fault if she’s too idiot to leave her phone.

I walked away but I’m still thinking of it.

What if there’s emergency? I’ll be responsible for this. I thought as I stopped walking away and went to her bed ready to get the phone.

No. I don’t want to disturb her date with her boyfriend. I thought bitterly.

But I have to go. I will get her phone. Go to the mall and give this to her. Nothing more, nothing less. We’re friends after all. I thought as I nodded, grabbed her phone and walked out of our room.

…………………………

At the mall,

 

“I think I left my phone at our dorm.” I said as I stopped walking with Jinyoung.

“You sure you left it at the dorm?” He asked me.

“I’m…not.” I said worriedly.

“I’ll try to call your number.” He said as he put out his phone and started dialing my number.

After a few minutes,

“It’s on but no one’s picking up.” He said with a smile.

“It must be in the dorm then.” I said happily.

He nodded and smiled.

“How are you?” Jinyoung asked.

“I’m fine. Why?” I said as I turned to him.

“Nothing. I just missed you. We haven’t met for a long time.” He said sadly.

I ruffled his hair. “Too much drama.” I said.

“Yah! I fixed my hair for hours and you’re just going to ruin it in a minute? How could you?” He asked like a kid.

Jinyoung is so cute.

“Okay. Okay I understand choding Jinyoung~” I teased while trying to fix his hair.

He pouted and laughed. “I’m cute right?” He asked.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

“Yah!” he wailed as he walked up to me.

“I’m cute right? Just say yes.” He said as he tried doing some aegyo.

I laughed. But I pretended to be annoyed.

He’s still doing his aegyo while running around me.

“Yes. You’re cute.” I said as I turned away.

“I knew it. No one could really resist my cuteness.” He bragged.

“You’re so full of yourself.” I said as I pinched his cheeks and he winced in pain. Then I let go of him.

“That hurt” He commented while massaging his cheeks.

“That’s what you’ll get for being too cute.” I said with a smirk.

“Anyway, aren’t you hungry? Let’s go eat.” He said as he grabbed my hand and took me to a restaurant.

 

 

==================================================================================================

Atlast Jinyoung is hereee~ Wohooooooooooo~ ATLASTTT. 

 

I updated 2 chapters today! Yay! :D 

 

I hope you all like it~ :)