CHAPTER 27: I'M NOT GAY!

Me? A Girl?

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

While I was walking at the hallway,

“I heard you went out with Hyerin last Monday. Is it true? How was your date?” Hyosung asked me excitedly as she slung her right arm on my neck.

I gave her a look. She instantly removed her arm on my neck. “It’s not a date.” I denied as I walked away from her.

“Okay.” She pouted. “Did you confess already?” She asked while catching up to me.

I looked around there are many students here and yet she’s just saying those aloud?! “Shh! Others might hear you!” I hissed at her.

She eyed me slyly. I just sighed. She’s really persistent about that topic.

She leaned forward. “Did you confess?” she whispered.

My ears turned pink as I turned to her. “No. What would I confess?” I mumbled as I looked away.

She playfully slapped my arm “As if you possibly don’t like her.” She teased.

“I don’t” I lied as I pouted.*I love her*

“I think Jinyoung really likes her. And they look too close too!” She exclaimed happily.

I sighed. She’s trying to make me jealous again. “They’re bestfriends.” I reasoned out.

She patted my head as if she was sympathizing me. “Aww. So his rank is higher than you in Hyerin’s heart?”

*She’s right on that part. I’m just Hyerin’s friend and he’s a bestfriend. I’ll have to catch up.* I thought as I coolly removed her hand away from my head.“Whatever. I’m going now.” I said as I walked away again.

“It’s so fun teasing her.” Hyosung whispered as I left.

……

REN’S POV

 

That girl is really loud. And how did they know that I like Hyerin? Wait. What if they tell Hyerin this? No. I can always deny. I thought as I went back to our dorm.

…..

I saw Hyerin talking with someone on her phone but when she noticed that I came, she bade goodbye to the person she’s talking to.

“Who’s that?” I asked as I arranged my books in my table.

She sat on her bed. “It’s Jinyoung.” She answered.

“Oh.” I said as I nodded and tried to look okay but inside I wanted to ask many questions but I can’t.

Did Jinyoung confess?

Are they going on a date?

Is he going to pay her a visit?

HYEJIN. HYEJIN. HYEJIN. HYEJIN.

I‘m getting crazy. I turned to her. She was still sitting in her bed.

“Do you like Jinyoung?” I asked out of the blue.

Her attention flew towards me. “Nope. He’s my bestfriend.” She answered with a smile.

I felt like I’ve won the lottery. She doesn’t like him even though he’s her bestfriend.

I turned to her. “You don’t like him? Isn’t he handsome? Isn’t he cute?” I asked again to confirm.

She looked at me with a confused face. “Could you possibly…..Minki..Are you....---“

“No!” I said firmly as I stood up.

She just nodded and bit her lip.

“I’m not really gay! I’m definitely straight!” I defended myself.

“I believe you.” She said with a smile.

I just sighed. I just…really hate being called gay.

“Why aren’t you wearing the necklace I gave you? You don’t like it?” She suddenly asked noticing that I’m not wearing the necklace.

I kept silent.

“Looks like you don’t like it. I’ll just buy another one for you if you want.” She offered.

“That’s not it. I’m a careless person. I don’t want to lose such an important thing to me so I kept it in my drawer.” I muttered as a small blush appeared on my cheeks.

“Is that so? It’s okay then.” She said with a smile.

“Am I your friend Hyerin?” I asked her out of the blue.

She gave me a confused look. “Yes. Why?”

I shrugged. “Nothing. Just asking.” I said as I climbed up on my bed.

“These past few days..you’re acting weird.” She said.

“I’m not. It’s just your imagination.” I denied.

“I hope so.” She mumbled.

 

==========================================================================================================

 

[SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER!]

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ, SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED! <333

 

[