CHAPTER 47: ANOTHER PLAN

Me? A Girl?

 

 

===========================================================

 

 

 

“SOHYUN SUNGMO!” I exclaimed as I clung onto her arms. She was the person I bumped into earlier. And now, she took me inside her office. This is the first time that I’ve been so grateful to her. No. Maybe it’s the second time. The first was when she had me transfer here. And that’s why I met Hyerin.

 

She smirked as she pushed my hands away with a hint of disgust evident on her face. “Stop that. You look stupid.”

 

I made a face at her. There’s no doubt that she’s my mother’s sister. They are really the same. I just straightened myself and put on my poker face.

 

“So why’re you here?” She asked me as she sat on her chair.

 

I made my way to the chair beside her table. As I was just going to sit, “I never told you to sit down. Stand up.” She said.

 

I inwardly rolled my eyes. “I wasn’t going to sit. I was just going to stand closer to you so that I’ll hear you well. That’s how I love you sungmo.” I said with a fake smile.

 

She gave me her fakest smile back. “What do you need?” She asked me.

 

I bit my lip. Should I tell her about the agreement? Maybe I should. She’s the only person I could count on right now.

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” My Aunt laughed as if she has heard the funniest thing in her life. I was being very serious but here she is, laughing at me. I just told her about the agreement. I don’t find anything funny about it. Why is she laughing?!

 

“Yah Sungmo. Stop it. It’s not that funny.” I rolled my eyes.

 

She wiped away the tear in her eyes. She’s been laughing hard that tears came out from her eyes. “You’re seriously childish.” She tried to look calm but she’s still chuckling while shaking her head. Just what’s so funny about it?

 

“Let me guess. Now you’re having a hard time because you’re thinking she won’t pass the exam right?” She asked me.

 

I turned to her and eagerly nodded. “I was reall---“

 

“You idiot! How dare you doubt her?” She scolded me. I just bit my lower lip, reflecting on my actions. “If you’re the one who made the agreement out of your genius brain according to you, you should stick to it until the very end. And you should know Hyerin well. She’s a bright student. No worries.” Sungmo tried to reassure me.

 

“But what I’m saying is.. If you could just.. uhmm do something about the results… you know. I just want to make sure…” I tried to explain. She just doesn’t understand me. I just want to make sure.

 

My Aunt stood up and signaled me to come closer to her. “What?” I asked as I leaned over to her. She suddenly smacked my head.

 

“Aww!” I backed away as I tried to massage my sore head. “What the …Sungmo?” I asked her.

 

“You’re really an idiot! I don’t know how you became my sister’s son.” She commented as she raised her arm, ready to whack my head again but I caught it in no time. “Thanks Sungmo. That’s very encouraging.” I sarcastically said.

 

“First you doubted your girlfriend. And now you’re telling me to fake the results. You really..”She said in annoyance.

 

“Then don’t do it. A simple no would be okay Sungmo. No need to over react.” I shrugged.

 

She shook her head while massaging her temples. “You’re really giving me a headache.”

 

I leaned over to her and studied her face. “Go to your dermatologist Sungmo. Your wrinkles are showing.” I pointed her forehead with my finger.

 

Sungmo slapped my hand with a glare. “I was going to do that but I saw you running like an idiot in the hallways remember? I’ll be going now. You should too. And don’t doubt Hyerin again. Don’t make stupid assumptions. She’ll definitely pass the exam.”

 

A thought suddenly came into my mind. “Sungmo, I have a small favor to ask of you.” I sweetly said as I massaged my aunt’s back.

 

 

 

===========================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD

 

Double update~ Sorry it was really late. TT.TT