CHAPTER 22: CONCEAL

Me? A Girl?

 

================================================================================================

 

Hyerin’s POV

I woke up with a headache. I was about to get up to get medicine, but I couldn’t. There were a pair of hands hugging me close. I looked up. I can only see blonde hair. That means, it’s him.

*Why is he here?!*

I tried to get out from his hug but I couldn’t. So, I have no choice. I’ll just wake him up too.

“Minah…” I mumbled while I was tapping his shoulder.

He didn’t wake up.

“Minah!” I said in a higher tone while still tapping his shoulder.

“Mmmmmmmm.” He groaned lazily.

“Get up now.” I said.

“It’s still early.” He said as he hugged me tighter. I froze. Just how do I get out of this situation?

“Minah! Minah! Minah!” I exclaimed repeatedly.

“Why?” He answered as he looked at me. It was evident in his face that he was irritated. But when he realized that he’s hugging me, he instantly got up. “Sorry.” He muttered.

I sat on my bed and looked away.

It’s awkward.

“W-what happened last night?” I asked as I slowly turned to him.

I noticed his busted lip. *Oh no. Did I do it?*  “Did..I..kiss you?” I asked.

He nodded.

I sighed and bit my lip accidentally. “Aww.” I blurted out as I get a mirror from my desk. I also have a busted lip. We’re so dead.

I turned to him and bowed 90 degrees. “I’m really sorry for what happened last night.”

“No. It’s okay. You were drunk. You don’t know what you were doing.” He answered blankly.

*So embarrassing. Just what did I do last night?!*

I wanted to know what happened and what I did last night to be able to properly apologize to him. “I kissed you right? How was it?” I asked.

He choked and turned red.

“No! I mean..uhh..what did I do? I’m not asking about the kiss.” I explained as I turned red. *JUST WHAT AM I SAYING?!*

“You..did what a drunk person would do.” He said.

I sighed. I’m really stupid.

“What about our lips? It’s really evident that we..kissed.”I said.

“Then I won’t attend my classes.” He answered.

“No. Don’t. I already troubled you last night. I have a plan.” I said with a smile.

……………….

Classroom,

 

Hyerin wore a surgical mask. And she advised me to always put my handkerchief on my mouth. And we looked really weird.

“Hyerin-ah! What happened last night?” Yookyung asked with a worried face.

*Tch. They look so worried now but last night they just left Hyerin with me.*

“N-nothing happened!” Hyerin answered.

“What’s that mask for?” Hyosung asked.

Hyerin faked a cough. “I’m kinda..sick.” She asaid.

“Where’s Minah?” Yookyung asked as she looked around.

I quickly pretended that I was asleep on my desk.

“She’s asleep.” Hyosung said while pointing at me from their seat.

……………….

 

BREAK TIME.

 

“What’s that for?” Hayoung asked as she pulled Hyerin’s mask.

“Yah! Don’t!” I said as I removed my handkerchief.

“You have a busted lip.” Hyosung told me.

“What happened with your lip?” Hayoung asked Hyerin.

Yookyung grinned. “Did the two of you kissed?” She asked.

Hyerin and I blushed.

She quickly covered Yookyung’s mouth. “Shh!” She hissed.

Then the three of them whispered: “So, did the two of you kiss?” they asked slyly.

I face palmed myself. *These girls are really…Aish.*

Hyerin nodded.

*The three giggled in excitement. It looks like they are enjoying.*

“How was it?” Hayoung asked.

“I don’t know. I was drunk.” Hyerin whispered shyly.

They turned to me.

I simply looked away.

“For sure it’s not just a simple kiss. It’s evident on your lips.” Hyosung said.

“Ahhhhhhh. I’ll go now! Bye!” Hyerin said as she ran away from us.

I was about to follow her but,

“Don’t she still feels awkward about it.” Hayoung said as she blocked my way.

“Because you’re teasing her.” I scolded them with a glare.

“But it was her first kiss.” Yookyung explained.

“First?! I thought she kissed you before?” I asked.

“Duh. We always move away from her when she’s drunk and we’re always covering our lips so, she wasn’t able to kiss us.” Hyosung answered.

*So, I’m the first. Hahaha.* I thought happily.

“Why are you so happy?” Hayoung asked.

“She’s probably happy that she’s her first kiss.” Yookyung said.

I shook my head. “No! That’s not it!”

“Do you love her?” Hyosung teased.

I felt my face flustered.

“Now you’re blushing. It’s okay, if Hyerin wants to be with you, then we’ll support you both.” Hayoung said as she patted my back.

“Girl to girl relationships are common here anyways.” Yookyung butted in.

“Let’s stop talking about it.” I said. I wanted to change the topic since I’m so uneasy about it.

“You should take her on a date!” Hyosung said.

“Why would I?” I asked coldly.

“Aren’t you grateful for the party last night? She organized that! If you’re grateful enough, you’ll take her out as a token of gratitude.” Yookyung said.

*It was not a bad idea.*

I turned to them. They are smiling widely. I shook my head in annoyance.

…..

HYERIN’S POV.

 

Ahhhhh! What do I do? I kissed him last night and now everything became awkward. I thought as I went back to our classroom and sat quietly on my desk.

 

 

=========================================================================================

 

 

 

I'M GOING WRITE A FIC FOR ZELO. AHIHIHI~ 

tumblr_m4hak6UQ6P1ruy48bo1_500.jpg

AND FOR DAEHYUNNIE TOO~

tumblr_m11n5jpbTw1r2ezjl.gif