CHAPTER 16: WEDNESDAY

Me? A Girl?

 

==============================================================================================

 

 

We’re currently trying to arrange some of the decors on our room for our cosplay café.

“Minah, please support the ladder. I’ll arrange the decoration on the door.” My classmate, Yookyung said.

I went beside her and supported the ladder as she climbed on it.

“Yah! You’ll ruin the decorations if you use the hammer!” A random classmate exclaimed.

Yookyung was shocked because someone yelled so she dropped the hammer in her hands.

“Minah, watch out!” Hyerin told me as she pushed me away while hugging me.

I looked at her.

“You okay?” She asked with a smile.

I nodded then, she collapsed. The hammer hit the back part of her head and it’s bleeding. "Yah! Hyerin!" I exclaimed as I tried to shake her but she wouldn't budge.

My classmates we’re all shocked.

I stood up and carried her.

“I’ll bring her to the clinic.” I said as I hurried to the clinic while carrying her.

Aish. Just why did she save me? I thought as I stared at her. She was still unconscious.

………………

At the clinic,

 

Hyerin received treatment and she’s still asleep now. I’m getting worried since she’s not waking up. As soon as she wakes up, I’m seriously going to scold her for saving me.

I stared at her. She has a bandage around her head. And I’m feeling guilty that she’s hurt.

Suddenly, she slowly opened her eyes and turned to me.

“Oh..Minah, are you okay?” She asked worriedly.

*Seriuosly, she's the one who's hurt but she's asking if I'm okay.* “I’m fine. Why did you save me? Now you’re hurt.” I said as I looked away.

“I don’t want my friend to get hurt. That’s why I saved you.” She said with a smile.

“But you got hurt! Do you know how worried I was? I wasn’t able to---“

She was smiling at me. She’s happy now she knows that I care for her and I worried for her.

“Nevermind. I take my words back.” I mumbled.

Then, a guy came in rushing to Hyerin’s side. It was a familiar face. Jinyoung?!

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly while he examined Hyerin.

“I am. Why are you here? You should enjoy the festival.” Hyerin said.

“I was looking for you. And your classmates told me you’re here. Does your head hurt?”

“No. I’m perfectly fine. Let’s go to the festival!”

“You can’t. You have to rest.” I butted in.

“Oh, Jinyoung, this is my roommate Minah.” Hyerin introduced me to Jinyoung.

*Psh. He’s not that handsome in person.*I thought.

"This is your roommate? You mean she’s the one I talked to last time? I seriously thought that was a guy.” Jinyoung said.

I gulped.

“I was sleepy back then so my voice was like that.” I reasoned out.

Hyerin stood up and walked towards the door.

“Yah! Didn’t I told you to rest?” I exclaimed.

“I’m fine now.” She said with a smile.

She turned to Jinyoung and held his hand. “Let’s go.” She mumbled.

Why is she linking her hands with him?

I stood up and snatched Hyerin’s hand away from Jinyoung.

“Don’t touch her hand.” I mumbled the two gave me weird looks but Hyerin just laughed and held my hand.

With that, she dragged us outside.

While we we’re walking I was thinking. Why the hell did I do that?

I’m such an idiot.

It’s all because she’s holding his hand. I’m her friend but she’s holding hands with him in front of me. That’s something I should be mad about. But he’s a bestfriend. And I’m just a friend. I thought as I sighed.

 

=============================================================================================

 

<333