CHAPTER 41: ATLAST

Me? A Girl?

 

 

=====================================================================================================

 

 

 

Jiyeon intently gazed at my Aunt. “Show me proof and I will believe you and …” Jiyeon turned to us sourly. “I will leave the two of them alone.” She challenged my Aunt.My Aunt smirked. “You better keep your word.” *I knew she’d be like this.* I tossed a brown envelope to her and she caught it easily. “The envelope contains their marriage contract. The original one. And Hyerin’s ultrasound results.” My Aunt grinned.

 

Hyerin and I were just silently watching them from the side careful enough not to say anything wrong that would ruin the plan while Jiyeon carefully examined the papers with a furrowed brow. *No! Is it for real?!*

 

“So? Satisfied Jiyeon-ah?” My aunt mocked her as soon as she saw that Jiyeon's starting to believe her lies.

 

“WHATEVER!” Jiyeon exclaimed as she walked out of the room and threw the papers away in frustration.

 

As she went out, my Aunt chuckled. “She’s really gullible isn’t she?”

 

“What’s this? Why did you tell her that we’re in a relationship, were married and she’s pregnant?! What if Jiyeon knew about the truth?!” I hissed at her.

 

She smiled at me.”Aren’t those your fantasies?”

 

I turned red as I sighed. *There’s nothing good I can expect from her anyways.* I shook my head a little.

 

“Shouldn’t you be thanking me for preparing all of these?”

 

“Thank you Sangmo!” I said as I smiled sarcastically.

 

She glared at me and turned to Hyerin. “I’m a great actress right?” She asked as she arranged her hair.

 

“Yeah right.” I commented to piss her off.

 

“See his attitude? It’s very bad right? You can leave him anytime you want. You may do it now.” My aunt told Hyerin.

 

I glared at my Aunt. “What are you doing? Were leaving now. We have to rest.” I said as I snatched Hyerin away and walked out of the room.

 

.......

 

At our dorm,

 

“I’m sorry about my Aunt. She lied about us.” I said as soon as we entered our room.

 

Hyerin nodded with a smile. “I understand.”

 

After her reply, everything turned awkward. No one dared to speak. I wanted to ask her about her answer to my confession but how? What do I say?

 

“Hyerin… I”

 

“Ren…. I”

 

We both talked at the same time.

 

I smiled. “You go first.” I said.

 

She shook her head. “No. You go first.”

 

I took a deep breath and nodded to myself. *You can do this Ren.* “Well.. earlier, I.. c-confessed right? I.. demand for an.. appropriate answer.” I said as I turned deep red.

 

She chuckled. “WHAT’S SO FUNNY?!” I asked, embarrassed by my actions.

 

“Since you’re yelling at me, my answer is no.” She joked as she pouted cutely at me.

 

“No! That was.. I was just nervous and all. Please give me your answer now.” I earnestly mumbled as I stared right into her eyes.

 

“What do I do? I already like another guy.” Hyerin said as she looked troubled.

 

“WHAT?! YOU LIKE ANOTHER GUY? IS IT JINYOUNG HUH? AISH. SERIOUSLY. WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT HIM? HIS EYES ARE SO SMALL THAT WHEN HE SMILES, HIS EYES DISAPPEARS! HE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEE YOU WITH HIS TINY EYES! HIS EYES ARE LIKE THIS!” I ranted as I placed my fingers on my left and right temple and pulled it backwards.

 

She shook with her head with a small laugh. “You’re wrong. It’s another guy.”

 

My eyes widened as I gaped at her. “ANOTHER GUY?! WHAT’S THIS?! YOU’RE ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS WITH ME AND YOU NEVER MENTIONED LIKING OTHER GUYS BEFORE. WHO IS IT? WHAT’S HIS NAME? IF I FOUND OUT THAT HE’S NOT HANDSOME—“

 

“It’s Choi Minki.”

 

“CHOI MINKI?! I’LL DEFINITELY S— Wait. That’s my name. You.. like me?” I asked, stunned by my own words.

 

She nodded with a shy smile.

 

“Seriously? Even if I’m like this?” I asked again to confirm. *She better not joke around at a time like this.*

 

She walked closer to me with a smile. “Even if you’re girly and not very manly…. I still love you.”

 

My lips curved into a big smile. I instantly hugged her. *Atlast, after all the bad luck that happened.. she’s finally mine.*

 

“No taking back of words allowed okay?” I said as I pulled away with a smile. She raised her right hand. “Promise.” I lightly bumped my forehead on hers and stared right into her pink lips. And slowly, I leaned closer to her.

 

 

 

 

========================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD (AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. T.T)