CHAPTER 40: JIYEON'S THREAT

Me? A Girl?

====================================================================================================

 

“If you don’t, I’m going to reveal to the whole school that you went here disguised as a girl.” She threatened with an evil smirk.I sharply eyed her. *She’s still as self-centered as ever.* I thought as I shook my head a little.

“Hyerin-ah, Ren-oppa’s all mine!” Jiyeon said with a grin as she clung on my left arm. I yanked her away irritatedly. *I’m Hyerin’s*

Finally my Aunt said something. “Okay Jiyeon, time to stop your fantasies.” She said with a bored face.

“Just what happened Sangmo?!” I exclaimed in frustration.

She slammed her table with her hand loudly. “You idiot! It’s your fault! You met with your mom and Jiyeon saw her!” She yelled angrily.

I pouted. “Mom was the one who asked to meet me!” I exclaimed, defending myself from the blame.

She stopped for a while. “Really? It’s an accident then.” She said calmly as she arranged her hair.

*She’s always siding with my mom. Ofcourse. They’re sisters. Evil sisters.* I thought as I frowned.

“Okay, I’ll explain everything for Hyerin’s sake. Jiyeon found out about Ren’s identity and she said she’ll tell the whole school about Ren disguising as a girl if she won’t be with Ren.” My aunt calmly stated.

*How can she stay calm with this?!*

“What do you think about this Ren? Do you want to be with Jiyeon?” My aunt suddenly asked with a smirk.

Jiyeon sent me an angelic smile. I desperately shook my head. “Hell no. I definitely don’t want to.” I coldly answered while staring at her. I noticed that her smile slowly faded.

“Is that so? Then tomorrow morning expect your mom’s business and your Aunt’s school to be down in the dumps. I’ll ask my dad to make rumors about this.” Jiyeon threatened with a glare.

I sighed. Even though I fight a lot with my mom, our business is a big deal for me. And my Aunt really strived hard just to establish this school. What do I do?

“Seriously, what did you see in Ren huh? You’re really blind. Look at him. He’s not that tall. He has a small face. He’s as thin as a flag pole. He doesn’t have muscles. And he looks girly.” Aunt butted in. *Wow. Thanks Sangmo. You’re a big help.* I sarcastically thought as I looked away.

“He’s my destiny!” Jiyeon blurted out.

“No, I’m not. I’m really sure of it.” *Hyerin’s my destiny.*

“Well, he’s not you destiny anymore. Just leave him and Hyerin alone.” My Aunt advised.

Jiyeon crossed her arms over her chest. “Give me one good reason why I should leave him alone with that girl.” Jiyeon challenged as she pointed bluntly at Hyerin.

My aunt smirked. “I’ll give you three. First, Ren loves Hyerin to the point that he disguised himself into a girl just to attend this school with Hyerin. Second, They are secretly married. And third, Hyerin is one week pregnant.”

Hyerin turned to me with an alarmed face. I looked away in shame. *WHAT IS SHE SAYING?!*Jiyeon’s eyes widened and she looked frozen as she heard my Aunt’s ‘lies’ *But I wish those were true.*

“No! That can’t be! I’m going to spread rumors---“

“No one will believe you. Vacation will be next week. Ren will transfer to another school. And, Hyerin will live with them. If you go around spreading rumors about him, everybody will think of you as a crazy fangirl.” My Aunt smirked evilly.

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING~! :DDD GODBLESS EVERYONE~ <333