CHAPTER 10: WICKED NAEUN

Me? A Girl?

============================================================================================================

 

As I walked away from them,

“Okay, you may stop acting now best actress Naeun she left already.” Chorong said after she sipped juice from her glass.

Naeun wiped her tears away. “Was it convincing?” Naeun asked with a big grin.

“It was. I was even fooled. I thought you really lost your watch.” Bomi said grumpily.

“Hey, you don’t have a watch right?” Namjoo butted in.

“Who knows? Maybe she’ll buy me one.” Naeun said wickedly.

“You really hate her don’t you? I think she’s good enough. Why do you hate her so much?” Eunji asked.

“I don’t know. Every time I see her, my blood automatically boils.” Naeun said as she rolled her eyes.

“I feel pity for her.” Bomi blurted out with a pout.

“You do? Then follow her and be her friend.” Chorong said coldly.

Bomi just shrugged.

Namjoo was just silently pitying Minah .

………..

I walked around the school.

I was looking at every corner of each corridor.

Even though the bell already rung, I didn’t pay attention to it.

Naeun is more important to me than anything. And I really mean it.

After 3 hours of walking,

I sat down on the stairs for a little rest. I already roamed around the school. But I never saw her watch.

So, now I have to find it in the trash can. There are 2 big trash bins in our school.

I’ll find it there. I thought as I walked towards the first bin.

At first, I hesitated to look for it. Trash bins are still trash bins after all. Plus, it had this smell I can’t take.

But I remembered Naeun who was crying earlier. I don’t want her to cry anymore. With that, I lifted the bin upside down and started looking for her watch.

After a few minutes, I found none. I stopped for awhile. I honestly don’t want to look for it on the other bin.

What if I didn’t find it for her? She’ll be sad. I have to cheer her up. I’ll buy her flowers. That’ll be weird. A girl giving flowers to a girl. so, I’ll just use my real name. Besides, she knows that I like her in real life. So maybe, the flowers might cheer her up. Even a little.

With that I wiped my hands on my skirt and took out my phone. I dialed the number of a flower shop and order a large bouquet of red roses.

Then, I went to the other bin to find her watch.

As I lifted the bin upside down, I saw something. It was covered with red gift wrapper.  And it looked familiar. I took it and examined it. Isn’t this the gift I bought for Naeun? No. that wouldn’t be.She treasures that. There’s no way it’ll be it. I thought as I opened it and found the clip I bought inside.

I gulped.

Maybe.. this is just a..very similar clip and gift wrapper. But there’s my handwriting on the wrapper.

Suddenly the bell rang. It startled me for a bit. It was already dismissal time.

I decided to stop fooling myself. It was really my gift. I thought as I stood up and sighed.

I felt hurt. She just lied to me. No. What if she misplaced it? That’s right. Naeun is just clumsy. I’ll give this to her.

As I walked towards their room, I heard them chatting.

“Naeun, those flowers are pretty.” I heard Namjoo said.

“They are?” Naeun asked while staring blankly at the flowers.

“Who is it from?” Eunji asked.

“Choi Minki.” Chorong said as she teased Naeun.

With that Bomi and Eunji started teasing her.

“Stop teasing me. I don’t like him. Not even a bit!” Naeun exclaimed.

Okay. I heard it. She doesn’t like me. I sighed. I clutched the clip I gave her tighter.

Why does she have to yell it so that I’ll be able to hear it from here?

I was about to walk away but,

“Oh..yeah what about Minah where is she now?” Namjoo asked.

“I heard there’s a student who was rummaging through the trash bins. Could it possibly be her?” Eunji asked worriedly.

“What are you guys being worried about? I never told her to find it in the first place. She insisted. It’s not my problem anymore.” Naeun said wickedly.

“The problem is there’s no missing watch.” Chorong mumbled.

My eyes widened. I was looking for something non-existent that’s why it seemed impossible to find it. I even had to cut classes for it.

I know I’ve cut classes before. I couldn’t even remember when was it that I stayed inside the classroom for a whole day.

But, this was the first time I cut classes because I had to do it for the girl I like. And yet she’s just playing around.

“You’re so mean Naeun.” Namjoo said.

“I know. I just simply hate that girl.” Naeun said.

With that, I walked away.

She hates me as a girl and she doesn’t even like me as a guy.

Just how stupid could my life get?

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================

 

I wanted to thank my lovely readers for the comments~

At first I thought this fic was boring for you guys. Don’t worry, it’ll get better soon~

Let’s all hate Naeun! BWAHAHAHA. Kidding. That’s wrong. Let’s hate her in this story only.

I don’t hate Naeun or something. I just hate it when she’s being paired up with Myungie. Yeah. I’m jealous of her. TT.TT

Anyways, please continue reading my story~ Your comments will be very, very much appreciated!

And also, I’m sorry I always update…uh… way too late. Sorry! >.<

-margaGRATE.