CHAPTER 46: FAIL PLAN

Me? A Girl?

 

 

=======================================================

 

 

“What?!” Hyerin asked as she turned back to me, not believing what she just heard.

 

I nodded in satisfaction. “That’s it. That’s our agreement okay? Don’t forget.” I warned her as I wagged my finger at her.

 

She narrowed her eyes at me. “You think I can’t pass the exams and graduate? I can!” She exclaimed with a challenging tone.

 

I smirked. *It’s working.* “Okay. Hurry up and graduate then.” *After that you’ll have to marry me.* I walked towards the door. “I’ll be going then. I won’t text you or call you until the test results are out. Okay?” I said.

 

Hyerin stood up from her chair and cleared . I smirked. “What? You don’t want me to leave now? You want to stop me? Should we cancel the agreement?” I asked arrogantly.

 

She shook her head. “No! I was just going to say goodbye to you and I stood up to lock the door after you leave.” She reasoned out.

 

I smiled to myself. “Okay. Bye Hyerin. See you when we see each other.” I said as I walked away.

 

“Yes. Take care.” She said as she closed the door.

 

 

 

HYERIN’S POV

 

I leaned on the door as soon as I closed it.

 

“Okay. Let’s think of another one. If you graduate, you’ll have to marry me. If you don’t, I’ll disappear from your side. You won’t see me. Forever.”

 

If I graduate, I can be with him. If I don’t, I CAN’T be with him. It’s one way or the other. Great. Now Ren made me feel more pressured. I only have one choice left. And that is.. to study hard.

 

That’s right. I’ll keep studying. I’ll study and study and study so that I’ll be able to pass the examinations. And after that I’ll be able to graduate. Then, I can be with him. I can do this. I nodded with a smile.

 

 

 

 

REN’S POV

 

I never imagined that Hyerin would just say yes to that thing. I expected her.. to atleast tell me that it’s too hard or she can’t do it. What if she doesn’t pass the exam? Then I’ll have to leave. It’s my loss. As expected from a plan which I just made up a few seconds ago. FAIL PLAN 101.

 

I grabbed the strands of my hair in frustration. Ahhhh. Should I tell her that I’m just joking? How can I take back what I just said before? Well I’m not really gonna take it all back. I just have to revise the last part. I won’t have to leave her side. I don’t want to and I won’t.

 

I nodded to myself as I faced her door ready to knock. I have to revise the agreement. I’ll tell her that if ever she won’t pass the exam… Wait. That sounded really wrong. Did I just doubt that she’ll pass the exam and graduate? I slowly put my arm down. She’ll be really disappointed in me if she will know that I’m doubting her. And I’m also disappointed in myself for doing so. I bit my lip in disappointment and turned away. “I’ll see you at your graduation day Hyerin.” I mumbled with a small smile.

 

I walked down the hallway with a small smile. *I know that she can do it so there’s nothing to worry about.* I thought as I continued walking down the hallway. That’s when I saw Hayoung and Yookyoung chit-chatting loudly. If they see me now, I’m doomed.

 

I turned to my left to part ways with them and walked a little faster. I have to get out of here. It won’t be good if anyone sees me. And it’ll be worse if Jiyeon is the one who’ll see me. That’s when I spotted Jiyeon walking down the stairs. I gasped making her turn her head at me. got real. I slowly turned my back on her so that she won’t notice me.

 

 

“Who are you?” She asked me.

 

I just shook my head and walked faster.

 

“YAH! I’m talking to you!” She exclaimed as she followed me. Just why did I see her at this time? at this place?

 

Since I don’t want Jiyeon to see me and pester me again, I ran back to the hallway where I’ve been to. I completely ignored her screaming, telling me to stop. Why didn’t I bring a wig or anything that can be used for disguising myself?! How do I get out of here now? I thought as I ran, desperately looking for a way outside. No matter what.. I have to get out of here.. atleast alive. I thought while running. And that’s when I bumped into someone.

 

 

 

=======================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE~! :DDD

 

T