CHAPTER 43

Me? A Girl?

 

============================================================

 

I lazily placed my shirt inside my luggage with a heavy sigh. I turned to Hyerin who was in front of me helping me pack my things. “You sure you want me to leave?” I asked for the 10th time.

She turned to me with a smile. “I am. It’s also for you. For your safety. Right?”

I just grabbed another shirt and placed it on my luggage carelessly. *She really has no intention of stopping me.* I glanced at her. She was busy arranging my other things neatly. I put down the shirt I was holding and intently stared at her. “Do you really want me to leave?” I asked again.

She irritatedly sighed. *Oh no. I went overboard. She’s getting irritated.* She turned to me. Before she could say anything, “Okay. okay. I know. I won’t ask about it anymore.” I mumbled with a pout.

“You leaving me doesn’t mean you’re going to leave me for real. You’re just going to stay out of this room. We’ll probably meet outside. Besides, graduation is coming up. Right?” She explained.

I slowly nodded. *She has a point.* “But I was just afraid that you’ll find someone else and---“

“Hello? You’re the one going out. You have the chance to find other girls.” She said as she suspiciously eyed me.

I just closed my mouth. I don’t want to argue with her anymore. Everything she say is right. No need to argue with her since I know that I’ll lose. “Don’t worry, I trust you.” She smiled sweetly as she closed the luggage. Hearing her say those makes me feel relaxed.

 

 

A month has passed since I left Cube All Girls School and turned back to normal me, Choi Minki. But I feel really lonely because I wasn’t able to see Hyerin for a month. A FREAKING MONTH! 31 DAYS! Whenever I ask her out she always have a reason. She said she has to study for their exams. She was busy. They have a group project. And so on. It’s been a month! A month! I want to see her. I want to hug her. What do I do? I miss her so much! What have you done to me Lee Hyerin? I thought as I sighed and slumped on my desk.

“You okay?” Minhyun, my classmate tapped my arm lightly, noticing how down I am.

I slowly raised my thumb without even looking at him. “I’m fine. Don’t mind me.” I answered still not facing him.

Minhyun wasn’t convinced that I’m okay. So, he pulled me up from my desk and made me face him. “What’s wrong?” He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I sighed lifelessly. “I’m just thinking of someone. Don’t mind me. I’m fine. Really.” I answered him lazily.

“Who is it?”

“My future wife.” I answered with a small smile. Saying that she’s my future wife makes me feel good.

Minhyun’s eyes widened. “What?! You’re engaged? Congratulations!” He shook my hand happily.

I bit my lip. We’re not even engaged. I have no right to say that she’s my future wife. “No.. not yet. I was just thinking about the future.”

He rolled his eyes as he shook his head as he whacked me on the head. “Go on. Just daydream about it. I thought it was for real.” He mocked.

I frowned at him while rubbing my head. *No one but him actually dared to whack me in the head before.* “It’ll happen soon. I’ll invite you to our grand wedding. Or maybe not.” I clucked my tongue at him.

“Whatever you say.” Minhyun continued to tease me.

I turned to him. “You.. had a girlfriend before right?” I asked shyly. I never knew that once in my life I’ll be talking to freak Minhyun like this.

“Girlfriends.” He corrected with a smirk. I just frowned. *Show offf.* I went a little closer to him so that no one can hear me other than him. “Is it normal that you don’t see your girlfriend for a month?” I whispered at him quietly.

“YOU HAVEN’T SEEN YOUR---“I hurriedly clamped my hand on his mouth. On his big mouth. He’s really loud. Sometimes I wonder about how we became friends. Sometimes he can really be annoying.

"But.. you really haven't seen her for a month? That's just.. impossible. Is she really your girlfriend?" He asked with a doubtful tone.

I lightly punched his arm. "What do you mean by that?! She is." Minhyun shrugged. "Maybe she's cheating on you." I shook my head in disapproval. "She won't do that. Never."

"Fine. Believe what you want to believe then." Minhyun mumbled as he grinned.

 

===========================================================

 

 

Hi! I updated. Hahahaha. I updated after 10 years. I'm sorrrrry. TT.TT I'll update moarrr. Because we will be having our Sembreak. So yeah. ^^ Freedom!

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD