CHAPTER 34: INTERRUPTION

Me? A Girl?

=============================================================================================

 

 

“Lee Hyerin.. I...”

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

Who dares to try interrupt my first ever confession?! Ren thought in fury  as he breathed deeply to compose himself. He chose to ignore his ringing phone and courageously faced Hyerin. *The call can wait. My confession couldn’t.*

“Hyerin , I really----“

“Your phone’s still ringing. Shouldn’t you answer it first?” Hyerin asked as she pointed at my phone.

“It can wait.” I mumbled in irritation. *Just when I already have the courage to tell you how much I love you, you’re telling me to delay it? Do you know how much courage it took before I could finally say it?*

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING...

The phone kept ringing like forever and it’s making Ren more pissed than ever.

“Answer it first.” Hyerin smiled.

Ren face palmed himself as he took out his phone from his blazer’s pocket. *I just can’t do anything whenever she smiles.* He lazily answered the phone.

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” The woman from the other line shouted.  Ren quickly distanced the phone from his ear. He noticed the number was unregistered. *If this is a prank call, I’ll really go crazy for postponing my confession for answering a damn prank call.* When the person from the other line, didn’t shout anymore, he carefully placed the phone beside his ear. “Who’s this?” he asked.

“Ren.” The voice from the other line whispered.

Ren’s eyes widened. It was his mom. *Where did she get my new number?*

“Meet me tomorrow after your class. We’ll talk about how you can leave the school in a week or two.”She said sharply.

Upon hearing his mother’s words, his heart ached. *Leaving school means leaving Hyerin behind. I don’t want that to happen. I haven’t even confessed yet! Just why can’t I continue this damn confession?!*

Before Ren could protest, the line was cut. “.” Ren lightly cursed. He desperately tried to call his mom back but she already turned off the phone. *Sometimes I really wonder if she’s my mom or if she’s a witch who hates guys.*

Ren grasped his phone tightly as he leaned on the wall and slightly banged the back of his head on it. *Everything is getting complicated.*

“Ren?” Hyerin asked warily. I turned to her. *I don’t want to leave you. I know someday I’m going to leave this school but I didn’t expect it to be this soon.* I thought as I looked away.

“I thought you have something important to say?” Hyerin asked.

Ren shifted his gaze from Hyerin and the ground. The thought of leaving Hyerin soon deeply affected him. *I’ll just say it to you after I sorted out this problem. Okay?* “I’ll just say it tomorrow. I’m kinda tired. I’m going now.” Ren mumbled coldly as he walked away.

 

Hyerin’s POV

I honestly thought that he’ll tell me he likes me or something like that. I laughed to myself. So much for being presumptious Hyerin. Ren will never like me. He likes girls who are tall, beautiful, and have slender curves. Just like Son Naeun. And I’m not even an inch closer compared to her. I thought as I sadly watched Ren walk away from me. *There goes my hopes and dreams.*

I lifelessly walked towards the hallways. *He’ll never like you Hyerin. Stop dreaming.*

Suddenly, someone poked my cheeks. I looked up. I saw Hyosung looking at me as if I was some alien.

“Unnie..” I mumbled as I meekly smiled.

Hyosung instantly noticed that I was down. “Whats the problem?” She asked as she placed her hand on my left shoulder.

I pouted. “How do you know that I have a problem?”

She gave me a ‘duh’ look. “It’s written all over your face.” She said playfully as she poked my forehead lightly.

*Was it that obvious?*

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

https://www.facebook.com/KFestManilaEventsMngt#!/photo.php?fbid=446352575396962&set=a.132846846747538.16173.122689254429964&type=1&theater

SINO PUPUNTANG KFEST SA 29? SA MEGAMALL? WALA LANG. PUPUNTA YATA AKO. ^^ BAKA LANG MAGKITA KITA TAYO. :D

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <3