CHAPTER 30: DENIAL

Me? A Girl?

 

=====================================================================================================

 

REN’S POV

 

I found myself staring at Hyerin who was walking away from me. *Is she really okay?* I mean, she just fell off the stairs. What if she had a bruise? A cut? What if she injured her bone badly? What if she won’t ever be able to walk again? How will she be able to walk down the aisle on the day of our wedding? I have to help her! I thought as I dashed towards her direction but suddenly someone grabbed me by my arm. I looked back. My eyes almost fell from my head. It’s Jiyeon. She stood there, brightly smiling at me.

She stared at me from head to toe then she smiled. “You resemble Choi Minki. Are you related to each other?” She asked as she leaned forward to view me closer.

I cautiously stepped back while still watching every move she makes. Just why did she have to show up when I have to chase for Hyerin.

“I was asking if you know each other.” She mumbled as she touched the tips of my hair and twirled it around her finger.

I vigorously shook my head while waving my arms as a sign of no. “No. I’m not related to him.. in any possible way.” I tried my best not to stutter.

Her lips curved up into a smile. “Oh well, since you remind me of my beloved guy.. let’s be best friends~” She locked arms with me and jumped up and down.

I awkwardly smiled as I tried to shake her arm off. No matter where I am, Jiyeon will always be able to follow me. Just how did she find me?! I exclaimed in my head as I sighed.

 

…..

 

HYERIN’S POV

 

I sat down on a nearby bench while still clutching my left leg which was injured earlier. Just why did I have to panic when he came?! But of all of the times, why did he just pop out of nowhere when I was thinking about justifying my feelings for him? What if that means that I love him? No. Calm down Jinhee. There’s always scientific explanations for things like this.

I wonder if he saw through me. What if he found out that I’m on the verge of admitting that I like him? What’ll I do if he did? I heaved out a sigh as I slumped on my shoulders while staring at the solid ground.

The feeling I had earlier… is really weird. My gaze slowly diverted from the ground to my arms.

Ren ran over to me and helped me stand up. “Are you okay? Does it hurt? I’ll take you---“

The moment Ren held my hand, it was weird. There was electrifying feeling. And my heart was beating at an uncontrollable rate. Everything has gone wild.

When he touched me, there was this electrifying feeling inside of me and I remember hearing my heart thumping loudly beneath my chest. From the looks of it… Does it mean.. I love him?

No. I don’t think I do. Ren is just different. He’s—a guy.. the only guy in an all girl’s school. That makes him really different and weird. Really weird.

But..whenever I’m with Jinyoung, this things never happens. Nah. It’s because Jinyoung doesn’t go to an all girl’s school. I tried to convince myself while squeezing my fingers.

No. Please. Don’t tell me I’m in love with him. It’s really going to be wrong if I fell for him. What if he will despise me for secretly liking him? Argh. Life .

 

==========================================================================================================

 

SORRY IT WAS A LATE UPDATE. FORGIVE MEEEE. T.T SCHOOL! LET'S ALL BLAME ALL SCHOOL. ARGH.

 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ/COMMENTED/SUBSCRIBED~! <333

 

<3