Chapter 47 - L Gets Jealous Too

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina greeted Jieun and sat behind her. L.joe walked in as usual without caring his fans but instead of walking towards his seat, he walked towards Reina instead. L.joe walked straight and sat down on Sungyeol’s seat earning gasp and murmurs from his fangirls. Reina noticed and turned around to look at the person beside her.

‘Oppa, what are you doing here?’ Reina gasped and whispered. ‘Oppa?’ Jieun looked at Reina confusingly.

L.joe gave Reina an amuse smiled ‘Why cant I sit here? Sungyeol wasn’t here’

‘But oppa..’ Reina whined but L.joe shook his finger ‘Nope, Im not going to move and that’s final’ L.joe stubbornly refused. Reina sighed and looked away. There was nothing she could do when her oppa was stubborn.

Jieun lightly nudged Reina, her eyes twinkled with excitement ‘Did you just called L.joe, oppa? You closed with him now?’ Reina sighed, there another kid she had to deal with now.

‘Yeah, she just call me oppa. Do you have a problem with that?’ L.joe tilt his head and looked at Jieun. Jieun just shook her head.

‘Oppa, you’re scaring my friend’ Reina lightly scolded but L.joe just shrugged it away ‘I don’t think so’ and looked away.

It was another long day in class. Reina thought that she could finally concentrate in class since there wasn’t Sungyeol to disrupt her but she was wrong. L.joe just like Sungyeol, leaned his head on his table and stared at Reina throughout the class.

‘You’re distracting me oppa’ Reina turned around and whispered.

‘Don’t mind me then. Just pretend that Im invisible’ L.joe gave Reina a small smile and continued to look at Reina’s semi annoyed face.

Reina heaved a sigh ‘Oppa..’ she whined. L.joe pout in dismay ‘Alright alright’ L.joe turned his head away and Reina turned to face her teacher happy. But it wasn’t long when she felt L.joe staring at her again.

*He’ll never stop will he?* Reina heaved a sigh and tried hard to pretend that L.joe wasn’t staring at her.

 

L stood up from his seat once the bell for lunch rang. Today was Infinite’s turn with Reina and Sungyeol wasn’t here in school so that means he could get Reina all to himself today. L walked out of the classroom without even waiting for the teacher to dismiss the class. Without a knock L walked into Reina’s classroom and all heads were on him.

Reina gasped when L grabbed onto her hand. ‘Oppa!’ Reina called slightly embarrassed. ‘what are you doing here?’ Reina steal glances and looked at her teacher in front who had stopped his teaching.

L just gave her a smile as if he had done nothing wrong, ‘taking you for lunch now of course.’

‘But im still having class now..’ Reina took away L’s hand and turned back to face the front. L grabbed her hand again and pulled her up from seat ‘Im sure your teacher would mind. Would you?’ L glared at her teacher and the teacher immediately shook his head.

‘Oppa!’ Reina knew L had threatened her teacher from the look in her teacher’s eyes.

L.joe joined in and backed L up ‘Reina, you should just follow L, its time for lunch already’ he didn’t want his precious Reina to be starved.

‘Byunghun Oppa!’ Reina shot L.joe a look but L.joe just shrugged ‘Im just staying the truth.’

L pulled Reina towards the door while L.joe stood behind and pushed Reina towards the door. Reina just surrendered and followed quietly.

There in the middle of halfway, Infinite was already walking towards them. ‘I’ll go now. See you later in class’ L.joe ruffled Reina’s hair lightly and disappeared.

‘Reina!’ Sungjong called as he ran towards her. Before Sungjong could hug Reina, L put a hand forward and stopped Sungjong. ‘Oh hi hyung’ Sungjong casually said and walked next to Reina. ‘Sunjongie’ Reina clinged onto Sungjong’s hand without hesitation, making L slightly jealous of it.

Reina greeted the members and they all gave her a small smile. Woohyun came forward and L was immediately on his defense mood, ‘Nam Woohyun, stand where you are and don’t come close to Reina’ L warned.

Woohyun pouted ‘Whats wrong with me?’ The rest of the members chuckled while Reina felt embarrassed by what L did. ‘Myungsoo oppa!’ Reina’s face blushed slightly because of L.

‘Myungsoo oppa? You’re not avoiding him anymore? Calling him oppa even? Are both of you together now?’ Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and looked at the two in front of him.

Reina’s face immediately blushed a deeper shade of red ‘Anniya, we’re nothing like that. He’s just my oppa. That’s all’ L felt a bit disappointed by Reina’s words but nonetheless kept a straight face.

‘Does that mean we get to hear you call us oppa now?’ Woohyun’s eyes twinkled but L shot him a dirty look. ‘Not a chance Nam Woohyun’

‘Yah Im your hyung, shouldn’t you respect me?’ Woohyun glared at L and L glared back equally ‘So what if you’re my hyung?’

Hoya secretly took Reina away from L and placed his finger on his lip, signaling Reina to be quiet. ‘Follow me, we’ll go for lunch now. Ignore those dorks’ Reina nodded and followed the rest of the Infinite to the cafeteria, leaving her oppa behind to argue with Woohyun.

L turned around in the middle and frowned when he didn’t see Reina beside him. Woohyun stopped and realized that their members weren’t there either.

‘Aissh, all because of you’ L walked away without even looking at Woohyun. ‘Yah, I told you not to talk to me like that’ Woohyun purposely bumped onto L’s shoulder as he walked passed him.  Both dorks argue continued to argue all their way towards the cafeteria.