Chapter 36 - Dream?

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Reina, wake up already, you’re going to be late for school if you don’t wake up now’ Reina slightly open her eyes and turned towards the voice. Somehow it felt different from the times Himchan had called her up. Reina turned around to see L on the floor beside her bed.

*Did I see wrongly?* Reina rubbed her eyes and focused on the person in front of her again.

L just warmly smiled at her ‘Morning, you got to come out of bed now’ L gently pulled the confused Reina up and pushed her towards the bathroom.

‘Hurry up and get ready. You only have 20 minutes to prepare’ Reina stood rooted to the ground and watched L closed the door as he walked out of the bathroom. *Is that Myungsoo oppa that I just saw?* Reina shook her head, *I must still be dreaming* She took her toothbrush and began to washup.

After Reina was all done, she walked down the stairs with her schoolbag in hand. ‘Oh Reina you’re done, hurry up, you don’t have much time for your food.’ Chunji walked over and took her school bag before pulling her towards the dining table and settled her down.

Sungyeol walked out of the kitchen and placed the pancakes he made in front of her. ‘Morning Reina, hurry up and eat while its hot’ he patted her head before went back into the kitchen.

‘Morning’ Reina slightly greeted Yongguk and L.joe before starting on the breakfast in front of her. Reina paused and stopped when she heard what she hadn’t expected before. ‘Morning’ Reina turned around to see Yongguk and L.joe smiling at her. It was the smile that they used to give her. Furthermore, Yongguk had took the maple syrup and helped pour it on Reina’s pancake.

‘Arent you eating Reina?’ Reina could heard Himchan asked her yet instead of replying Himchan, Reina just rubbed her eyes, shook her head and pinched herself.

*Am I still dreaming?* Yet she still saw Yongguk and L.joe in front of her. Yongguk just chuckled, ‘Silly, you’re not dreaming. Just hurry up and eat your pancakes now’ Yongguk lightly ruffled her hair. Reina just nodded, unsure of what’s happening around.

‘Eat slowly, you’ll choke like this.’ Himchan lightly scolded Reina and pour a cup of milk for her. Sungyeol came out the kitchen and took a seat at the dining table. All the six of them watched tenderly at Reina as she ate. They were starting to think that they were right for making their decision yesterday.

 

-------Flashback-----

‘We need to talk’ Himchan looked at the boys as he sat down to join all of them in the living room. He had already made sure that Reina was asleep by now. Chunji switched off the tv and turned towards Himchan. ‘Good cause I have something to say too’ Chunji said with no glint of joke in his tone.

‘Me too’ L and L.joe said at the same time. Yongguk straightened up in his seat ‘I think we’re all going to talk about the same thing.’

Sungyeol sat up from his seat, he was serious now too. *Are they going to break their promise now? I haven’t officially confessed to her yet*

‘I guess we’re all breaking our promises?’ Himchan looked around to see the expression on the other guys.

L nodded, ‘Im not going to stay away from her anymore’

‘Im going to fight for her’ Yongguk nodded. ‘Same here, I wont back away’ L.joe made his stand.

‘Me too. I’ve broken up with all my girlfriends a few days ago’ Chunji declared.

‘Looks like all of you have decided to break your promise huh? Good luck then cause Im not going to let her go that easily’ Sungyeol stood up from his seat and walked upstairs towards his room.

*Me too, I’ll not going to let go of her anymore.* All of them had the same thought in their mind.

-------End Of Flashback----

 

Sungyeol placed Reina’s plate into the sink while Reina stood up from her seat. She was about to take her school bag when somebody picked up her school bag. Reina looked up to see L.joe taking her bag. ‘It okay I can tak-’ She wanted to take her bag from L.joe but L.joe just walked towards the front door with her bag ‘I’ll take it for you.’ Reina watched as L.joe walked to the door with her bag with him.

‘Arent you going Reina? We’re going to be late’ L said and walked towards the door. Yongguk and L.joe was standing by the door yet they weren’t annoyed by her slow actions this time.

Chunji took her wrist and pulled her towards the door. ‘What are you staring at? We’re going to be late if you are going to stand here and stare for the whole day.’ Sungyeol took her other free hand and pulled her out of the door with Himchan behind to lock up the house.

‘Wait!’ Reina called as she stopped in her tracks. The rest stopped as well and looked at her.

Himchan walked towards Reina ‘Whats wrong?’ He looked at her in concern.

‘This isn’t right’ Reina shook her head before she looked at each one of them. ‘What isn’t right Reina?’ Yongguk asked confused while the rest looked at her with the same confusion on their face.

‘Why are you so nice to me suddenly? Not just you, Myungsoo and Byunghun too. Himchan, Sungyeol and Chunji seemed to be different too.’ Reina stated. ‘Its..its like you all are back to the the old opp-’ Reina couldn’t find herself to say the word oppas out. ‘Its just like you all are back. Which shouldn’t be the way. It not right’ she briefly concluded. She didnt want to put her hopes on and only to get them crashed later on.

‘There’s nothing wrong with us being like this. We’ll going to be like this from now on. You just have to get used to it like before’ Sungyeol replied.

‘And you’ll call us oppas again like before.’ Chunji finished the sentence.

Reina looked at each at one of them yet no one was objecting what Sungyeol and Chunji had just said.

‘Come on lets go now’ Chunji tugged on Reina as he walked forward.