Chapter 29 - Chaos

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina brought drinks into the living room and placed them on the coffee table in front of Teentop and slightly bowed before she disappeared. She knew she shouldn’t be there but she should at least get the guest some drink. She didn’t want to be rude.

‘So mind telling us something that you’ve hide from us?’  Cap raise his brow and looked at Chunji who was thinking of how to tell them.

Before Chunji could lie, ‘Reina! Im home!’ a voice came towards the door and everyone looked towards the door. They were more shocked than ever. There in front of them stood Himchan and Yongguk.

Himchan noticed pairs of eyes staring at him and turned towards his right. There in front of him were Teentop. ‘What the hell!’ Himchan shouted. Reina quickly came out of her room when she heard Himchan’s voice.

‘Lee byunguhun, Lee Chunji, I thought we said before that we’ll never bring anyone into the house?’ Himchan glared at the younger males. ‘Himchan,’ Reina pulled Himchan’s arms whose gaze was glaring at Chunji and L.joe. Reina glanced between  them afraid that something might happened.  

The rest of Teentop immediately snapped their head towards L.joe. ‘You were staying with Chunji too?’ Cap snapped his head towards L.joe. ‘No wonder hyung had been trying so hard to ask us to do something else instead’ Changjo looked accusingly at L.joe. They didn’t expect L.joe to be hiding things with Chunji. But before anything could be said, the bell rang again.

‘Stay here and don’t move’ Reina warned Himchan before she went to check the person who had just pressed the bell. This time Reina checked the monitor before she opened the door. She gasped when she saw the people by the door.

‘Y-yongguk, H-himchan!’ Reina called while her gaze were still glued to the monitor. ‘What?’ Yongguk walked over to Reina and his eyes widened when he saw the people outside their house. *How did they find out?* Outside the house were B.A.P members.

Zelo jumped up and down, with the other members behind him. ‘Hyung open the door, we know you’re inside!’ Zelo shouted across.

‘Great, they just added to the mess we have now!’ Yongguk scowled and had no choice but to opened the main door.

‘Hyung! We need to talk about what happened today!’ Youngjae spoke when he opened the door for them. Yongguk just sighed as he let them in. He knew he had to tell them sooner or later. Afterall Youngjae wasn’t the brain of the group for nothing. He’ll find out eventually too.

When B.A.P entered the house, their eyes widen to see Reina in front of them. Reina felt her energy draining anytime sooner. *This just gets more complicated.* Reina sighed before she spoke ‘Have a seat’ She motion them towards the living room and walked towards the kitchen for their drinks. 

Youngjae figured that was probably the reasoned why Himchan was so concerned about Reina and Yongguk’s weird behavior by helping her out. Youngjae thought that was end of the surprise but their jaws dropped to see Teentop in front of them. Now he didn’t understand a single thing anymore.

‘H-hyung!’ Jongup called Himchan, still shocked by what he had seen.

The door opened once again and Sungyeol’s voice could be heard. ‘Wait a minute, its dirty inside. I need to clean up a bit. Wait here.’ Sungyeol nervously chuckled while he tried to persuade the people outside.

L was trying to stall time too so that Sungyeol could ask Reina and whoever in the house to hide. Their members couldn’t know their relationship with Yongguk and the rest, it’ll be chaos. ‘Hyung just wait awhile while Sungyeol cleared up. The house is really messy.’

Sungyeol turned around after he closed the door and saw all the shoes in front of him. *What the?* He walked to the living room to see B.A.P and Teentop inside the house. Infinite who was tired of waiting outside pushed L away and entered the house. Reina walked out of the kitchen to see all the Infinite members inside the house. *Great now all the 3 groups are here. Whats next?*

Everything just came too fast all at once and everybody hadn’t seemed to overcome the shock they received.

Reina sighed before she motioned Infinite to have a seat. ‘Well, have a seat’ she glanced around at the fully packed couch ‘Well find somewhere to sit’ before she walked into the kitchen for the third time.

‘Will there still be anyone coming in?’ Niel looked at Chunji who shook his head. ‘Mind telling whats going on?’ Sunggyu’s voice out.

Yongguk stood in front of the couch and asked Infinite and B.A.P to have a seat before he asked the other to come out. ‘Reina, come here too!’ Yongguk yelled and Reina walked out of the kitchen to join them. There stood in front of B.A.P, Infinite and Teentop were the 6 of them together with Reina.

‘Look guys, I know you all wanted to know whats going on so just listen while we explained.’ Yongguk spoke up among the 7 of them since he was the oldest among the 7.

‘We’ve been living together since 8 years back.’ He continued after he got the attention of all the people.

Dongwoo stood up from where he was ‘What?!’ he couldn’t believe what he just heard. L and Sungyeol had been hiding it from them for 3 years.

‘Hyung just sit down and listen’ Sungyeol spoke and Hoya pulled Dongwoo down.

‘The reason why we stayed together because Reina’s mom adopted us. In another words, we’re her adoptive brothers. We didn’t tell you guys because we thought that it was best if we don’t say it out since all the 3 groups weren’t close to each other. We didn’t want chaos like now.’ Yongguk explained everything to them. They looked at their own group members for reaction.

Cap stood up and went towards Chunji and L.joe. Both of them had already prepared for the consequences.