Chapter 54 - Chunji's Date

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Oppa..’ Reina whined as she tried to convince her oppa but Chunji wouldn’t give in to her.

Chunji pushed another set of dress into her hand and pushed her into the fitting room.‘Nope, you’re still going to try it on. Here take this and try it on too.’  Reina slung her shoulder in defeat and walked into the fitting room.

*I cant believe Oppa still want me to try this on when I’ve tried so many clothes and dresses* Reina reluctantly changed her clothes. This was the 14thset of clothes she had tried on in this shop and this was the second store they visited.

While Reina was busying trying her clothes inside the fitting room, girls approached Chunji and asked him for his number. ‘Im sorry, I already had a girlfriend’ Chunji turned his head back and continued to select another dress for Reina while he waits for her to come out of the fitting room.

‘Oppa’ Reina called as she walked out of the fitting room. Chunji immediately turned his head to inspect the dress she wore when he heard her voice. Girls slumped their shoulder and walked away when Chunji ignored them, paying full attention to Reina alone. ‘Turn one round for me to see’ Reina did as told and e round for Chunji.

Chunji tapped his finger on his chin ‘Hmm.. Reina, try this on’ Chunji passed another set of dress to Reina and pushed her into the fitting room before she could whined. Not long after, Reina walked out of the fitting room and without being told, she turned again for Chunji to see. Chunji lightly chuckled at Reina’s expression. ‘Alright alright, go changed back to your clothes, we’re done here’ Reina instantly light up and went into the fitting room straight away.

Chunji chuckled and shook his head *Pabo, we still have a lot of things to do girl* He walked to the cashier and picked out a few dress that suited Reina when she wore it just now and paid for it. Reina walked out of the fitting room to see her Chunji oppa holding another 3 bags of clothes in his hands.

‘Oppa!’ Reina walked over and gave Chunji a looked. She couldn’t believe Chunji bought her clothes again. The clothes weren’t cheap either.

‘You’re done, lets go to the next store now’ Chunji grabbed Reina’s hand and walked out of the store.

‘What?! No way oppa! I had enough clothes already!’ Reina shook her head and refused as Chunji walked into another clothing shop. She gave her best puppy eyes to her Chunji oppa and he finally gave in.

‘Fine then’ Chunji walked out of the store and Reina heaved a sigh of relief. It wasn’t long before they walked into another shop and it was shoes this time.

‘Oppa!’ Reina called as they walked into the shoe shop. Chunji just smiled ‘I didn’t say we weren’t going to buy shoes’ he took a good look at the shoes in front of them and scanned for any nice one for Reina.

Chunji called the sales assistant ‘Can I have this in size 245?’ The sales assistant nodded before she walked away to get the size of shoes Chunji wanted. Chunji held out a pair of heels in front of Reina ‘How is this?’ Reina shook her head and Chunji picked up another pair ‘This?’ Reina shook her head again.

Chunji sighed ‘You’re just going to shake your head and say no huh?’ Reina didn’t say anything about this and Chunji knew it. ‘Reina, you gotta see which pair of shoes you like, if not I wouldn’t be able to know what shoes I should be for you’

‘Then don’t buy it then. You already spent so much money on the clothes already’ Reina stubbornly crossed her arms and looked away.

‘Here sir, the size you want’ The sales assistant passed the pair of heels to Chunji. Chunji settled Reina now on a nearby stool and bent down to help her wear her heels. ‘Oppa, I can do it myself’ Reina stopped Chunji, every girl in the shop were staring at them but Chunji didn’t listen. Reina’s face flashed pink from embarrassment.

‘How lucky is she to have such a handsome boyfriend’

‘Yeah, not to mention a good one, how I wish my boyfriend would do that too’ Reina heard the talks between the sales assistant at the side. She lowered her head and tried to stop Chunji ‘Oppa..’

Chunji refused to move until he was done changing her shoes. Chunji stood up and held out his hand ‘Try walking on them Reina’ Reina took Chunji’s hand and nervously stood up from the stool. Since it was her first time wearing heels, she walked awkwardly with them. ‘What kind of girl is she, not knowing how to wear heels with such a hot boyfriend beside her?’ Reina heard a girl near her age said and she lowered her head in ashamed.

‘You okay? Is it uncomfortable or is this pair of heels too tall for you? Should I find a shorter one?’ Chunji looked warily at Reina who seemed uncomfortable. He didn’t understood why until he saw Reina glancing around at the people who were staring at them.

Chunji lightly squeeze Reina’s hand ‘Don’t care about what they say. You just have to look at me and listen to me arasso?’ Reina lightly nodded her head while Chunji gave her a smile that killed all the girls in the store.

‘How sweet can he be? Im so jealous of her’ Reina face’s flushed pink again when she heard what they say.

Chunji took Reina’s hand and walked in front of her as Reina tried out the heels. ‘See, you’re getting it’ Chunji smiled as Reina was able to walk slightly better with the heels.

After a whole day of shopping, Chunji took the tired Reina home. He lightly chuckled as he looked at Reina who looked like she had just come back from war. ‘Is shopping really that tiring for you?’ Chunji lightly fixed Reina’s hair as they rest at the bus stop waiting for bus.

Reina heaved a sigh ‘You have no idea oppa’ Chunji chuckled at Reina’s cute side. ‘Aigoo how can you be so cute!’ Chunji pinched Reina’s cheek while Reina slapped it away and rubbed her sore cheeks.

‘Here’ Chunji passed the bag of gift he bought earlier and passed it to Reina. Reina just took it thinking that Chunji was asking her to help him carry. Chunji lightly laughed seeing the clueless Reina, ‘I asked you to take a look at the gift, not help me hold it. Silly girl’ Chunji lightly knocked on Reina’s head with his knuckles.

Reina tilt her head and looked at her oppa ‘You bought something else that I didn’t know of?!’ her eyes widened when she realized it.

Chunji just took out the box from the plastic bag and passed it to her ‘Just open it up girl’

Reina nodded and opened it up, her eyes widened at the sneakers in front of her. It was the one that caught her eyes inside the shoe shop just now. ‘How did you-’ before Reina could say anything Chunji cut her off.

‘A simple thank you would be good enough for me Reina’ Chunji smiled while Reina feel bad about it.

‘Oppa, you shouldn’t spend so much money on me’ Reina looked down, feeling slightly bad for making her oppa spent so much money on her.

Chunji cupped her face and made Reina looked at her ‘Like I say a simple thank you is good enough for me. Besides, I wanted it. I want you to look pretty. I want you to be like a normal girl, just like other girls who shop for clothes and wear pretty clothes outside. I want you to love yourself more. Ask yourself, when was the last time you had bought yourself clothes?’ Reina felt tears b her eyes. Her oppas really care a lot for her. She remembered the last time she bought her clothes and it was when her omma was still around.

‘Don’t cry, although you looked pretty even when you cry, I hated your tears. It only shows how useless I am, for not being able to make you happy.’ Chunji softly said and wiped away Reina’s tears.

‘Thank you oppa’ Reina thankfully said and Chunji pulled her into his chest ‘That’s my girl’ Chunji placed a light kiss on her forehead.