Chapter 18 - Bus Ride

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina woke up the next day morning and as if nothing had happened, she walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. She started making light breakfast for the guys.

‘Oh Reina you’re awake?’ Sungyeol asked as he walked into the kitchen.

‘Breakfast’ Reina said as she passed a plate with toast and egg on it.

‘Reina!’ Himchan and Chunji came running in when they heard Reina’s voice.

‘How are you?’ Chunji asked as he looked at her with concern. Afterall Reina had kept herself in the room for the wholeday. Instead of replying Reina just passed their breakfast to them. L.joe came into the kitchen and took his breakfast before he walked out of the kitchen again. Reina walked out of the kitchen with 3 plates of breakfast. She placed Yongguk’s and L’s breakfast on the table before walking to another side of the table and settled herself down for breakfast. Yongguk and L just like L.joe, came down the stairs and settled themselves down and ate for breakfast without saying anything.

After breakfast Reina washed her plates before walking out of the kitchen and walked towards her room. She grabbed her purse and walked towards the dining table.

‘Im going out now’ she said to the guys who were still eating before she walked towards the door.

‘Wait Reina, we’re going out too. Lets go together.’ Chunji said as he stood up from his seat. He nudged L.joe who was eating. L.joe glared back at him and continued eating. Chunji just take his plate away and put both of their plates into the sink in the kitchen. Reina just walked away.

‘We’re about to go out too. Wait for us’ Himchan stood up and placed his plates into the sink, and pulled Yongguk up from his seat. Sungyeol did the same and practically dragged L behind him.

‘She’s not going out alone after what happened yesterday.’ Sungyeol softly whispered at L who refused to go.

‘So? Chunji, L.joe, Yongguk and Himchan were going. I see no point why we should go when there’s four people looking after her’ L said coldly.

‘Just follow, you wont know what might happened.’ Sungyeol pulled L at the back of his collar and dragged him out after them.

They went to the bus stop and boarded the bus together. Reina hadn’t said a word to them after they came out. Yongguk and Himchan were sitting at the back of the bus while Sungyeol and L were sitting at the right side of the bus. Reina was sitting in the middle while the Chunji and L.joe was standing at the end of the bus. Every time the bus stopped, there were more and more people coming up the bus. Reina gave her seat up when she saw a pregnant lady.

The bus was soon crowded with people. This time a group of boys boarded the bus. They were rowdy as they squeeze their way through the centre of the bus. People were sending glares at them but they could care less. Although Yongguk and the others were annoyed by the noise the boys made, they just ignored it. One of the boys bumped into Reina when the bus made a turn. Reina thought it was unintentionally and shrugged it away. The boys snicker and pretend to bump into her when the bus made a turn again.

*Just bare with it Reina, they’ll leave soon* The once crowded bus was no longer crowded now since the working adults had left. Reina thought that her nightmare was finally over but she was wrong. The guys continued to crowd around her even though the bus was no longer crowded.

Yongguk noticed the guys around her after most of the working adults had left and saw how the boys purposely bumped into her when the bus made a turn. He clenched his fist as one of the boys touching her thigh while another boy purposely bumped into her when the bus made another turn. The rest of the boys noticed too and sent glares at the boys crowding Reina.  

*What do they think they are doing?* Sungyeol was about to stand up from his seat when L stopped him.

‘What? Cant you see what the bastards are doing to her?’ Sungyeol hissed and glared at L.

‘There’s students from our school, let Chunji and L.joe settle, they are near her.’ L noticed 2 girls not far away staring at them and exchanging conversation.

Himchan saw what happened and stood up from his seat but Yongguk stopped him. ‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Himchan glared at Yongguk.

‘There are students from our school here’ Yongguk spoke after he tried managed to control his anger.

‘How would you know, there wasn’t students wearing uniforms here’ Himchan hissed.

‘I saw L stopping Sungyeol. Sungyeol would have reacted by now too but he was sitting there’ Yongguk pointed out.

‘So? Im not going to stay here like you and watch her getting molest’ Himchan hissed angrily at Yongguk.

‘Chunji and L.joe will settle it’ Yongguk hissed lowly through his gritted teeth. Yongguk could felt his anger building up inside him but there was nothing he could do when there’s students from their school.

Chunji purposely bumped into the boys when the bus made a turn. The boys turned back and glared at Chunji.

‘Who are you glaring at?’ L.joe hissed as he stood forward beside Chunji. Reina took the chance to slip away. She pressed the bell and walked down the bus when the bus reached the place.

‘Glare one more time and you’ll know it’ Chunji hissed at the boy when he grabbed the collar of his shirt. L.joe punched the guy who molested Reina and walked down the bus with Chunji. Sungyeol and L kicked the boys’ leg as they passed by, making the boys fall before they walked down the bus. ‘Oh Im sorry’ Himchan purposely stepped hard on their hands as he walked passed.

‘Move away’ Yongguk kicked them hard as he walked passed them.

They walked behind Reina a few distance away ensuring she wouldn’t notice and went to hunt for those boys after Reina went home.