Chapter 5 - The Childish Chunji

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

It was Friday night, after Reina had finished her homework, she came down the stair to cook for their dinner. Well she didn’t have a choice; she was the only girl in the house after her mother died. Someone has to cook their meal. She looked around to see the living room empty. There wasn’t any sight of the boys and she guessed that none of them was back yet.

Reina looked through the fridge and wonder what she should cooked for their dinner tonight. She didn’t even know if she should even cook. Sometimes as if all the boys had make an agreement, no one was home and she had to dump the food she cooked for them into the dustbin. She couldn’t understand them. It would’ve been better if they weren’t staying together.

*They’ll just have kimchi fried rice for today.* Reina took the ingredients out of the fridge after scanning through the ingredients available. *I guess I have to go for grocery shopping soon.* She looked at the almost empty fridge before closing it.

‘Hey Reina’ Chunji said ily as he wrapped his hands around her waist from behind. Reina jumped at the sudden movement from Chunji. Reina removed Chunji’s hand before she began cutting the ingredients.

‘What are you cooking today?’ Chunji asked as he rest his chin on her shoulder this time round. Reina shrugged his chin off, ‘Kimchi Fried Rice’ before resuming her work. ‘That sound nice’ Chunji said and stood beside her, staring at her while she was doing her cutting the kimchi.

‘Chunji,’ Reina called, she was really getting annoyed with Chunji’s presence. ‘Shouldnt you be calling me Oppa?’ Chunji raised an eyebrow at Reina. ‘We’re of the same age, why do I need to call you Oppa?’ Reina said. ‘Still Im older than you.’Chunji said.

‘Call me Oppa, Op-pa’ Chunji said encouraging Reina to call him that. Reina rolled her eyes before she spoke, she almost forgot the reason why she called him. ‘Can you get out of here if you’re not helping? You’re disrupting me’ Reina paused her work and looked at Chunji.

‘Did you just said Im annoying?’ Chunji put a hand on his heart and pretend that he’s hurt because of Reina’s words. 'You used to call me Oppa all the time. Somebody is all grown up now huh?' Chunji said and pretend to be angry. ‘Do you want to get out now?’ Reina asked, raising the knife on her hand.

Chunji put both of his hand up to surrender, ‘Alright, alright I’ll go out now. See you later!’ Chunji winked before he left the kitchen.

*Seriously he should stopped giving me his fan service, its not like Im his fan* Reina switched on the gas of the stove, preparing to start cooking.

‘Chunji’ Reina called as she remembered something. ‘Yes babe?’ Chunji turned back immediately and smiled at Reina, anticipating what Reina might say.

‘Do you know who’s at home and whose coming home early later?’ Reina asked since she didn’t see any of them and thought that nobody was at home until Chunji sneaked on her. She didn’t want to cook 8 portions and to have the other 6 portions thrown into the dustbin.

Chunji felt slightly disappointed by her question but replied her nontheless. ‘L.joe’s in his room, Himchan hyung was sleeping in his room. The rest are outside but Im not sure if they’re coming back early.’ Reina just nodded and resume her cooking. *I guess I’ll just cook all of their portions*

*She could’ve said something like ‘Im sorry about just now’ and I’ll be gladly to give her a hug and said its fine. Oh well* Chunji shrugged and walked towards the living room to watch some tv.

After Reina was done with cooking, she bought out 3 portions of the rice while she put the rice in the rice cooker. ‘Dinner’s ready!’ Reina walked to the stairs to call L.joe and Himchan who was in their room. She then walked back and sat at the dining. She started eating before the others arrive.

‘Thanks for the dinner babe’ Chunji said while he sat down. L.joe just walked down the stairs casually while Himchan rushed passed him. ‘Smell nice!’ Himchan said before he even arrived. L.joe rolled his eyes at the hyung in front of him. *Exaggerating* he thought but he must admit the food do smell tempting.

‘Thank you princess’ Himchan said and plant a wet kiss on Reina’s cheek. Reina’s immediately wiped it away *Eww!*

Himchan took the seat beside Reina. ‘Ha! Looks like Reina doesn’t like your kiss hyung’ Chunji mocked while Himchan glared at him. ‘I think Reina like my kiss better’ Chunji said and stood up ready to give Reina a kiss.

‘No, just stay where you are’ Reina stopped Chunji immediately. There’s no way she’s getting another kiss on her cheek. ‘Ha! Looks like she doesn’t like you kiss too!’ Himchan mocked back.

‘Just shut up and your food both of you’ L.joe who was eating silently beside Chunji said coldly. Both Himchan and Chunji turned to glare at L.joe who continue eating his food despite the glare.

 

Chunji for today! :)