Chapter 15 - The Past Part IV

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

It was a Saturday weekend only Reina and L was at home. The rest of the boys had been out for a basketball match. Reina lay on the sofa and switches the channels in front of her. *Im bored!!*

Reina was happy when she heard that her Myungsoo oppa was going to stay at home today but it seems the same to her whether her oppa was at home or not. Earlier on she had knocked on L’s door but L told her to wait for awhile more sine he was doing something at the moment. Well, that was what her Myungsoo oppa said. *He could’ve just went to play with the oppas if he wasn’t even planning to play with me.

 

------Flashback----

‘Its Saturday tomorrow, what shall we do?’ Himchan asked as they sat at the living room. Reina was sitting in between L and Himchan while the others sat at the next couch.

‘Shall we play basketball tomorrow? Its been a long time since we played. My friends called me earlier  and asked me about it’ Yongguk suggested.

‘Cool, Im in’ Sungyeol said immediately without much thought.

‘Im in too! I missed playing basketball’ Himchan replied.

‘Count both of us in.’ Chunji said after he take a look at L.joe who nodded.

‘Myungsoo you in too?’ Yongguk asked and he nodded.

‘Cool, we can play against them tomorrow.’ Yongguk said.

‘What about me oppas?’ Reina said and everyone turned to look at Reina who had a pout on her face. They were too excited for tomorrow’s basketball match that they had totally forgotten about her.

‘Why don’t you join oppas tomorrow? Yongguk asked but Reina rejected.

‘Oppa, you’re playing a match tomorrow, and I don’t know how to play basketball. I don’t want to sit there alone and watch you all play.’ Reina pouted.

‘Alright lets do something else tomorrow then. Lets think of something Reina can do with us.’ Yongguk said and everyone nodded.

‘Aniya, Oppas don’t have to do that. I guess I’ll just stay at home tomorrow.’ Reina said.

‘Nevermind, we cant just leave you at home and have fun all by ourselves.’ Himchan said.

‘I’ll stay with her tomorrow, you all can go play basketball. I don’t really feel like playing anyway.’ L said.

‘Really? Oppa will stay at home and play with me tomorrow?’ Reina hooked L’s left arm with both of her hands and looked at him with her sparkling eyes.

‘Yes, so stop staring at me with this pair of eyes’ L chuckled as he pushed her forehead away from him.

‘Its settled then. Myungsoo will stay at home with Reina and the five of us would play basketball tomorrow.’

~~~~~

‘Call us if Myungsoo bully you, we’ll be back for you immediately’ Sungyeol said as they walked out of the house. Reina just waved at them as they went out of house. She turned to see her Myungsoo oppa going back to his room.

‘Oppa where are you going?’ Reina asked as she watched her oppa walking towards his room.

Play by yourself first, Oppa has something to do.’ L said and walked into his room straight away.

Reina thought that it would only be awhile so she watched some tv but an hour passed and her Myungsoo was still not out.

Another hour passed but her oppa was still in his room. It was already 2 hours since the other oppas had left.  Reina ran up the stairs . ‘Oppa! Im bored!’ Reina said as she knocked on his door.

‘Later Reina, play by yourself. Im not done yet.’ L yelled from his room.

-------End Of Flashback------

 

Reina got up from her seat and went running up the stairs again for the second time. ‘Oppa! Its been 2 ½ hour already!’ Reina knocked. ‘Play with me  now’

‘Later Reina!’ Reina knew that what he was going to say so she tried to open the door and see what he was doing but the door was locked.

‘Oppa open the door now! I want to see what you’re doing’ L didn’t even to bother now.

‘Yah! Kim Myungsoo!’ Reina yelled angrily. She walked to her room and slammed her door loudly.

‘Looks like she’s angry now’ L sighed and got out of his room and went towards Reina’s. Reina was on laying on her bed with a pillow over her head. L sighed and sit beside her. He then took the pillow away from her. Reina sat up and glared at the person in front of her.

‘Kim Myungsoo, give it back’ Reina glared at him.

*She’s really angry* L thought as he heard his full name being called twice. ‘Im sorry for not paying attention to you when I promise I will play with you. Just forgive your oppa once? Forgive this stupid Kim Myungsoo?’ L put his palm together and looked at Reina with his pleading eyes.

‘I’ll show you what I’ve been doing in the room huh?’ L continued to plead.

Reina thought for awhile ‘Alright, I’ll forgive this stupid Kim Myungsoo for once’ L sighed in relief.

L brought her into his room and showed her the guitar. ‘This is what I’ve been doing. I’ve been inside the room making a song with this guitar.’ L said.

‘Oppa knows how to play guitar?’ Reina asked as she stare at the guitar in L’s hand. ‘Yeah, its been awhile.’ L then sang a song as he played the guitar. Reina just stared in awe as she looked at her oppa playing the guitar. Her oppa looked so suave back then.

‘This is where I’ve written until. The song hadn’t been completed yet.’ L said as he put the guitar down.

‘Uwa oppa zzang!’ Reina said as she put both her thumbs up. Reina then gave L her infamous look whenever she was planning something.

‘Oppa,’ Reina called out.

‘Yes?’ L asked as he looked at her thinking of what she was planning in her mind.

‘Can you teach me how to play the guitar?’ Reina asked as she gave him her puppy eyes. L just chuckled *That’s what she was thinking?* he chuckled again.

‘Sure’ L said and motioned her over. He asked to sit on the chair and place the guitar in her hands and started teaching her how to play the guitar.