Chapter 33 - Little Sister

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina was trying hard to concentrate on the teacher while Sungyeol was lying on the table staring at her. It was already hard to concentrate in class when Sungyeol was being stubborn, the murmurs around the classroom gets louder, making it harder for Reina to concentrate. Reina looked outside to see what her classmates were talking about. Her eyes widened to see all the 3 cliques outside her classroom. Beside Yongguk and L who were standing at the side annoyed, the rest either gave her a nod or wave while Woohyun was sending her a wink. Zelo waved heartily as he peeked through the windows.

*What are they doing here?* Reina furrowed her eyebrow and Sungyeol immediately sit up from his position. ‘Whats wrong Reina, are you sick anywhere?’ Concern was written all over Sungyeol’s face. L.joe heard what Sungyeol had said and turned his head away from the window in an instant to look at Reina. Reina just nodded her head towards outside, L.joe and Sungyeol turned around to see what Reina was talking about.

*What the hell are they here for?* L.joe furrowed his eyebrow to see all their friends outside the classroom.

‘Oh hyung, you’re here?’ Sungyeol waved even though the teacher was still inside the classroom having lesson.

The teacher tried to ignore the fact that 3 groups of gangsters were outside his classroom at first, but he couldn’t continue anymore. The guys were boring holes into him as they glared at him. In the end, the teacher had no choice but to end the class 10 minutes earlier than the bell. Once the teacher released the class, Sungyeol immediately stood up from his seat and grabbed Reina to make their way out of the classroom.

L.joe lazily stood up from his seat and made his way outside the classroom behind, his eyes always focused where Sungyeol had held Reina’s hand. *Do he have to hold her hand as they walked out of the classroom?* He glared at Sungyeol’s back.

‘Noona!’ Ricky and Changjo chimed as they approached Reina who had just stepped out of the classroom.

‘Why are you all crowded around here?’ Reina asked as she looked at the two in front of her. ‘Well, the reason is simple, we wanted to eat lunch with our little sister’ Dongwoo smiled as he step forward and ruffled Reina’s hair. L raise his eyebrow seeing what his hyung just did *Little sister? And they’re being touchy now too. Ever since just now* L didn’t like it a single bit even though s were closed to him like his another family.

‘Little sister?’ Reina repeated the words while Youngjae nodded, ‘Why don’t you like it? We’re not good enough to be your oppa?’ Everyone agreed with Youngjae and looked towards Reina for her reply.

Yongguk furrowed his brow *They want her to call them oppa too? She hadn’t called me oppa yet since a long time ago when she stopped calling me that*

‘You don’t have to do that if you don’t want to Reina’ Himchan suggested while Chunji agreed with him ‘Yeah, you can choose not to if you don’t feel comfortable with it, oppa will help you settle them’

The 6 of them were secretly hoping that Reina would say no since they didn’t like the idea of her calling other people oppa besides them and besides, she hadn’t been calling them oppa for a long time. There was no way they would allow her to call the others oppa before she even called them that.

Reina looked around, she didn’t know what to do. They were all looking at her, waiting for her answer. Reina sighed *Things just got more complicated.* ‘Erm.. I guess so?’ Reina had no choice but to accept it. It would just make things even more complicated then now if she don’t.

‘How I wish Noona could call me oppa too’ Zelo pouted at the side while Reina chuckled at his cute reaction. ‘You really wish that?’ Reina went over to Zelo. Zelo nodded but quickly put on his smile again ‘But I like calling you Noona too! I guess Im fine with calling you Noona’ Zelo gave Reina a big smile and Reina couldn’t help but smiled at him.

‘Since we’re done here, lets go to the cafeteria now, our Reina should be hungry now’ Woohyun clinged onto Reina’s hand and pulled her towards the cafeteria.

*Our Reina? She’s my Reina, not yours Nam Woohyun! And what do you think you’re doing, clinging onto Reina’s hand?!* The 6 of them thought at the same time and glared at Woohyun’s back as they watched him clinged onto Reina.

‘Wait!’ Reina stopped Woohyun and turned around. The rest of them stopped too and wondered why Reina had shouted suddenly. Reina pushed passed the guys and walked back to find the sight of Jieun.

‘You’re here! Lets go lunch together’ Reina clinged onto Jieun and pulled her towards the rest of the guys.

Jieun was panicked now. ‘Are you sure its alright? Arent you eating with them?’ Jieun cast a look at Reina then at the Kingkas in front of her. She felt awkward as this was the first time all the hot kingkas in her school stared at her.

‘Im sorry but Im going to eat with her bye!’ Reina told the guys and walked off towards the cafeteria with Jieun. However Reina was held back before she could even take a step.

Reina turned around and looked at Cap who had stopped her. ‘We already said we’re going to eat with you. Your friends could join us too if you feel bad leaving her behind’ Cap nodded his head towards Jieun who blushed slightly.

‘Problem settled lets go now! Im really hungry guys!’ Sunggyu walked ahead while the others waited for Reina to move before they walked towards the cafeteria.

The guys had combined their table together so that everyone could sit together. Although the 6 of them could get to see Reina now during their break, they didn’t like it a single bit. Their group members were snatching away Reina’s attention and Reina chuckled more because of their members. They could help but feel jealous about it.

*How I wished the members hadn’t know a single thing about her. Even though I cant be at a close distance to her like now, at least they wouldn’t get her attention* The 6 of them sighed in their seats as they stared at Reina who was laughing along with Jieun at Sungjong’s aegyo.