Chapter 37 - Suspicious

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Reina what happened to you and L.joe? L.joe seemed different towards you now. He even caught you when you were about to fall. Not just that, that tone of his when he told you to be careful after he helped you up. Its so gentle and caring’ Jieun placed both of hands as she dreamily recalled L.joe’s voice.

‘Nothing happen’ Reina lied as they walked along the hallways. She didn’t want to tell her what the guys had said this morning. She didn’t knew it herself either. What if the guys were just joking? What if they weren’t serious?

‘Really?’ Jieun looked at Reina suspiciously ‘Not just L.joe, Yongguk sunbae was different too’ Jieun tipped her chin as she thought about it now.

 

-------Flashback-----

Reina was eating with B.A.P today. The guys were way too noisy while all the 3 groups of them sat together with her. She had constantly turned her head around when the guys called her and she wasn’t able to eat her lunch much because of them. In the end she decided that she’ll have it with them on separate day and the rest of the two days alone with Jieun.

‘Zelo, you gotta left some food for the others, I cant eat so much as well’ Reina tugged on Zelo’s hand but Zelo shook his head ‘No, Noona needs to eat more. You’re too skinny, Zelo don’t like a single bit’ Zelo stubbornly refused and continued stuffing her tray with more food.

‘Jongup’ Reina called for help but Jongup instead of helping, Jongup was backing Zelo up ‘Zelo’s right Noona, you have to eat more’ Jongup joined Zelo and placed more food on the tray.

Reina shook her head in disbelief. She asked Jongup for help, not to make things worst. *At this rate, not just the people wont get to eat, I’ll suffer from a stomach explosion too* ‘Zelo, Jongup be good huh? People behind needs to eat too. At this rate, they wont be able to eat.’ Reina cooed.

‘I don’t care whether they eat or not, Noona is more important’ Zelo pushed the topic aside and continued adding to the tray that was overflowing with food.

‘Jongup, you’ll listen right?’ Reina cooed, Jongup turned towards the students ‘Do you all really need to eat?’ Although Jongup casually asked, he was threatening the students with his eyes. Not wanting to offend Jongup the students could only shook their head no.

Jongup turned around and smiled ‘See Noona, they’re fine with it’

‘Jongup, get another tray, this is too full already. We need another one’ Zelo called and Jongup immediately went to get another one.

‘Himchan’ Reina called but to her dismay, Himchan was helping them too. ‘My Reina needs to eat more’ Himchan happily placed the food on the new tray Jongup had gotten.

‘Daehyun, Youngjae’ Reina looked at them for help. Himchan glared at the boys, the boys didn’t want to go against their hyung and soothingly patted her shoulders ‘Just go along with the flow Reina’

‘Jieun’ Reina called ‘Just be glad Reina’ Jieun chuckled.

Yongguk walked over and passed his tray to Reina. ‘Take this and go sit first with your friend, I’ll settle them’ Reina just stared at Yongguk in disbelief. *Did he just help me out*

‘Reina?’ Yongguk tenderly while holding onto the tray in front of her. ‘Oh erm thanks’ Reina took the tray over and quickly walked away with Jieun.

‘You three, its either the three of you put it all back or eat all of them by yourself.’ Yongguk commanded, the boys had no choice but to put them away.

------End Of Flashback----

Reina just rolled her eyes at Jieun. ‘Reina’ someone called as they walked out of the school gate. Both of them turned around to see L standing in front of them.

‘Oh, I think I better go now’ Jieun slyly said and waved, ‘Remember to tell me what happened tomorrow’ She mouthed before she walked away from them.

*What the hell was she thinking?* Reina sighed at the sight of her ridiculous friend before she turned around and met eyes with L in front of her. Instead of giving her cold glares L warmly smiled and grabbed her wrist gently before he walked her the way home. ‘Lets go home now’

Reina stared at L in disbelief. *Is he kidding me?* Reina pulled out her wrist and L stopped and turn around to check on her. ‘Whats wrong Reina?’ L used that gentle voice of his again. Reina hadn’t heard that tone of voice for years she thought that it was weird hearing it now.

*Whats wrong? I should be the one saying that* Reina continued to stare at the weird L in front of her.

‘Are you going to stand there and stare at me the whole day?’ L raised his brow and lightly teased. Reina shook her head, she couldn’t believe L was even teasing her now.

*Should I try it?* Reina suddenly recalled something. She was busy debating whether she should but she was afraid to, since the last time she tried it, it was the L she didn’t want to mess with.

‘Come on lets go now’ L turned around and started walking again.

‘Kim Myungsoo!’ Reina shouted out. She wanted to know what would have happened if she called him that. She thought that maybe this way the cold L would come back instead of this weird person that she had only seen it 3 years ago.

Reina gulped as L turned around *Okay, maybe I shouldn’t have tried that.* Reina instantly regretted her action as L turned around. She was starting to fear for her life now. Instead of being cold and angry like previously, L just smiled and replied her ‘Yes Reina? I don’t think Oppa had anger you in anyway’ Reina just shook her head in disbelief once again. She was starting to doubt her sanity.

L walked away as Reina followed behind him. *Sorry Reina, I didn’t mean to threaten you the other day. Its just that when you call me Kim Myungsoo that day, all the memories I tried so hard to lock away came back to me. It was so hard for me to control my feelings that day. I wanted to embrace you there right then but I wasn’t able to because of the promise I made to your omma. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to hold back my feelings for you if you continued to call me like that just like before. Back then I had to be the cold and heartless L that doesn’t love anyone. Now that I’ve decided to break the promise, I’ll be the Kim Myungsoo oppa that always love you*

 

Note: Just a Question, i realise some of my readers want all of them to be with Reina while some didnt want to. i want to know what the others think. Well, to be honest i did start the story thinking of ending all six of them together with her but it'll all depends on what you all think. If most of you didnt want to, then i'll plan another ending. Btw please read chapter 14 again, i was writing chapters yesterday when i realised that chapter 14 only uploaded halfway so i edited it and placed the original chapter back in.