Chapter 23

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Sungyeol rested his head on his hand as he stared at Reina the whole time during class. ‘Will you stopped staring at me? You’re disturbing me’ Reina turned around and glared at Sungyeol. He had been staring at her like that ever since before the class start. Earlier, Sungyeol had made the whole school crazy when he appeared in school with Reina beside him, more like he dragged her along with him as they walked into the school. Sungyeol didn’t even bother to meet Infinite before they went for class.

Sungyeol even went as far to force the boy sitting beside Reina to change seat with him and the poor boy could only agreed even if he didn’t want to. He didn’t have a choice, unless he wanted to be beaten up by Sungyeol or maybe even the whole Infinite. Afterall, Sungyeol wasn’t a gangster and the school Kingka for nothing. The boy wanted anything but trouble.

The fangirls outside the class gasped and protest when Sungyeol did that but Sungyeol just ignored them unlike usual when he will always gave his fans some fanservice. The noise coming from the fangirls were worst than before and the teacher even had to threaten to give them detention before his fangirls went back to their class and the teacher could get to start the class.  

Despites Reina’s glares, Sungyeol continued to stare at her while Reina gave up and just pretended he was transparent. L.joe who was sitting by the side of the window, clenched his fist as he stared them. He couldn’t believe that Sungyeol was really going against the promise they had made to Reina’s omma.

The bell for lunch rang and everyone stood up from their seat, preparing to walk out of the classroom for lunch. ‘Lets go Reina’ Sungyeol grabbed Reina’s wrist and dragged her out of the classroom. ‘Wait!’ Reina tried to pulled her hand back as she looked at Jieun who was still standing by her seat dumbfounded by the what had just happened.

Sungyeol’s followed Reina gaze and noticed her friend. ‘Oh right your friend. Sorry oppa forgot about her.’ Sungyeol turned around and walked back towards the classroom. 

‘Hey can you hurry up? Reina’s hungry already’ Sungyeol looked at Jieun. Jieun jumped happily inside when she heard Sungyeol spoke to her. ‘I didn’t said that’ Reina hissed while Sungyeol shrugged it away and waited impatiently.

‘Coming!’ she ran over to them after she calmed her inner fangirl. Sungyeol dragged Reina towards the cafeteria once he saw Jieun following behind. Sungyeol walked past the crowds that was queuing up and placed Reina right in front of the line. Girls were shooting daggers with their eyes at Reina but there was nothing they could do since Sungyeol was there.

‘Here, take your lunch and have it with your friend. Im going out of school now. See you soon’ Sungyeol left after he place the plate containing he took all the food he wanted her to eat inher hand before he walked away. Reina sighed as she sat down at their usual seat.

‘Wow Reina, so its true huh?’ Jieun nudged Reina as she looked at Sungyeol’s retreating figure before turning her head to look at Reina.

Reina sighed, slightly cursing Sungyeol poking her rice in the plate. ‘What is true?’ Reina was annoyed. She knew Jieun would be bombarding her with questions.

‘Sungyeol love you?’ Jieun looked expectantly at Reina for answer.

‘What?!’ Reina shot her head up and looked at Jieun once she heard what she had just said.

‘Don’t what me. The whole school knew about it. The commotion that happened yesterday after I left was spread like fire around the whole school. Everyone know about it since Sungyeol said himself yesterday’ Reina was shocked now. She was so hurt when Baekho appeared in front of her that none of the conversation said yesterday was heard by her.

‘Since you knew why do you still ask me and don’t think too much he just love me as a sister that’s all’ Reina shrugged it away as she pick up her spoon and began to dig in but her eyes widen as she realized what she had just said. She felt Jieun’s eyes widen too. Reina quickly cover Jieun’s mouth before she can question it out loud for the whole school to know. She didn’t want anymore drama than that.

‘He was my adoptive brother. Nothing more and nothing less. Don’t ask me anything because I wont tell you anymore things and don’t you dare said it out’ Reina whispered lowly into Jieun’s ear so that nobody would overheard what she said. Jieun just nodded and Reina released her hand and went back to eat. Jieun was squealing like a fangirl when she heard what Reina had said. This was something that surprised her. ‘Wow you’re sure one lucky girl’ Jieun happily nudged Reina.

*It was anything but lucky* Reina just rolled her eyes at Jieun and continued eating her lunch.