Chapter 59 - Found

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Reina!’ L opened the door and everyone piled in immediately yet she was no where to be found. Without wasting any of the time, the boys quickly raced out of the house to school. The first thing they did when they entered the school was to find Reina’s classroom. They rushed into the classroom and searched for any sights of Reina in the classroom. The students in class stared at them in confusion yet the boys couldn’t be bothered about them. Nothing matters to them now except Reina.

‘Jieun, did you see Reina today? Did she call you today?’ Sungyeol went over and asked.

The other 5 of them looked hopefully at Jieun. She was their last hope. Unfortunately for them, Jieun shook her head. ‘No, I didn’t see her in school yet and she didn’t call nor text me today. Did somethi-’ before Jieun could finished what she wanted to say, the boys rushed out of the classroom.

‘Where could she be?’ L.joe panicked while Chunji tried to call her again.

‘The number you have dialed is not avail-’ Chunji hang up the phone and tried to call again but it was still the same.

‘Still cannot reach her?’ Himchan asked, hoping that Reina would pick up her phone. Chunji shook his head ‘It’s directed to her voicemail again’ all of them sighed. No matter how many times they tried, they could only reach her voicemail. They were already out of school and running about the area just to see if Reina would be around.

Himchan spotted a girl who looked like Reina from afar and pointed towards that direction ‘There!’ The guys followed his gaze and ran over to that girl but when they turned her around, it wasn’t her.

‘Im sorry’ Himchan bowed and they scanned around. They run around the neighbourhood without any idea and direction. They have spilted up so as to find her  faster. They went to the place they went together with her before and thought of all the possible places she would be at yet there isn’t any sign of her.

They gathered in front of the school after 3 hours. Their face dropped when they saw that none of them managed to find Reina.

‘Where could she be? We’ve been to the places she could likely go to’ Sungyeol said in frustration.

‘Think, there must be somewhere that we have missed out’ L said and everyone thought hard.

‘Cant be’ Chunji looked at the guys. ‘She’s there’ The rest of them said in hope and quickly went towards the bus stop.

~~~~~~~~~~

‘Omma, Im here again’ Reina tearfully smiled as she looked at her omma in front of her. ‘You must be wondering why the oppas isn’t here right?’ Reina asked as she sat down and her omma’s picture.

‘I didn’t bring oppas along. I’ve decided to leave far away from oppas.’ She looked at her omma and felt more tears flowing down her cheeks. ‘I did something very wrong omma. That’s why I need to get away from oppas until I get everything fixed’ Reina guilty said, digusted by herself.

Reina didn’t know how and she didn’t know when. Without her realizing, Reina felt asleep while she hid her face between her knees while she cried awhile ago. Reina heard voices through her sleep and slowly raise her head and opened her eyes. Although it was blurry, she see 6 figures in front of her. When she realized who the 6 figures might be, she quickly stood up. Reina ran away without thinking. There is no way she could face her oppas now with the feelings she had and she was afraid to find out the reaction from her oppas.

‘Reina!’ she could hear her Myungsoo oppa called from behind yet she didn’t intend to stop. Since her oppas are all taller than her, they managed to catch up with her within few seconds. Yongguk stopped in front of Reina. Reina immediately turned behind to run but her L.joe oppa was in front of her. The 6 of them surrounded her, giving no way for her to escape.

Reina gave up and just stood still. She dared not look up and looked at the floor instead. Yongguk held Reina’s head up yet her gaze remained staring at the floor. ‘Look at me Reina, why aren’t you looking at me?’ Yongguk softly spoke. He wasn’t angry at her, he was hurt.

*Did she not meant what she said?* Yongguk couldn’t help himself and started to doubt if what Reina said in the letter was true.

‘Do you really meant what you said in the letter? Do you really love me? You don’t look like you do. You looked at you hated me and you wanted to get away from me’ Yongguk asked, his voice barely heard. He was starting to lose faith in himself.

‘Yeah, you don’t love us right?’ L.joe spoke up. He wasn’t confident of himself now.

Reina instantly snapped her head up to look at her Yongguk oppa ‘Its not true! I love you. Its true that I love you. I love all of you.’ Reina blurted as she looked at each one of her oppas. She could see the hurt in their eyes and her heart pained to see them like that.

‘Then why did you run away from me?’ Yongguk asked. ‘Why did you run away from us?’ All of them looked at Reina, slightly hurt by her actions.

‘Its because I love you all that’s why I have to run away from all of you. I feel disgusted with myself. How could I even fall in love with all of you?’ Reina replied and looked down again.

‘Are we not worth it? Are we not worth your love that’s why you felt digusted to be in love with us?’ L asked.

Reina immediately shot her head up and turned to L ‘Its not it oppa. Im the one that’s not worth the love of all of you. That’s why I feel disgusted with myself. Im so selfish. I cant made decisions and I wanted all of you for myself. I didn’t want to let go any of you that’s why Im disgusted with myself.’ Reina looked down on the ground again, afraid of meeting her oppas’ gaze.

‘Then everything is settle’ She heard her Sungyeol oppa’s voice and the next moment he dragged her towards where her omma is.