Chapter 13 - The Past Part II

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina was 13 now, she would attend school with her oppas everyday and go home with the oppas that ended the same time with her. Reina walked out of the school gate to see her Byunghun oppa waiting for her outside the school.

‘Byunghun oppa!’ Reina called as she ran out of the school gates towards her oppa.

‘Yah! Slow down, you might fall’ Her byunghun oppa warned. Just like what her oppa said, a few steps before she could reached her oppa, she tripped on herself. L.joe rushed forward to hold her before she could fall.

‘Yah! See what happen, you almost fell. Didn’t I tell you not to run?’ L.joe lightly scolded her. Reina meekly smiled at her oppa ‘But I didn’t fall did I? I know my oppa would catch me even if I fall’

‘You and that tongue of yours’ L.joe poke her forehead while Reina stuck her tongue out at him.

‘Where are the other oppas?’ Reina asked as she looked around.

‘It’ll be just the 2 of us today.’ L.joe replied.

‘Okay, we’re not going straight home are we?’ Reina asked excitedly.

‘Where do you want to go my dear sister?’ L.joe asked knowing the look on Reina’s face. He knew the girl had already planned something in her mind.

‘Oppa can we go to the arcade to play?’ Reina looked at her oppa with her puppy eyes.

‘Can I even say no?’ L.joe raised an eyebrow at Reina.

‘Yah!’ Reina slapped L.joe left arm.

‘Alright alright, lets go’ L.joe surrender. There’s no way he could say no to her.

‘Yeah!’ Reina squeal almost immediately. L.joe shook his head and followed behind.

‘Yah! Walk properly, you’ll fall again if you don’t. Walked there, we’re going to at first.’ L.joe yelled at Reina who half jumped and half ran her way.

‘Oppa hurry up!’ Reina called and ran back towards L.joe. She pulled his arm as they walked into a fast food restaurant nearby.

‘Go find a seat, I’ll go order the food’ L.joe pushed Reina towards the seats. ‘Arasso’ Reina nodded and went to find a seat at the back by the window. Reina looked at her Byunghun oppa as it was he’s turn to order. The waitress blush as soon as she saw L.joe. *Oh looks like my Byunghun oppa attracts girls* Reina secretly smiled as she found a new way to oppa.

‘Excuse me, is there anyone sitting here? Can I join you?’ Reina looked towards the voice to see a boy standing beside her but before she could reply, a voice answered for her.

‘Nope this seat is taken by me’ L.joe glared at the boy. The boy quickly bowed before he left.

‘Oppa, you don’t have to sound so mean. You scared him’ Reina said as L.joe placed the food he ordered in front of her.

‘He was trying to hit on you and you’re still too young to date.’ L.joe replied.

A girl came over ‘Hi, can I have your number?’ the girl shyly asked L.joe but before he could replied, Reina answered for him. ‘Sorry, he’s taken’ Reina replied. The girl flush with embarrassment abd quickly walked away. 

L.joe raised an eyebrow at Reina. ‘She’s trying to hit on you and you’re still too young to date.’ Reina simply explained.

‘Why does this sound familiar?’ L.joe asked.

‘That what you taught me just now’ Reina stuck her tongue out at him.

L.joe facepalm himself, ‘What have I done?’ Reina just chuckled at his response.

They went to the arcade after that. L.joe lose every single game to Reina. Actually she forced him to lose to her. During every round of game, L.joe was the leading one but Reina would used her aegyo on him.

‘Oppa Im losing’ Reina pouts when she found herself losing.

‘Alright,’ L.joe would then release his hand on the steering wheel when they were playing racing car and he’ll purposely miss the beat when they were playing the dance machine.

‘Yeah I win!’ Reina jumped in joy at the last game. L.joe just rolled his eyes at her, ‘Of course you would! You practically forced me to lose to you every single game’ but Reina could care less.

‘It was so fun today!’ Reina shouted as she half skipped and half ran towards the exit. L.joe just followed behind with a smile on his face *That girl* He shook his head.

‘Ah!’ L.joe immediately ran out when he heard Reina’s voice.

‘Aissh! Didn’t I tell you not to run! You see, you scratched your kneecap already.’

‘Oppa it hurts’ Reina said as she winced at the pain.

L.joe bend down in front of her ‘Get up, Oppa will carry you home.’ He held his hand out and help Reina get on his back before he stood up and started walking.

‘Oppa, Im heavy aren’t I, just put me down and I’ll walked from here. We’re not far away from home, I can walk home’ Reina said as she looked at her Byunghun oppa. It must have been hard for him since she had a school bag on her too.

‘Its okay, oppa can carry you back home. Reina is never heavy in Oppa’s heart.’ L.joe said as he continued to carry her home.

‘Thank you’ Reina said and L.joe didn’t felt tired anymore. He felt all warm and happy.