Chapter 7 - Sungyeol's Plan

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina was dragging her foot to class. Early this morning Jieun had texted Reina and told her that she wouldn’t be able to go to school today since she caught a cold. This would mean that Reina had to be all alone today. Although she was reading most of the time with Jieun talking things that she wasn’t interested in, Jieun’s presence still felt nice to her. Jieun was a nice companion she had to admit even though Jieun was noisy and fangirling away most of the time. At least she wasn’t alone like now.

‘Come on, get into the groups of two. We’ll be doing stretching for today!’ the teacher said when everyone arrived at the sports hall after changing.

*What of all days why do we have to be in pairs when Jieun wasn’t around?* Reina scowled silently. She thought that they would be doing some running like what they always do. Reina looked around to find partners but to no avail the girls had been all paired up.

Sungyeol looked around the field and there were enough boys and they were all paired up, only L.joe was left without a partner. He frowned at the side of L.joe. L.joe never attends physical education as much as him. They never attend physical education ever since they entered highschool.

Sungyeol put L.joe aside and went to a pair in front of him. ‘Hey can you please tell teacher you’re not feeling well’ Sungyeol said to one of the boys before turning his head to another ‘Can you go pair up with L.joe?’ Although Sungyeol asked them nicely, his eyes were threatening them to follow what he said. Both boys nodded without a choice. One of them went to the teacher and did as told while the other dragged his foot to L.joe, not knowing what to do.

L.joe just ignored the boy and see what Sungyeol was going to do next. He decided to come for lesson today because he saw Sungyeol talking to the teacher when he was about to skip the lesson. Sungyeol then went to change after that. He too like Sungyeol was wondering why Sungyeol was attending lesson and from his view Sungyeol looked like he was planning on something.

‘Teacher I don’t have a partner’ Sungyeol raised his hand to get the teacher’s attention. The teacher scanned around ‘Reina, you don’t have a partner too right? Go pair up with Sungyeol’

*What have I got myself into?* Reina dragged her feet towards Sungyeol while Sungyeol waved happily at her. ‘Hi partner.’ Sungyeol cheerfully said. Girls were sending laser glares at her.

*So this was what he was planning all along?* L.joe stood up and walked to the teacher and told him that he wasn’t feeling well and walked away to the side to join the other guy who was ‘sick’. He wasn’t interested in the lesson anyway, he just wanted to see what Sungyeol was planning and he knew that it had something to do with Reina.

‘Okay, now that you’re in pairs, you and your partners do stretching like this’ the teacher demonstrated with the boy who was partner with L.joe earlier since he didn’t had any partners. The teacher hooked up with the boy and bend forward lifting him up.

‘Now start!’ However instead of starting the girls looked at Sungyeol and Reina.

‘Lets do it Reina, I hold you first’ Sungyeol said but Reina wasn’t listen. Sungyeol followed her gaze and saw that all the girls are looking at them.

‘Arent you all doing?’ Sungyeol asked the girls and they swooned by him  immediately. They nodded and immediately helped each other stretch. Sungyeol hooked his arms with Reina and stretched like what the teacher did.

This was all inside Sungyeol’s plan. He realized Reina’s friend wasn’t around when he entered the classroom this morning and he figured that that was probably why Reina was weird - her friend was absent. Sungyeol then went to persuade the teacher to let them do some stretching and sit ups instead of running the field and luckily for him, the teacher agreed.

After Sungyeol was done, Reina did the same. Jealousy filled the air and girls were continuing send glares her way. ‘Now that you all are done, we’ll be doing sit ups now.’

‘Ladies first’ Sungyeol motioned for Reina to lie down the mattress prepared for the class.

Reina sighed and followed suit. She just wanted these to end as soon as possible. The whistle blown and everyone switched place. Sungyeol was the one laying down now and he started doing sit ups once Reina had held his ankle. Sungyeol purposely sat fully up so that his face was closed to Reina before he lay back down again. Girls gasped at the sight and their glares were filled with more hatred than ever. Sunyeol smirked as his face came close to Reina again.

‘Can you not come so close towards my face’ Reina hissed as lowly as possible. Only enough for Sungyeol to listen and shifted her face further back but Sungyeol just ignored her words and continued doing the same thing over and over again until the whistle was blown.

*What is he thinking?!* L.joe felt himself tensed up as he watched Sungyeol and Reina.

 

 

Sungyeol for today! :)